3 comments

Adventure American Bedtime

What along day piper said to herself,

Huhu.. Im finally home time to make dinner;what should i cook piper thought to herself while standing in her kitchen, and thumbing through her recipe book what to fixed she thought when her eyes stops thumbing throught the pages maje her self a bowl of supple someting quick snd simple she though as she closes the book.

Well that was filling now... She pauses

I'll do the dishes in the morning after all tomorrow is the weekend and dont have to get up early as piper gets ready to leave the room she rinsed off the dishes and puts them away the turns around and leave the room shuts the light off, and heads up stairs to her room and takes a relaxing bath and climbs into bed. Well im not tired just yet so ill get a little reading in to help me go to sleep. Piper looks over at the clock and yawns while its 3:04 a.m. i guess it time for bed as she turn out the light and places the book on the bed right next to her, before closing her eyes to go to sleep. Two hours later piper finds hersekf in a meadow;

What.. Where am i this place is beauitful look at these flower fields

The pine trees wow sone much beauty the smell so relaxing and peacful just so...piper hears a faint ring..ring.. She opens her eyes to find her self looking at the window and rounds over and looks at her alarm clock and yawns and

Reached up to the celiling and gets out and looks out her window, and fine her

Daydreaming before hearing ring..rings again snaps back and realized her doorbell was ringing. Runs down stairs to answer the door. And saids good morning to her friend who came over to take her on a road turn for the weekend the girls and i talked about going to the lake and sunbath besides swimming did you want to come her friend asked? Well Piper. Said i just got up and i hsvibg had breakfest yet, that ok her friend said he has snakes to eat whike we head out on our road tip ok..ok.. Ill go but not in my nightgown let me get dressed; please will you come in for a few mintues so i can change first. Yes her friend said as her she makes her way over to the couch and takes a seat. To wait for Piper to come back down so they can be on there way. As piper comes doen stairs and says you dont fish do you? Well her friend said i really dont know how to fish to be honest as she stands up and heads to the door. Well piper said i would love to teach you and our friends how to fish its really not that hard ill show you when we get there. Piper said as she locked her house door. And heads towards the car parked by the side of the road with three inpatient ladies inside honking the horn for there friends to walk faster. Finally you get here i mean in tbe car so we can start our road tip im so excited one said and the other two clap the hands together shoeing their excitement. Well before we go anywhere tyler you've got to get some gas piper says as tyler started the car. Yes i have to agree so what took you so long to get ready ohh.. Tyler be nice the girls combined said. "What" i am being nice i was just teating her. Said tyler as he turns off and head up to a pump to get sone fuel. As piper and the others waited for tyler to come back piper asks the girls a question? So ladies does this lake have pine trees and flowers near by, by chance. While looking over her shoulder at them.

Well.. One of the girls answered i dont think there's any flowers near the lake but there is tree's. Piper make a sad face before Tyler gets in and inter ruts their conversation hmm there is somr flowers but not many he said looking over at the red haird lady behind him with a smirk on his face the looks and said nothing when all of a sudden they hear a tap tap at there window the cashier asked for him to rowdown his window sir he said. You forgot your changed oh crap... thankd man. Tyler said as he rowedup his window as the cashier walked way then they hear a honk the man behind them beaping his horn yelling out his window atvthe to move it. Ad tyler started the car and. Steps on the gad petal and slowly moves just annoye the guts evrn more before taking off the girls laughing while he did it, before the gas station was put of sight the man squeals his tires up to the pump before the cops show up to give him... Well that man was totally rude yes he definitely was Piper said. As Tyler drove though the traffic light and heading towards the mountains. Wow... Look at those pine trees and the smell sound beautiful..the girl agree so peaceful yeah totally Tyler applied as they trun in to the the park in lot to park and get out to view the lake and its surroundings. So Piper said turing around to face the girls (as Tyler heads down to the lake behind them). Who wants to learn to fish first?. Piper asked. Not me two ofvthe ladies said as they made their way down to the lake and laid tge blankets down and laid down on them. Show me im intersted how to fish so i dont look like a fool in front of my boyfriend next weekend because i loves to fish ok good so lets go tyler stood there waiting for Piper and Nina came down on the beach to get there vacation started.

Wow... What a weekend Piper said to her self to herself as she get ready for bed ill have to. Get myself a man so i can make a beautiful memories for myself next time take pictures so i can remember my tip to the lake in the mountains.

January 23, 2021 05:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

04:52 Jan 31, 2021

Awesome story! If you don't mind, can you please come and read my story? Also, can you please like and follow me? (You don't have to, but I would appreciate it a lot!)

Reply

Show 0 replies
23:05 Jan 30, 2021

Hi, I think you will make a good writer! I believe that using “ “ when a character speaks will make your writing cleaner, though. I also got confused with the point of view, try to stick with just one ;)

Reply

Heidi Foss
21:08 Jan 31, 2021

I will do that thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.