0 comments

Creative Nonfiction Inspirational Funny

Successful Science of Donkey

To live successfully,  people must have life sciences both from formal schools but also from non-formal schools called schools of life. There are successful people because of formal education but he is not successful in the school of life or vice versa.  Formal schools are based on intellectual intelligence while non-formal schools are based on emotional intelligence.  When the two bits of intelligence run in balance then the person not only succeeds in facing life's obstacles but also successfully gets peace of life.

There are people who succeed materially but their hearts are not calm and vice versa.  Emotional intelligence is more important than  intellectual intelligence in getting true happiness or peace of life. Emotional intelligence really determines the direction and results of life goals.  If his emotions are controlled,  no matter how heavy the problems he faces, they can automatically be resolved quickly so that he can achieve more meaningful life goals.

There is an example case in a   family.  A  father,  his son, and a  donkey that they brought to the market by pulling the donkey.  When on the first corner they passed they heard people say they were stupid because they pulled a  donkey and didn't ride it to the market.  They were influenced by the man's comments, and the boy's father decided to ride the donkey while the child pulled the donkey,  but in the second corner, they heard a foolish word from someone else because they were considered to be unloving for their son.  Next, they switched positions,  their son riding on a  donkey,  but they still heard the word fool from the other person on the third corner because his son was considered ungodly to his father.  At the fourth corner, they both climbed on a  donkey and heard the word stupid because it was considered to have no compassion for donkeys.  Finally,  they both decided to walk by tying the donkey's legs and shouldering the donkey,  but at the fifth corner,  they still heard people say they were stupid because they did not ride the donkey and carried the donkey.  They felt hopeless all the way to the market because they heard people's comments.

Sometimes we don't have to listen to what other people say to reach our destination.  Good or bad our words and deeds will definitely still not be good in the eyes of people,  our best intention is to do the best.  If we still think about every person's words, then our lives will be dizzy and our work will be delayed.  Then don't use too sensitive to everyone's negative comments.

A BEAUTIFUL DEATH IS IN GOOD INTENTION

Everyone who is alive will die. Everyone must have a way of preparing for life after death with the hope that they will find eternal peace after going through the toughest trials in the world or will continue to have even more severe trials in the form of hell before enjoying the heaven promised by God. There are many ways that humans do so that the death process is not so painful. For those who are Muslims, they will carry out the pillars of Islam and the pillars of faith and the practice of worship by their supporters obediently and have a fear of reprehensible traits that are incompatible with Al Qur`an and the hadiths of the prophet Muhammad SAW.

Signs of death of a pious person usually he dies on the night or Friday, he will not experience grave torment based on the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad: "It is not a Muslim who dies on a Friday or on a Friday night unless Allah surely spared him from the torment of the grave." (Narrated by Ahmad) and it is not a Muslim who dies on a Friday or on a Friday night unless surely Allah has spared him from the torment of the grave. “(HR. Ahmad). On the other hand, it is a sign of a person who is tortured by the grave because he does not want to become a Muslim or is called a Kafir, Shirk if he associates Allah SWT, hypocritical if he likes to lie, mourn for corpses, likes to play games and talk about others' badness. God is most fair on rewarding every word and deed of good and bad creatures after the last breath. God never sleeps and is deaf; all reports of good behavior were recorded by the angel Raqib and bad by the angel Atid. Based on the records of the two angels, the duration of the grave torment can be very long or short, depending on the intention of the heart to reach the dreamed paradise. 

HOME: THE MOST EXPENSIVE HEAVEN

Until now, I still live at my parents' house at the foot of a volcano not far from the big ben made by the Dutch colonialism which is now a symbol of the small town where it was born named Bukittinggi, the tourism city, West Sumatra, Indonesia. I grew up and received a basic education and returned after migrating to Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. I returned to my parents' humble, lonely house, where I thought about the future direction to please my mother because I was not married as well as her last wish before she died.

This house was made from the sweat of my parents and the viewers of the rows of hills that cut across the island of Sumatra. From this old house, I am back to building my dream-like J. K Rowling wants to become a world bestseller writer. This house is where I take shelter from the unexpected slander, heat, and rain which overflow the guava and gravy trees on the terrace. I only lived with my mother, who was eighty years old, as my second home when I was upset and suddenly became friends in silence. This house that is not luxurious can make me think clearly about what a true purpose in life means and find a way out of my career and soul mate problems.

This forty-year-old house is a witness to my life's journey before my dream of becoming a world-famous writer. A house surrounded by cheeky neighbors but I still enjoy pursuing my career as a known writer before I breathed my last. I became aware that my parents' sacrifice was the most expensive house to enlarge all of their children until getting an education and a decent life was something that could not be bought. My mother is the most expensive house in the world because my mother's prayers are always guarding me against all forms of slander which are very cruel. My mother is my palace where I see the genuine smile of a mother in raising her children.

August 01, 2021 08:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.