0 comments

General

Very long ago two tribes we're allies.

Man of the ancient old, and man of the new now. They were enemies at one time, but became allies for a common issue. The snakes, more so than your common serpent,( but a snake no less) that was of the Dragons Clan, would like nothing more than to kill every last human thought to be unworthy. In peaceful silence man now calls upon something old and mystical, that deals in what we call magick of sorts, the owl and the raven. They know not what they seek or the consequences of their requests!


The tribe of Ravens existed as did the owls, but their magic existed to men only in myth and legend. In the days before the creation of humans measurement of time The Ravens and owls were practicing tribes and the magick, supernatural, and otherworldly practices were left just to them. They were said to be the messenger tribes of the old God's that would one day return and pass judgement on humanity. Prophecy said of another battle between the ancient we once bowed our heads to and then the modern God's of technology. 

Though intertwining through relative chapters of such content for momentary visits, this is not that story.......


This is the story I found in the clouds on a day like any other, but it wasn't a day like any other, but this day would not be like any other, nor would any day after. As this journey begins happenings of great disbelief will be encountered, as your mind shall be ripped wide open to an experience few could put into words, let alone paint its picture.


(To Lilitu you are my blessed curse, thank you. I wrote this for you and for me to remember....)


1. The Raven


Civilizations parish beneath the rubble of unclean ruling, it came to be from mankind's comfort with ignorance and stupidity, laziness and greed, allowing halting of this cycle to proceed, they'll get it right one day, but not when any of us will see. Beasts from above and beasts from below, but they are not as one thinks, it's always been what it's always been, and will always continue to be.


Our story begins with two stars colliding causing a beautiful chaos, before a devastating calm that brought the birth of two whom would start it all, start all the beauty we call life made from celestial magick and this rocks clay, started the creation of rebellion, utter madness in human behavior, destruction, Gods and devils, beasts made from the creative imagining minds of the power hungry man. 


He was Adim and her Lilitu, 

a pair fated to divide,

For she was not quite equal in his eyes

So as he screamed to his Lord to demonize this faithful wife and loving mother to his only child,she laughed and screamed in a wicked madness to this Lord by name and disappeared into the night. Tales told to the superstitious that Lilitu walked beneath the moon to collect seeds from men to plant wickedness upon lands that men lead.

Her history now erased and 

buried far beneath the clay and rubble.

Her story finally told from her as she muses me, and gives a voice to these fingers that write these things, once not concerned with human matters, but things have changed, she comes with a story and future warnings, messages that warn of an Armageddon type ending for the whole of humanity if we don't return back to our compassion and sanity.


It came upon a half-moon one eve,

the raven came and spoke to me. "You will be rejected by most at first, worry not, as your patience will be on display, but eventually if you continue with me I will show you your true power to show humanity the worst if they shan't heed this curse! This warning is the only I shall send!" Said I a bit dumbfounded, " You're merely just a Raven, what could possibly be your worst?", The Raven simply replied," Hope and pray your world shan't never see that day!"


I sat in the midst of a roaring fire with Raven that night, "Why have you come to me wise bird? What manner of ill doing have I committed, to be graced with your presence?"

"Are you a demon?" says I 

The chatty Raven continued on letting my questions just pass on by.

"You shall soon be visited by the wiser bird The Owl' heed this caution now ! The Owl' though beautiful, graceful and wise, she has inevitable deceit behind her eyes. Listen as her lessons teach, the world you knew once will be new again to see. You must struggle her levels of darkness, I know you shall accept her challenges, heed caution, or parish you shall, and never succeed." And I pondered for many hours in the night the fire, the Raven, the moon, and me, fore I could not close my eyes to sleep. I wanted to know so much more before the meet. I became impatiently restless, as I heard noises beyond the trees. We sat quietly listening to the wind gust from the East. The warmth of the fire becomes warm to the soul.

..... heavy eyes "No I don't want to sleep...


The air all around becomes cold yet deeply I sleep... A voice, oh that voice that beautiful haunting voice, surrounding me.....


"Listen to me don't try to speak! There's more to this story, No detail can be left untouched, allow it to become burned into your mind, for this here is noteworthy. As painful as my touch shall be, you will be stronger whence I put thy breath in thee. Open your eyes young warrior, your journey begins with me." My eyes opened to lay eye's on she, the most beautiful beast appeared to me............


Her dark eyes, pale skin, and ink black hair, as if to be every where. She stood tall upon beastly feet, with wings that stretched far around the span of where the Raven and I had taken seats.


Wait! I exclaimed, the Raven was gone, where could he be?


"I am Lilitu" said a soft voice fading into the night........


I awoke with feeling that something has changed, something outside, and something within....


It all felt so strange, yet it felt so right...


A hauntingly whispering echoed thought 

Continuously spoke to me.

" Say these words on the moons brightest nights:


Oh graceful, beauty, Goddess of night,


Share with me your power of sight,


And wisdom and knowledge to fill my mind."

This voice within began to chant from deep inside...


The flame in camp shot up and out, and a presence of something here was no more. The Raven was perched back upon his resting log, "What have you learned young warrior? What truths did she speak?" I remember not but splinters of things, I'm hungry, and parched, my mind feels weak. The ground begins to vibrate beneath my feet as I drift back off to lucid sleep.

"Fall young warrior fall,

fall into my soul, thoughts and memories..."


I awoke once more with the belief it was all just a dream, it couldn't be real, it must be all in my head, but what does it mean? How could such wonder and brilliance come from within me? I'm just an ordinary man with nothing really extraordinary about me. But this dream, there was something different about this to me. I ran for the ink and a pad and began to write this here, thinking what if this right here, is the change of everything that we truly need to hear.


I've re-birthed from the fires and came back to talk about it, 

you folks speculate all you want to, there's really no hype about it, nothing after this except coming back and fixing shit, 

if the opportunity presents itself don't repeat the past, do some different shit, 

prove to yourself that something else exists, 

I crossed over, all I'd seen was darkness, no tunnels and lights, no mysterious voices with insight, 

so when you tell me to converse with God's and pray at night, I'm telling you it's a waste of time, 

I did that with my first life, and if you get a second chance you'd be a damn fool, not to learn from your first try, a man must travel through dark channels in life and be strong enough to come out the other side, after those trials of life, that's where the real answers reside, 

that's where you will find the true spiritual light. 

Your guide.

The future of the hateful man will become stronger and destroy much more, before the evolution of a better man, this I promise you.

(What does this all mean?)

"I see I see..." says my past rage, "You sir have succeeded me in defeat!" Hate no longer exists in righteous men, 

just passionate need to teach all men

free of charge are the lessons 

we few teach,

truth is still in existence for ten thousand more years in very small amounts, 

but those who hold that truth will give the ultimate sacrifice of persecution and false judgement, lonely lives and minds. 

No this is not the words of Gods and Devils, but the works of righteous rebels. 

I too at times turn to a certain vise, all men look for comfort in something secret, kept apart from every day public know about, 

a mental cleansing must happen regularly, 

I smoke my pipe close my eyes as I lie back to reveal the whites of my eyes, entranced in my mind, riddled with visions and signs, 

again no matter how long I ponder and wait, it's not the Gods and spirits that speak it's something far more deep, deeper go deep within thoughts beyond the known borders of the mind. 

Here we go it's time.

A suspicion concerning the last days is a ridiculous notion that so many follow, and believe in, no such thing exists, 

only the end of one life rotation or natural cleanse of an outdated species that no longer serves its purpose.

This will happen when we come to the time for man to evolve spiritually, mentally, and physically, doubt me not for I have seen this to be, in clairvoyant sight, gift or curse or both I say above all, it is all of the above. The times of chaos are here, we look around at the power struggle between shepherd and herd, that's lead by those they call master. 

Reach deep I say reach deep as you can for what doesn't drive you to the madness and death will give sight, wisdom that has always existed within waiting to be felt. Do not let the hunger consume you such as I have, unless your might is immovable and surrenders it's powers to you, 

This power is the one you call Lord, and once you call it Lord it shall smite you, 

we are not Lords just its vessels, it exists indeed but never label with a name. 

Your God in the sky is myth, true God exists above below, outside all and, within. It's shown itself to many men, Does the day come it chooses to touch your very spirit, do not beware, embrace it and it will lead to such light to inspire awakening to many. 

Once you face and place it upon the world with no basis for agenda it becomes true power, Illumination.

the highest power that can change dishonest men truthful, make dying men youthful, labeled as lazy men become useful, 

it takes the strike of one man's verbal sword to puncture the armor of ignorant minds, 

he is no religious leader, just a teaching man, one that has envisioned every possible outcome, and played out each one in his mind. When the waves of eternity show their selves man will scramble in desperation and do many bad things in attempt to survive the inevitable, and some not all and not plenty will surrender to the inevitable and shown a painless demise. 

Request no physical proof you foolish man believe when I say you will never find him, 

the one who you have been lead to seek, fore there is no physical visual, residual evidence, the only clue one will find is opening the eye to your surroundings and realise it does and has always existed deep within the abyss of the mind. 

Your research does not matter it's only useful to consume time. The deeper you delve into the research the more you will fall into a web of lies. These truths cannot be imagined, yet you will still not believe. 

"Lie down your powers fools! You cannot fight this serpent with ignorance!

This I promise you, and this I shall never take back, history itself is lies to fool the fools, and the fools they breed. 

Imagine if you will skies on fire and terrifying beasts. They shall be called Demons even though that's not what they are,

no angelic demons just good people and villains that masquerade as monumental leaders to splinter equal success and wealth. 

Once humans transform to all that is unnatural with nothing left to reinvent, life will become an ugly place to be. 

Man changes to woman and woman to man, 

human to animal, nothing natural will be left in man. 

Strange is no longer strange, but the normalcy, as my kind steadily becomes obsolete. 

Speaking in truth causes witch hunts of modern days, and for many days, years even and none really will ever see the day the this revolution will ever end.

All the natural beauty of the Universe has now today been disguised in ugly costumes with approval your beautiful,

A sickness indeed, facturing in the stacking of greed in every aspect of everything we need paying prices eventually to even breath. How I wonder often when the Earth and I speak at night, 

how is this travesty acceptable to anyone living? 

Earth said with sorrow 

" Life died many moons ago there is no one left that's living, but the occasional warrior that fought through humanities pain and stayed to try harder to prove there's still goodness and compassion left in man. As tears fell from my eyes I was left with no voice to speak,

I lifted my head, and raised the pen better yet my warriors sword; remembering nothings stronger than the power of words that I'm spilling right now with the tears of earths pain mixed in with my ink as floods of emotions begin fucking with me. I question myself if I'm strong enough to do this, I've been through so much already do I really have the strength to go through this? Do I step away or do I continue to write this? .............


........A short time later my inner voice spoke to me and said" loosen your pull, don't fight this, People will stone your demeanor, after you write this, it matters not, show the sleeping world there still exists light in life, and life with light.


Remember you said that you have been through so much already, so inside you, know you can beat this!"


Let's do this.


I whispered lightly to the Raven,

"Tell her I'll do it,

Tell her I understand, tell her I'll write her story......


Then my thoughts became a fluid current drifting off and fading into the sea of forgotten memories.


February 15, 2020 17:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.