0 comments

Adventure

Oh God, look I have found the Treasure Island I have always longed for this. This is truly awesome, wow, now I can boast on my exploration. This is my island with Rein’s treasure trove. Rein was mumbling, and then someone splashed a bucket of water on him. Rein woke up with a shock, his bones were rattling hard due to the cold wave. The ocean’s cool breeze and the splash of water made him shiver to his nerves. “Ufff, what on are earth are you doing, I was on the verge of reaching the Treasure Island. You destroyed everything. Wait till I get my hands on you, you are sure to die. My deathly blow will blow you off into thin air. “Sam was laughing aloud, you are always obsessed of finding treasure, but you cannot achieve it even you dreams.” “Ha, Ha, Ha” Rein was so furious he started hitting his close friend Sam. Pirates , Pirates and Pirates , they were pirates on the furious ocean which had a rough water currents and deadly tides which could topple any kind of huge fleet and engulf the ship deep within.

Rein and Sam were close friends who were inseparable. They were together right from their childhood. They were born pirates who were always on the sail, except for a few days off on some barren island. Rein and Sam’s parents were also close to each other which made the friendship stronger.

Rein’s father George Samuel was the captain of the ship, he was a born leader and hence he headed the other crew. He was a strong man with a fierce attitude and his legacy was passed on to his son Rein after his father’s death. Rein who was young and energetic was capable of handling the position. Though Sam was a subordinate’s son, Rein respected his friendship and didn’t boss over him. The only obsession of Rein was finding treasure in an unknown island

With a beastly look the pirate ship “the beast’ set out for sail. They had harboured their ship for a few days in an unknown island. The urbanization had gobbled many islands and human dwellings could be noticed here and there. Hence it was a very difficult for these pirates to sail without any hindrance and locate islands without human habitation.

The beast, roared on the sea like a lion in its territory. Just then Sam who was in the basement clearing out the mess, found a small piece of cloth which looked mysterious. He ran to the dock where the captain was basking under the sun. After a long pause the ship had set to sail. So it was a sigh of relief for Rein who was always adventure prone. “Hey Rein, Sam screamed on top of his voice , Oh Sorry Captain , I found something exciting , I am sure you will be excited to see it . Sam had a piece of cloth in his hand. Captain Rein was in no mood to look at, he just snatched the cloth and threw it floor. Sam became very furious, “jerk” he thought and ran behind the flying piece of cloth. He just grabbed it on the edge of the railing which was about swoop into the ocean.

“Captain Rein “, Sam’s firm voice shook Rein, he just looked back,”Why don’t you just have a look at what I have got, then you take a decision of throwing it.” With reluctance Rein grabbed the cloth; he was shocked to see a map which was leading to a treasure island. “Wow”, he exclaimed, “This is the one I was looking for, where did you get my friend”, he just hugged Sam with a tight knot. “This is my dad’s dream which he couldn’t achieve because of his illness and now it’s mine”

“Come on friends, our dear friend Sam has located a map which leads to the island of wealth, let’s applaud him for his finding”. Rein’s voice was in a galore to the whole crew. “Lets sail, to our destiny”. 

The beast, was on sail to the Treasure Island, The navigators compass showed the direction to the island , it was moving on a dark silent night . The crescent moon was hiding behind the clouds and playing hides and seek in the dark sky. The ship was in its smooth pace , the captain of the ship was very excited that his dream would come true within a few days of time. Rein was resting on a perch and looking out , Sam was seated next , then all of a sudden  they could see huge waves lashing on to the ship. Along with the waves numerous dolphins were posing their acrobatic skills .”Hey, look , a school of dolphins moving along with the waves, enchanting and ecstatic , never seen before , a marvellous endeavour .” Sam was eyeshot and looked at the beautiful journey of dolphins which moved in rhythmic pattern on the ocean. A few laps the ship had taken , a huge wave engulfed the whole ship, and a giant whale had toppled the pirate ship along with its crew, members. “ Help, we are drowning “ yells ,screams and cries could be heard .The ship was on topsy turvy as a roller coaster, the gigantic killer whale had shattered Rein’s dreams. “Sam” , yelled Rein , he was drowning in the cold ocean, Sam was  unheard ,  Rein saw the destruction , the whole ship was overturned and the giant whale moved ahead wading the waves leaving behind a ship wreck. Rein was pulled down into the ocean due to the water current . He felt something hard on his head , a part of  the ship  had broken and hit his head. Rein fell unconscious and he was swooped in the waters. He felt the colourful nymphs ,mermaids and the beautiful heavenly underwater world . He was just pulled by a water nymph and she led him to a heavenly abode. “Oh God, this world is so beautiful , such colourful Aquarians and the nature under water is exuberant “ exclaimed Rein . “Yes,” the nymph replied, “ You are in the most beautiful part of the ocean world. “ The ocean nymph took him inside a huge entrance where there was a beautiful palace made of crystals . Rein was awestruck by its beauty. Rein was taken inside and lo to his astonishment , he saw the whole palace was made by diamonds, gold , garnets , sapphire ,emerald and other most expensive stones.  He saw the whole palace was glittering except that there was a heap of mess on one side of the palace which was a stain to the remarkable structure.

Rein’s dream had come true he had found treasure , he screamed aloud “ Sam, Sam I have found treasure,  my long time dream has become fruitful today, yes I have found it”. “Mr. Captain , wake up are you dreaming , we have not yet reached the Treasure Island and you are already dreaming of treasure, obsessed by the name of treasure.” Rein opened his eyes , the beast was moving ahead on the silent ocean and the tides were normally paced , Captain Rein had dreamt of an exuberant treasure hidden inside the ocean bed. The natural beauty of the ocean and the organisms inside were the real treasure which was to be protected and safeguarded by urban human intervention.

Captain Rein then decided to preserve the treasure called Ocean.

November 13, 2020 17:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.