0 comments

General

It's 21st century and world still is struggling with a problem of zones. Like geographical zones and regional zones etc. but these zones are really big and somehow they are made by us, for our comfort zone. But there is one more zone which we name as men and women, this story is about that zone.

The day she got married she was happy and started to think that she is in a good place now and now she don't have to look behind which is her past.She is moved on in her mind. She thought that marriage is the only answer to her issues of life. She left the job, left her family behind and was ready to start her new life. We are talking about Ella, she is naive sweetheart lives in Chicago and now after leaving everything she and her husband George decided to move to New York. They were in love. They always take each other side when they were dating before their marriage. Ella was happy to have him as her husband. She never knew what could come next. The day she entered in his family they assure her that they are going to love her as their own daughter. But day after day she started to realized she is just a women who has just started to live there. Her mother-in- law always gives her instructions what to do what not to and what to wear or what not to wear.

She does everything according to them still his parents curse her family background and her upbringing, She doesn't know why they said yes to their son about the her when they don't like her background and her prior life. She saw a huge discrimination when mother- in -law acts differently towards her own daughter. Her daughter does whatever she wants her husband also supports her and mother-in -law acts as an angel between them while as between Ella and George she tries to show herself as a bigger person and curse Ella as much as she wants. Ella was disappointed as all this was happening in just 1 month of marriage she is scared what will happen next. Why George is not taking stand , why he Couldn't understand her mother cursing words may because they were indirect.


She really wants George to be on her side this time because she was facing all these things alone when he is having everything in his life. And than she started telling him small things happening while doing the house chores , he started talking to his mother about all that but only the time when Ella is not present. This makes Ella Lonely, she feels that she doesn't know anything about this family. One fine day , George's sister also confronted Ella and told her bad things, that day literally Gorge was listening but he didn't react at all. She felt like nobody cares about her now.

And than she felt something, and first question in her mind was why a girl has to marry a boy and than moved to his house when they both have parents , why she is the only one who has to leave everything behind. Why can't he do the same thing. Why she has to take care of everyone needs and wants , when he is having the same life which was there before their marriage.


Yeah its a 21st century and some people are really cool about everything and they are broad minded as we see on television or some families. But there are few people who are still in those mindsets where Women has to look after everything and she is the one who has to take care, she can't be the one who is careless.

That day Ella decided to talk to George about all that she wants to tell him that her feeling are changed. She thought that it will be dreamy to marry a person whom you love and everything will be sorted. But its wasn't. She said that you have to take a stand whenever is necessary and you have to be there for me like you are there for your parents. And i will be there for my parents when they need . She said " we both have to take care of everything whether its household chores or families or job. You cannot expect that i have to forget everything and start living a life like you guys want just because i am the one who entered your house. I literally don't feel comfortable over here when everybody in your house is telling me what to do what not to so as i am an illiterate person. George did understand everything he decided to go with the flow and told her whenever your and my parents need us we will there. But he was not sure about the stand. But still Ella thought it will be great if she takes everything slowly and figure out George's feelings about everything.


Women's are still facing this small issues may not in developed countries but places like India and Africa where women's have miserable lives.

Supporting Husband and Family is the key to successful and strong women.





August 15, 2019 17:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.