0 comments

Adventure Crime Gay

WARNING!!! - Gruesome scenes, Alcohol use, Swearing

     Jessie was your ordinary, straight, white guy. Nothing fishy or weird about him. He wasn’t insecure either. Normal right. 

     Well one hot summer day his mother came to him and said that she was going to tag along on a cruise with her friends and their husbands. Well Jessie instantly was sad. He wasn’t jealous or anything, but it brought back bad memories. His father… was a mass serial killer in jail. He’s waiting on the trial that decides whether he will live or die. But that’s besides the point. 

     “When you're gone” he hesitated, “what am I going to do? When are you leaving? How long will the cruise be?” said Jessie. “I know that you have a lot of questions. But… I just need you to calm down a minute and let me tell you everything that is going to happen.

     After about thirty minutes of arguing, explaining, and negotiating, they agreed that Harley (Jessie’s Mom) was going to leave in two days at around eight a.m., with her friend Jamie. They were also going to be on the cruise for ten days. And Jessie was going to go to Costa Rica to go visit his cousin Ben for however long he wanted. He was even thinking about moving there if he liked it enough. 

     Sure enough two days later, at about eight a.m. Harley’s friend Jamie came and picked her up from their house. And on that day was Jessie’s flight to Costa Rica. So earlier that morning Jessie had to wake up at 4:30 to make his flight for 7:00. 

     At 11:00 Jessie gets off of his flight, and is greeted with his cousin Ben right outside of the airport. “Hey Jessie!” said Ben. “Hey Ben. What have you been up to?” “ Oh nothing much. I've just been watching tv all week anxiously waiting for you to get here. Oh god I haven’t seen you in such a long time. Wow you’ve grown so much, that’s crazy.”  “Yeah, you too. Last time I saw you, you were leaving my 15 birthday party all angry. I asked my mom what was going on and she just said that it was nothing and that you’ll be back soon. But that didn’t happen.” said Jessie. “Yeah it’s been 5 years. Well let’s go back to my house so that you can pick up all your stuff and settle down from all the craziness.” “Sounds good,” said Jessie. He was about to say something when a limo pulled up and a guy got out of the car and opened a door for them. “Come on then,” said Ben. When they got in the limo Jessie’s mind was racing. He had so many questions, but he had to take it slow. And then he heard himself say, “So..huh huh…you're rich?” At that moment he just wanted to die. Why did he say that? 

     “Yeah I thought you knew. I knew your mom didn’t tell you why I was angry at your party but I thought she would have told you I was wealthy. Well I might as well tell you what happened… . A couple of days before your party I had started investing in getting bitcoin. And in those couple of days I made around $50. So I bought you a present with it. My mom, your aunt Judy, wasn’t ok with that. She told me that I should save it to spend on other things. But I knew she just wanted the money to be spent on her. She was selfish and greedy. I didn’t spend all of my money on her and based on her reaction to me spending $30 on you, told me that I didn’t want her in my life. On the day of your part we got into an argument about it and I told her that I didn’t want her in my life because she was a toxic gold digger and that I’m moving out because with this bitcoin stuff I could probably make it on my own. So I did that, and cut off all contact with everyone. I’m so sorry and hope you forgive me.” 

     “I forgive you. But, oh my god this is so much to take in. This is crazy. MY COUSIN is RICH. I can’t believe it.” said Jessie. “Yeah,” said Ben. “But why did you never come back and see anyone?”. “I never thought about it, my life has been very busy the last 5 years.” “I get it.” said Jessie.

     When they pull up to Ben’s house Jessie is speechless. Jessie walks around the porch and is in amaze about how big it is. Then he says, “I’m going to put my stuff inside. Then head to a bar. This is all too much for me.” “ok, whatever. Enjoy yourself.”

    When Jessie got to the bar he looked around and was amazed. This place was so nice. I wasn't expecting this place to be so nice. He sat down in a black leather chair that had red stripes around the rims. The bottom that was holding up the chair was plexi-glass with black lights in it. He thought it looked really cool. He sat down in the chair and said, “ I’ve gone through a lot and all I want is a Pina Colada.” “What happened?” said the bartender. “Well a couple of days ago I found out that my mother was going to travel the world for a week and a half so I had to stay with my cousin Ben. Who after five years I just found out was rich and I’m staying with him.” “Oh you know Ben?” said the bartender. Jessie nodded with a confused look on his face. “He will be the richest dude for the next 100 miles all the way around us.” “I know,” said Jessie, still with a shocked expression on his face.

     “I’m Lo. What's your name?” said the bartender. “I’m Jessie!” After having a few Pina Coladas and a good long conversation about their problems and life, they gave each other their numbers. “Here’s my number.” said lo. “So that we can keep in touch. Also me and my wife Ivy are going to the because tomorrow if you want to come. She is bringing a friend. Maybe you two can get to know each other.” “I guess. But I’m not looking for anything serious. I want that to be known. I just got out of a very toxic relationship, where the girl ended up cheating on me.” “K, I’ll tell Ivy. Bye enjoy your night.”

said Lo. "Bye" said Jessie.

January 28, 2022 16:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.