0 comments

Adventure

It was so much hard to call him over this screaming of the scrolling wheels. Blabbering of this chap, the chattering of that fellow and the hubbub at the counter, didn't bother even a bit about my wailing.

''Hey, You!!''

That rude comment forced me to wake up. 

Give me a minute!

''Qu'est -ce que je vous sers?''

''Oui, Bring me a jug full of La bie're''

''Okay, sir. a accept' la commanded'''

''Hey, You!!''

''Go now'' 

He was so much enough unconscious, but I must offer him what he wants now, at the moment.

That bold headed Roly-poly guy was my last customer.

Withdrawn apron, removed bow and the shirt, diminished scream of the wheels suggest me to depart. I shifted now for my custom slippers and casual jeans. The eighth hour in the dark!!

I will be there, in a nice attire, summing up the paper money and enjoying the whole life.

freedom!!!

No one to bother, No one to care!

Cheerful parties, perfect nightlife, movies, concerts, shopping moles, hotels, joyful people ........

how wonderful?

''Excuse me, Sir''

''Please be seated here till your turn comes''

Those days I thought there is no one to meddle here, yet he bothered my walk down memory lane. 

I am a customer for a moment and he is playing my role here.

''Hey, You! ''I tried over it.

He offered me a smile and hearkened at my side. I recognized the painful feeling he returns which I undergo at all.

''Yes Sir! How can I help you."

'' your name? "

''I'm James. What do you want sir?''

''James'' I corrected my self.

 ''I want a ........Nothing else, go on your work''

''Okay sire, Then I will arrange your garlic soup ''

Though it costs low, I can satisfy my growling stomach.

Last Monday It was much boring to be there, and I was longing to have this life and to be busy with it. I dreamed big, on this joy.

''Hey, You!!''

That sound was zoomed everywhere around me.

It's so much hard to bear-up this rapid change.

Even so, I wished this life when I was there, never expect this reality.

I was always right.'' Here no one to care, meddle and bother''

Likely, nobody even talks other than another powerless waiter, nobody share even a smile, nobody to listen .......

They all have adopted to this corrupted messy living. I never desired this thing.

Those days I was so much tired with their farms, hated those so much, for disturbing my joyful desires to get rid of them. But now I feel alone without seeing even a green patch other than my nice apron. Here I can't find any natural thing other than human beings. Even them, also have been modernized, but with disgusting qualities.

Through the window, when I turned up on my sleeping place which can be known as 'a thing like a bed' I feel so much diffident to see the clusters of stars there. Even, they have a group with them to connect. 

But what about me!!!

They were glistening enough and watching over me. 

Those times when I was there, stars were so innocent and they blessed us on our effort which we took to arise. But now they are mocking at me on my survival.

''Hey You!! ''It was me...

''In the days past, you fed the people. You cultivated your dedication and harvested your effort nicely. Now...You do the same, but in a different way. Those days you returned your effort as the salary, blessings of the people as the bonus, relatives, friends to share all the things like the interest. Here you return your strive as the paper money which you dreamed to count. Then, You were never looked upon by the people on your mission to nourish the people. But now, they are denouncing your career. Before now, you were praised by them. Now it differs. you're getting blamed for every pinch of food they feel bad.

What is this messy life, Mr Colin Vaux?

Oh! life''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome the blessings of this good morning!!!

 I arranged my self with the Trouser and the T-shirt which I hung behind the door yesterday.

The outside seems to be wet. I took the jacket and left the lodge.

My workplace was not too much far. However, I am okay to manage that distance on foot.

The surrounding was sufficient for one to make their vision awesome.

But it failed to replace the beauty which I experienced there for 6,209 days and 3 weeks.

Slowly I reached the restaurant and changed my form into a waiter.

''Good morning Vaux''

''Hey Vaux''

''Ah Colin, How are you?''

If those were uttered my day would be great! Yet the case ...

''Here's your task, Order number 15, number 17,19 and 20. Hurry up!! You are already late, Ready to be at home if this continues.''

''Oh! God'' I was tangled and exhaled so long.

Order number 13

Qu'est-ce que je vous sers ?

''3 sandwiches, 2 coffees, 1 fruit juice''

''Okay, sir. Order accepted and will be here in a few minutes.''

''Okay!!''

Order number 14

''Ma'am, How can I help you?''

''Can I have some short eats? Do you have any?''

''Yes, Ma'am. Here's the menu. Select what you like. I'' ll be here in minutes''

How innocent!

The way she talks, the way she walks.....so attractive

But, for others, she was just a waitress. I felt something special in her, that is very close to me.

I have never seen her before. Yet, what is this familiarity I perceive here?

''Hey! '' It was also a bit familiar, but different.

''Ask that lassie to hurry up, I have to do so much than wasting up my minutes here.''

''Ma'am, the problem is not with her. Anyone cannot work 100% perfectly in a messy morning like this. Especially a waiter meets many difficulties in serving other decent customers when some annoying people bother us in our duty. Until now I waited patiently in the presence of annoying people like you, but ...''

''hey!!'' I was surprised at once.

'' I'm talking to you. Stop staring at me and ask that lassie to be here.''

I pretend like obeying her command, vanished from there while keeping the wish of rescuing that girl's soul which is being ruled by the dollars of the wealthiest.

As same as the previous days, I changed my self into casual and started my journey to be alone in my world. On the way, I paused my stroll at him.

''James'' I yelled.

''Sire', what about having a soup today?'' He was very humble, at that point.

''No James, I had my supper '' It was a great lie for the moment.

Until now, for every pinch of food I shared with my ones, they never forget to worry about my portion.

Here, I serve them nicely in an attractively arranged plate, with a glass of water, paper serviettes, and also with my innocent smile. But, like a waiter who begs the whole day at the customers, it was just another waiter concerned about my survival.

That thought leads me to think about that lassie who grabbed my attention in seconds.

It may not be the thing you guess at once. There I just revealed an innocent, repenting heart that tries to hide all the tears through a fake smile. Similarly in the task of hiding the patches in the face using make-up, she tries to hide her sorrows.

But she was failed in that task as same in the make-up.  

I Climbed the staircase step by step, carefully. You may think, it is something special.

Yes, just to spend the rest of my time until the sun makes a new day to work.

What a sarcastic life!!

All that glitters not GOLD!

I am not alone here...

Loneliness, stress, anger, tears all are there are for me!

''Hey Vaux, You're not alone.''

The END



September 14, 2020 17:48

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.