0 comments

Drama Creative Nonfiction Happy

A lie has to lie to hide a lie, but a lie always opens at the end. But it is also said that a lie spoken for a good purpose is not known as a lie.All these are the truths of life. Gautam was a retired police officer of his area he was 73 years old and had three sons named Ramesh the eldest one, Mahesh the elder one and Paresh the youngest one. Ramesh and Mahesh were happily married and were living a peaceful life but Paresh was a Bachelor he was not married even he was 37 years old. One sunny morning a postman came and gave Gautam a letter , it was the letter of Gautam's mother in-law who lived very far from their place. It was written that her mother in-law was about to come in his house and she wanted to see the faces of all the three daughter in-laws together till she was alive , actually the whole family knew that she was a heart patient. So they decided to make her feel happy. But the problem was, Paresh was a Bachelor and they couldn't arrange the fake wife in a very short period of time his maternal granny was coming the next day. So Gautam and his family decided to hide from Gautam's mother in-law that Paresh is unmarried, but from where they could arrange his fake wife . So they decided to dress up their neighbor who was a male in the look of Paresh's wife ,as they request each and every lady in their neighborhood to be Paresh's fake wife but no lady was ready to become his fake wife .The next day in the evening, Gautam's mother in-law came with three ancestral beautiful rings for her three daughters in-laws as she wanted them to wear these rings, the whole family was all ready to introduce thier male neighbor as Paresh's wife. When Gautam's mother in-law met them, she thought that till that time Paresh was unmarried, suddenly how he got married? Paresh told that they both left their houses and secretly got married in the court because his wife's parents were not satisfied with our relationship and wanted to marry their daughter with someone else who was too rich. Hearing this Gautam's mother in-law said ," I am not satisfied with this marriage, marriage should take place with full rituals and with the mantras . For my satisfaction I will rearrange their marriage with full rituals and a scholar and I will make you wear this ring only when your marriage will be rearranged".The whole family was shocked as they did not want Paresh's marriage to take place with a male neighbor , however, Ramesh came up with a great idea ,Ramesh said to all , that , "l will try to bring a fake scholar one friend of mine can do this he will chant fake mantras and granny will think that it is a real marriage with full rituals". The whole family was totally satisfied with Ramesh's brilliant idea. The next day in the evening, all were set to arrange Paresh's fake marriage with the beautiful decorations , wall hangings, flowers and colourful cloths all around . The fake scholar entered in the house , the family members welcomed him and after the welcome ceremony he sat for chanting the mantras , he started chanting the fake mantras so that their marriage couldn't take place in actual , and Paresh sat with his neighbour who was a male and dressed up in the look of a gorgeous bride. The whole planning was going on very nicely and the marriage seemed realistic. But suddenly in between , Gautam's cousin sister named Poonam entered in their house , she knew that Paresh was unmarried, so she reacted and said ," Gautam you haven't invited me in Paresh's marriage Why , Am I not your sister ? ". Saying this she noticed the bride's face who was sitting with Paresh, and again reacted and said , "what circus is going on here, this bride is not a female, he is our neighbor , Harish Tiwari a male. And why he is sitting here ?" Hearing this , Gautam's mother in-law answered, " she is not a male , she is female and about to become Paresh's wife, the third daughter in-law of this house, and may I know who are you, and why are you reacting like this ?" Ramesh jumped in between and took his aunt in his yard and explained her everything that why they were doing so much drama here. She understood all the matter clearly and went inside with a peaceful smile and said, "ya, you were right ,I was wrong she is a female and is Paresh's wife ". The whole problem was solved once again , but again suddenly a twist came in between their planning, yes a twist of fire , this twist opened all the matter in front of Gautam's mother in-law. It was the time when the fake scholar was putting oil in the fire while chanting mantras, and suddenly the fire was about to rise up to the bride's face , because of which his fake hair which he was wearing fell down on the ground , and all the planning opened in the front of Gautam's mother in-law who was a heart patient. 


After which Gautam told the whole truth to her. But the reaction she gave was a beautiful smile , Gautam and his family was shocked after seeing her reaction , all were ashamed of what they have done, after a few minutes Gautam's mother in-law said ," it is not the matter to be ashamed of, it is the matter of love and respect you all have showered on me , it shows how much you all love me , you all have done all this just for my satisfaction , just because I wanted to see the faces of all the daughter in-laws together, isn't it the love of you all towards me, the lie which is said for a good purpose is not a lie, thank you so much my children, I am so proud of you all". Hearing this Gautam said ," A lie has to lie to hide a lie" After which everyone happily enjoyed the fake party but the real food.

October 18, 2020 13:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.