0 comments

Mystery Suspense Thriller

It was a hot summer morning when My friends and I went out on the beach at Nevada Park as we were running about enjoying the cool summer breeze and cool river water that's when I spotted a cave over onto the other side of the white sanded beach 'that was never there before' I thought to myself. I got curious and walked over to it "Hey man where you going" Ralph said from behind his black being swept about as the breeze. "There's a cave over here, man I'm going to check it out," I said back as I continued walking but this time slower, the closer I got the more I got a gut-wrenching feeling in my chest yet I couldn't help it, it was almost like something is pulling me in it's almost like I wasn't in control of movements "Bro don't you watch horror films, bro, this how people die" kemari was next to shout out to me but yet I couldn't find it in myself to answer I just continued to walk closer and closer to the enchanting cave by now the boys should realize that is something isn't right about this place.

*Blink* I'm standing in front of the cave *Blink* it's so cold *Blink Chills run down my spine *Blink* I can't help it as I step in the cave, fear and curiosity aren't a good combination during these times but yet that didn't stop me from continuing on my journey as the boys ran up behind me "hey Raven what's gotten into you?" Kemari asked as he tried so desperately to snap me out of it, I should have realized by then that I was nothing but a pawn in their evil game but no I just continued to walk deeper into the cave they had no choice but to follow me until we came upon a treasure box "Wow, it's a treasure box awesome Let's go open it" Ralph said excitedly as he walked closer to the box, "Are you crazy you? dumbass what if there are traps around here?" the more sensible one out of the three us asked. I couldn't focus on what the two of my childhood best friends rambled, something about that box was dragging me in taunting me to open it and of course, me being the dumbass I am as if I haven't seen enough horror films and Reddit stories to know what may or may not happen next.

As I got closer to the box it had writing in Russian "русская рулетка" Thank God for those Russian lessons on Duolingo poor thing looked like he just lost his wife and kids, back to the topic at hand "Hmm Russian roulette?" *I wonder what that is* I opened the box rookie mistake a roar came out from almost a demon-like mist and a deep voice said "Near thee come, Blood runs so the demons can come" That's the last thing it said as it disappeared into thin air that should be our warning to run but we didn't like the dumbass we are "Russian roulette huh? Ralph said in a now indifferent tone "you've heard about it before?" Kemari asked "Yeah, it's quite a game honestly," Ralph said as he looked into the box where guns and bombs were and a small piece of paper that had instructions in Russian on how to play it.

""Русская рулетка" - это потенциально смертельная игра на удачу, в которой игрок помещает один патрон в револьвер, крутит барабан, прикладывает дуло к голове или телу (противника или самому себе) и нажимает на курок. Если заряженное гнездо совпадает с стволом, оружие выстрелит, убив или тяжело раня игрока."

"Raven translation please seeing as that you finally snapped out of it" Ralph snapped in annoyance.

"Russian roulette is a potentially lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against the head or body (of the opponent or themselves), and pulls the trigger. If the loaded chamber aligns with the barrel, the weapon will fire, killing or severely injuring the player. to Russian" Raven said in excitement as the homicidal asshole

"Can we play, please," Raven practically begged Kemari

"No and that's final," He said in a stern tone

"Yeah, man can we please nothing would happen it's just an innocent game" Ralph piped in

"Fine" Kemari sighed out

"Yes," Raven and Ralph said in unison.

As went back to the box and took out the guns at first they were just playing around not remembering what the mist said about bloodshed.

1

2

3

Bang!! the revolver went off in Ralph's shoulder, "what the heck dude!!"

Blood I want blood, something's wrong, It's like something is taking over as I laughed manically, I felt it in bones, I felt in my soul fighting to take over.

Blood the sweet scent of blood, I want more, I want to see them dead...I want the world drenched in blood.

Click I reloaded again but this time I made it a bit more interesting "It wouldn't be a roulette if it was an easy kill now would it, RUN" I said and without a second glance they were off.

"you can run but you can't hide" I laughed

Bang! "This isn't you Raven!!" Ralph and Kemari said on opposite sides of the trying desperately to find their way out of the now dark cave.

"Nothing would happen you say" Kemari mocked, Bang! Kemari shot at Ralph.

"Yea, because come on who would have thought that the damn thing was cursed," Ralph said "I wasn't even the one who opened it but yet am the one getting blamed, Wow, classic "Bang! Reload "That's it's am done, screw you guys," Ralph said and unexpectedly pulled a bomb out from near him, Boom!!! the cave went up in flames.

So much for fun and games right, so we thought, outside the now obliterated cave was something that no one could ever imagined, something that would cause nothing but havoc on the once silent towns and cities after all "Blood runs so demons can come" now this where is where this world will know true fear, one that can not drink away nor sleep this a fear that is here to stay. The hell hounds and their masters will now draw blood from each and every innocent soul and they won't stop until nothing is left back to bleed.

April 15, 2024 03:13

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.