0 comments

Fiction Happy Fantasy

Day 1-7

"Huh, not again," I said after losing my progress again in an online game.

I have spent the previous Six days playing this Online Game. My parents always tell me to go out and play.

I always tell them, " Go away, can't you see, I'm playing the game right now."

This game, "The Adventures of MS" requires the player to play continuously, you can't save your progress in this game. But you can minimize the screen and pause the game.

I downloaded this game last week and,

On the First Day,

I was about to finish the first adventure but I got a call and had to go somewhere, so I decided that I will exit the game and play the game later when I come back.

After Two Hours, I reached home and decided to play the game, but I had lost all my progress.

I was angry and went upstairs and yelled at my parents, " Who deleted my progress, was there someone who played this game when I was out?"

They calmly replied, " No Dear, No one went to your room when you were out." and also said, " Why are you yelling, what happened?"

I replied, " I have lost all my progress, I was about to finish the first adventure but now I have to start again from the Start."

" What is the name of the Game?" My father asked.

I replied, "The Adventures of MS."

My father replied, "Just Play carefully and read the rules of the Game."

I said, " I guess I will call my friend."

I went to my room and called my friend and said, " I lost all my progress in the game, The Adventures of MS"

He replied, " Oh you lost the progress too, I also lost the progress."

He continued, " The Game has two rules, and one of them is that you can't exit the game, you can only pause the Game, and minimize it and the other Rule is, "You can't leave the game for more than Fifteen minutes."

I said, " Huh, what are these rules?"

He replied, " I don't know, but I have deleted the Game as it was draining out the battery of my Laptop quickly and I had to charge it again and again, I played the game for only two days, I guess you should delete this weird game too."

I replied, " Are you out of your mind, I will finish this game."

I ended the call.

It was getting late, so I decided to sleep and start this weird game from tomorrow.

Day 2-

I woke up late and without brushing my teeth started playing the game, My mom entered my room and said, "The Breakfast is ready."

I said, " I will be there in two minutes."

After reaching a place where I was safe in the game, I decided to go upstairs and eat breakfast. I finished my breakfast and went downstairs to play the Game again, A countdown had started, " Left the Game for 13:39 minutes). I guess I forgot to minimize the Game, and it took me around Thirteen to Fourteen minutes to eat my breakfast, I stopped the timer and started playing again.

I played continuously for Four Hours till my Mother came and said, " Lunch is Ready" and also said, " Are you still playing that game, You have to stop playing this weird game."

I said, "Mom, I am about to reach the Second Adventure, Don't disturb me."

My Mom replied, "Second Adventure, How many adventures are in this game?"

I replied, " 9 adventures."

My Mom said, " Come and eat Lunch and stop playing this game."

I replied, " Yeah, OK."

Mom went Upstairs.

I continued to play the game.

After a while, My mom yelled, " Don't you want to eat lunch."

Mom, I'm sorry, I can't, I have finished the Second Adventure and have started playing the Third adventure and can't leave the Game before reaching a safe point.

I lied, "I could have easily minimized the Game but I wanted to play."

The Third Adventure was hard, so I had to find videos on Youtube that would help me in crossing the Third Adventure.

I tried to search but there were only a bunch of videos.

I copied them and finished the third adventure easily.

Day 3 to Day 7

I have played continuously for the past six days, I was in my room for almost 100 hours, just going to the Bathroom and eating only when my mom brought the food downstairs, I never went out of my room in the past six days. I have stopped taking online classes. I keep my door locked so that my parents can't say anything to me.

I am basically cut off from the outside world for the past four days, I don't know why I'm doing this but I want to finish this game, I have reached the Eighth Adventure now.

I hear a knock on my door, I reply, "I told you, I don't want anything right now."

"Hey, it's me, your friend, you don't pick my calls now, so I decided to come and see what were you up to."

I replied, " I am on the eighth adventure and I don't want anyone to disturb me right now."

My friend said, " I told you to delete this weird game, are you Ok and how is your laptop managing this extra load?"

I said, "It takes time to charge now and the battery drains out quickly but it is working."

The Friend replied, "I guess I will leave then, I thought we would go out."

I replied, " We will, just let me finish this game."

My friend replied, " oh ok, By the way, where are your parents?"

I replied, " Don't know, I stopped talking to them two days ago or I guess they stopped talking to me two days ago... when I feel that I have to eat something, I go to the kitchen myself and eat, I feel that they don't like me anymore."

My friend replied, more like yelled, " Like you anymore, or do you mean, "I don't let them talk to me anymore., I'm standing here for the past fifteen minutes and you are still not opening the door, I feel like I don't know you anymore, and I guess I will stop talking and let you play that weird game."

I started playing the game again and now my phone rang, I don't care anymore about the phone, I was about to press the switch-off button.

But a thought entered my mind, "Where are my parents, what if something happened to them, who is calling me again and again."

I checked my phone, "70 Missed Calls and 1043 Whatsapp Messages."

I was reading the messages when suddenly my laptop started making strange noises, the fans inside the laptop were moving so fast that I could hear their sound. The screen of the laptop became black, the lights were still glowing. I tried to press every button but there was no change on the screen.

"The Laptop......My Laptop"

I ran upstairs to tell my Mom and Dad, but I couldn't find them.

I tried to call them but both of them were not picking up my call.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was an unknown number.

I picked up the call, the voice from the other end said, "Oh so you remembered, you have parents."

I replied, " I recognize this voice, Dad, hello dad, where are you?"

My Dad replied, "We are in the hospital, your mom..."

Before he could finish the sentence, I said, " What, What happened to Mom?"

Dad replied, "Nothing to worry about, this will be a surprise for you."

Come to the Hospital and see yourself.

.

.

.

I reached the room where my Mom was, My mother had given birth to a baby girl, this was the best surprise ever.

My Dad said, " Try to be a big brother that she can admire."

I replied, "Yes Dad, I will."

.

.

.

My name is Leo and I am trying my best to become the Big brother that she can admire, I didn't tell my father about the Laptop instead I'm trying to save money for buying a new one.

I have completely, not completely forgotten about that weird game.

I have a job now and I spend time with my friends, we travel a lot now.

I spend time with my parents now, I am trying to become fit and healthy.

June 25, 2021 08:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.