0 comments

Adventure Fiction Friendship

On Halloween night, My friends and I decided to go to “Mrs.Chana Abandoned Mansion”. My friends, Zoe, Brandon, George, Kiki, Aaron and me Kayla decided not to go trick or treating. Instead, we decided to go explore the abandoned house on the other side of town. The most stupid thing we did that night was that we did not tell anyone about what we were doing. You're probably wondering why we're going to Mrs.Chana’s abandoned house. Mrs. Chana’s Husband had left her, because she had children he didn’t know about. So she decided because children ruined her life she would draw children in during Halloween night and keep them there. Then she would kill them or brutally abuse them. After she died the house was abandoned. Some still say that on Halloween night she comes as a ghost. So we are going there to see if she actually comes as a ghost on halloween night.

 On halloween my friends and I decided to leave at 6 o'clock. Aaron didn’t think it was a good idea because he lives in the neighborhood and has heard a lot of stories about that place. We ignored him and got ready, we had to take a bus to the neighborhood. By this time the sun had set and we could barely see, we took out our flashlights and walked to Aaron’s house to pick him up. After we walked near the Abandoned house we all stopped and a couple of minutes passed, some of my friends wanted to turn back. At the end we decided to keep going.”knock.” “knock.” No answer. ”knock.” “knock.” No answer. Kiki gave the giant metal doors a push, the door creaked open. We all quietly stepped inside. The house was ginormous, there were four floors, it was dusty, dirty, there were broken windows, it was dark and empty but we weren’t alone. Some lights flickered, some didn’t work and some were on. We saw shadows run across, we heard rattles, wind and echos. It smelt putrid, moldy and rotten. The floor was crummy, the walls were rigid. We all were terrified, we turned around to leave but the worst possible thing happened, the two metal doors closed. We panic, we push and push it won’t bugg. George got out his phone and tried to call for help, no service, nothing. Then Brandon stupidly yelled on the top of his lungs “HELP!!!!!!!!!!” We all shushed him; we decided to go look if there was any way to get out. While we were looking we heard a raspy voice, we all froze. It was Mrs.Chana’s ghost, we turned around and

she was right there. She was wearing a long white gown, her hair was long and white, her cheeks were sucked in, she was pale and she had a lot of wrinkles. She was grinning and then what she said shook me to my core.

She said, “Are you going to leave without saying hi?” We ran to a broken window to escape but then noticed that Zoe was trapped by Mrs.Chana. We ran back to get her but Mrs. Chana had trapped us as well, She took us to a room that was small that smelled horrible. We looked around there wasn’t much, an old clock, pieces of broken glass, books and a piece of paper that read. “ You shall leave when the clock restarts but you shall leave before the clock ticks 1 or you shall be stone.” We thought it was just part of an old book or something but I thought of the words and realized what they meant. I said, “guys I know what that means, it means we have to wait for the clock to restart meaning 12 am and we have to be gone before 1 am or…” I didn’t want to finish the sentence but everyone knew what I meant. “If that’s true we might want to hurry. It is 11:30.” said George. We realized Mrs.Chana’s plan wasn’t the smartest, she “locked” us in here but didn’t realize the door could be opened from inside. Our plan was made now it was time to put it in action. It was exactly 12 am. I opened the door Mrs.Chana was not there, kiki handed me a book and I threw it down the staircase. Mrs.Chana was distracted so we made a move. We crept down the stairs, the stairs were squeaky but Mrs.Chana was well distracted. We spotted the broken window we were going to escape from and we were headed there when Mrs.Chana spotted us. The window was still pretty far and Mrs.Chana was getting closer and closer. Our hearts were beating fast, the closer she got the faster our heart would beat. When she got so close that I could touch her I realized she had put us in a trance. I yelled “RUN!!!” MY friends broke out of the trance and we started running. Mrs.Chana was chasing us, she grabbed my hoodie. I panicked. I pulled away, my hoodie ripped, I stumbled but regained my footing. I jumped out the window and all of my friends were there. We kept running and we ran up to Aaron's house. We stopped in his driveway, we caught our breath and made sure everyone was okay. I was relieved, we all were fine, a little dusty and tired but okay. I said smiling "I geuss we figured out the answer Mrs.Chana does come as a ghost on halloween night." We hugged and laughed about how stupid we were. It was 12:45 am and we decided to sleepover at Aaron’s house. In the morning we turned on the t.v on the news they were saying how Mrs.Chana’s house was going to be demolished because of how many kids and teens had disappeared in the house. After hearing that I was relieved we made it out of there safe and alive. That morning after the news we made a bet never to tell anyone what happened that night at Mrs.Chana’s abandoned house.

October 18, 2020 20:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.