My story is entitled the young children including Prince Somebody saw something terrifying which was an encounter with bees and a lion.

Written in response to: Start your story with a character seeing something terrifying.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled the young children including Prince Somebody saw something terrifying which was an encounter with bees and a lion.

Once upon a time, As the young children walked home full of regret and sorrow,they had an encounter with bees and a lion which was very terrifying .

Also they did not blame anyone. Their main concern was how to get well soon and also fit by the following by the following morning due to the fact that both the boys and girls at school were sure to ask questions. They were so curious about what was in the forest near to their school.

Also due to that they made a visit to the forest and they had an encounter with the bees and the roaring lion of the forest which was in eager to kill humans for food as it's prey ,only that the lion was caged and fenced in the forest not being allowed to come out,they were tamed and very wild by then.

However what answers could they possibly give.? What would the teachers possibly do.?They would possibly stand us all before the entire school and then discipline by beating us for honey hunting when we should be doing our homework both English and Maths.

Although these young children were sad and crying out loudly for the punishment inflicted on them.

While Prince Somebody and the young children were still thinking of this, his sister came out of the bush at the back of their house and then saw his appearance.

She was really shocked and then went in to inform her mother.

These young children including Prince Somebody feared the worst during their encounter with bees and the lion.

The young children were terrified that the stinging bees will possibly rush on them to sting them.

They also argue that the lion was very wild and terrifying and although they were tamed if they are not caged in a fence they can possibly attack humans and devour or eat their flesh because they are wild and very terrifying.

However, when my mother came out Prince Somebody was standing alone shivering with fever and fear. My Daddy was not in by then and due to try his he was lucky for he was a severe man and would have whipped me there and then.

It was just then that we heard a shout coming from Prince Somebodys house. Help! Help! Prince has fainted. Also if only I could faint too, I would have my father's sympathy but I did not faint at all.

Prince Somebody was laid on the mat and then covered with many clothes.

The village doctor was sent for but he did not come to me at once as he was busy treating Prince Somebody who was in medical condition. The doctor gave Prince Somebody some some medicine to lick and then swallow. The medicine was both sweet and bitter by then.

Prince Somebody realised that the medicine was mixed with honey because it was a little bitter in taste.

Almost every part Prince Somebody body was rubbed with the same kind of medicine and I felt sticky.

Also in about thirty minutes I was sick all over my body. Within a little time after ,Prince Somebody felt asleep and then woke up in the morning completely recovered from his illness.

Prince Somebody felt asleep and then woke up in the morning completely recovered.

Also all the swelling on his face and body had almost disappeared in his sleep even the terrifying lion and the stinging of the bees.

It was then that Prince Somebody looked into the mirror and saw that he was his old self again and had recovered from illness.

When Prince Somebody got ready for school he actually wondered what had happened to the other school children.

It was just then that Dora came in looking happy and smiling. These children who were also terrified upon seeing the bees and lion never fainted they moved on to Prince Somebody's house.

Also apart from the bandage on his feet you wouldn't know whether it was the same boy who had been very ill and had fainted the night before.

These boys including Prince Somebody who had been very ill at that moment were now satisfied that nobody would ever hear of the adventure in the forest.

It was in the forest that they had an encounter with the bees and the terrifying lion. The bees nearly stung the young children but quiet unfortunate some of the bees managed to sting Prince Somebody. Again the roaring of the wild lion who was King of the Jungle made Prince Somebody terrified that he actually collapsed on the floor after fainting.

Finally, unknown to them the news of the adventure in the forest had almost gone ahead of them in the school.

The young children walked into the school as usual as if nothing had actually happened.

These young children including both boys and girls burst into laughter and chanting slogans with a song.

The young children and Prince Somebody carried to their various homes some honey from terrifying bees and a picture of the wild lion that often roars and scares them.

Also due to the fact that they were terrified of the roaring lion they took a picture of the lion to the Department of Zoo in their Region for the lion to be tamed inorder not to scare and terrify humanity ,staff and other visitors who visit the forest.

The Department of the zoo made it a mandate to once in a lifetime visit the forest to capture most of the bees into the zoo for visitors to have a glimpse of them at the zoo. Also the bees are made to prepare honey for human consumption and also for sale.

The young children lastly consumed some of the honey and also sold some in shops for human consumption.

The young children and Prince Somebody then mentioned that the honey was very sweet and also tasty.

July 12, 2023 04:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.