0 comments

Drama Funny Romance

We are assassins. We kill peoples for absolutely no reasons. All we care about is money. I, Code Akira, is as well one of them. I have killed thousands for my organization (P.E.A.C.E) and can kill thousands more. They gave me life to live. They made me what I am right now and I'm thankful for that, hence, I will kill.

"Hey, Akira you got a new assignment." My colleague asked me. Her name is Code Alpha and she is my superior. She has short brown hairs with triangle face cut and pale skin. She always had been nice to me but, I know about how much she hated me. This is something (Assassin Senses) 'What is this about' I asked calmly and, somehow annoyed her. "Oh, it's in Manhattan. Alex Free is his name." She said and yet again, I have gotten new assignment to kill someone. But the most amusing thing was the date. 'The person asked to kill in about just 3 days!' I said while amused. Like, from Budapest to New York is about 28 hours. Alpha reply gently. "Well, it's not hard for A Class like you, to reach there" I understood immediately, she did this on purpose. And so, what? I have to run as fast as I could to reach the immediate flight. But before, we assassins have to gather information about our targets as much we can. And, in this case, Alex Free was a normal guy with a normal life. Dead wife and Writer by occupation. ‘What could the organization gain by killing this guy?’ I asked myself. But whatever, all I had to do is kill this guy and this guy is desperate for a maid and what could be better than this? I landed onto the New York International Airport. I already asked to organize the place for me in his house by no-one noticing. I have already have passed the interview without going into one! This is going to be smooth. I called the taxi and head for the Assassination. However, little I know this was the biggest mistake of my life. I dropped at his house in a black and white maid outfit as I rang the doorbell! The door opened slowly as a man comes forth with curly hair all over to his head along with black round glasses which was not in position. Just by seeing this guy, I could say; he hasn’t slept in days. He examines me from head to toe and after some silence, his eyes filled with hope. “You are the maid?!” He desperately asked and so, I replies. ‘Yes, at your service, Master!’ Hope in his eyes rises like a skyrocket. He offered me in and now, my mission had started. Find a good opportunity! Was the thought crossing in my mind. Alex leads me to a certain room as keep his company. By his nature, I find no reason to kill him. He wasn’t horny like 90 percent of men are. Neither he was some kind of big deal. Yet still, this was not my place to ask! “May I have your name. ma’am?” He asked gently. ‘Akira, Master.’ I replied calmly and yes, I didn’t use my foster name and why should I? Like, this guy is going to die in a few hours. This all thinking was going in progress, as I found his house quite big. He was still leading me somewhere. But I’m done with this nonsense and second thoughts as I pull my Katana tip which was hidden in my sleeve. ‘Nothing personal, but you have to die’ I said, while heading for his neck behind but then suddenly a phone rang. It was mine. Who could it be? Should I pick up or kill him first? but only organization have the authorization to call at this phone. In this split of second my head flooded with thoughts while my Katana was onto his neck behind. Regardless, I have to make a decision fast because he was turning for me. After all this, I pick up the call as asking him for privacy, what nice guy, he goes into distance waiting for me to finished. Too bad, he’s going to die! After I answer the call a heavy voice said. “How could you make this huge mistake, Code Akira!” And after listening to it, I instantly knew that was the Father’s voice. ‘What’s the matter, Father?’ I asked. As he replies. “Have you read the assignment, Akira?” I hesitate but… ‘Yes, I have read it’ I replied. However, he asked me again. “Have you read the assignment, Akira!?” It was bolder than earlier as so, I opened the envelope which contains the assignment latter. I read it once more and the details were the same as I say. ‘I have rechecked it, Father’ He takes a deep long breath of disappointment. “Have you seen the date?” He asked and so, I checked and got blown by it. The day was good, the month was perfect, but the year was wrong! I was 1 year before time! I have rechecked it over and over… ‘Why didn’t I have seen this earlier!’ I said loudly. Loud enough to peek Alex attention. “Is something wrong?” He asked. ‘Oh, no nothing, just somethings…’ I replied right away. I shouldn’t have believed that bitch but, I, never, ever dreamed about, she can go this far so just she could maintain her position in S Class. While Father was filled with disappointment “He will do something great in about a year!” He continued. “That’s all the information we have right now.” He changed his tone into willful. “Akira, complete this mission!” And he cut the line. Wait what!? What does he mean by complete this mission? Do I have to stay with this guy for a whole year?! I looked at him but well, he doesn’t seem to be a bad-guy. Maybe, I might able to pull this out and I’m going to see Alpha face in agony. I can do this! That’s what I thought at least… He yet again leads me to the certain place. Crossing room to room like a suspense movie and then stopping behind a wooden door. I couldn’t hear anything from inside. Maybe, this is something why he’s targeted by the organization. He swallows a gulp as stretches his arm to the door handle then opened as quickly as possible. I was speechless. I was scared and more above all, I want to beat the shit out of that bitch. She knew! She knew how much I hated kids… and now, one is in front of my eyes. About a year-old messing with the whole room and the room which doesn’t seem like one. It was hell, yeah, hell! Alex turns to me and says in a gentle tone. “Well, this is your work ma’am” However, it seems like a devil sentence to me. I came here to assassinate but now, I ‘m stuck with babysitting!!!

……

It’s been a week since I’ve come here. My name is Akira, that’s the only thing I can remember. And right now, I’m pampering a child. Oh, sorry for giving a misunderstanding. I’m pampering a Devil! This is no kid. He may look like a year-old child but believe me, this is the reincarnation of Devil itself. I don’t even know what to do anymore. I can’t stay here for a whole year, especially with this little devil, please send SOS! ‘I want to die!’ I mumbled as Alex entered the room. “Umm… maybe I should come later.” And, he went back. I closed eyes for a while then realise. ‘It wasn’t a hallucination!’ Wait, wait, wait. ‘WAIT, MASTER!’ I shouted. Alex around the corner of his writing cabin turns to my voice. “So, you were awake, sorry for making you take care of Max.” Well, you should be! ‘Oh, no, no, this is my job to do so…’ He looked at me as if he has seen something funny on my face. It took me some time to, realise what he’s thinking. (Assassin Senses) ‘I might be little clumsy when I dropped boiled coffee onto your paperwork and when I accidentally left the stove open or...’ Before I was managed to speak more, he stopped me. Putting his hand onto his chest as if he is nearly dead. As I smiled at him nicely knowing, I’m good at my job. Still, what could be gain by killing this man was the only thing (Important) crosses over in mind, and while losing to thoughts, I gawked at him as if I was demanding his left kidney. “Ma'am, can I get lunch?” He hesitantly asked. I came back from deep memory lanes. ‘How to make food?’ I slipped. He glared at me like now, I actually have taken his kidneys, but that was not the wrong expression, I suppose. Before he raises a question against me, the devil, I mean, Max began his crying out loud and saved the day! I rushed as if I truly care. But if he hadn’t cried, I might have dropped out this mission and after seeing him onto the floor, I move near him and asks gently. ‘What did you need?’ Yes, I’m still embarrassed about what I said. Alex come along behind, but luckily didn’t see anything (wrong) “Oh, he might be hungry, as well!” He said. ‘Leave it to me!’ I replied that just enhanced his uncertainties, but for some reason, he didn’t deny me. However, he helped me doing everything including dishes, milk for Max and even food for both of us! This guy is very thoughtful and as the sun falls under the blues. As while at dinner, we sat far and opposite to each other and eats the Spaghetti. I have never even heard the name of this kind of food, but surprisingly it was delicious. He was looking at me time to time, glimpsing something he found familiar (Assassin Senses) ‘Is something wrong, Master?’ I asked. “Oh, no, nothing… Well,” He pauses, as I open my sleeve quietly and pull out the tip of my Katana. “You,” He pauses yet again, as the tension grew onto my face. “You kind of resembles my late Wife…” He embarrassingly said. I was… speechless. “Please don’t take it the wrong way!” He said even more ashamed. I didn’t know how to proceed so; I sat and continue eating Spaghetti. Seeing me, he as well continues with Spaghetti. ‘Thanks.’ I said or mumbled. He turns as gazed then continued his company to solve this awkward situation. And then time passes…

……

Its August 2 The Friendship Day. And about a month since I have come here for an assassination. However, the things didn’t work out as I planned but, recently, me and Max started to get along as right now our Friendship kind of grew. Maybe the days are worthful! While Alex had been busy with his new novel. Even last night he slept in his cabin. The thing he told me a month ago still crosses in mind ‘I resemble his Wife, huh?’ Just who is this guy and what has he done to get a death sentence? This thing annoyed me over and over!

……

Today is 21 September. Peace Day. ‘Day of Peace celebrates the power of global solidarity for building a peaceful and sustainable world… The culture of peace is a culture of dialogue and prevention, and, in this context, the role of the United Nations has never been so vital.’ I explained to Max as a night story, while Alex patted onto his head. He had fewer this morning so, we panicked and went to the hospital. Although, it wasn’t the large matter Alex was very nervous. I’ve never seen him with this kind of attitude. Maybe being Father is hard… I wonder, would my father react the same?

……

30TH October. Well, pretty much everyone knows about today. Ouch, my back hurt and I call myself an assassin. But oh, dear, today was a lot of work. We were busy all-day making preparations for Halloween and throw a party for Max alone. We dressed Max-like Robin and I made Alex dressed like The Batman. It was hilarious! I smiled at them but feel sombre at my heart. ‘Who will look out for Max?’ I asked myself…

……

The second Thursday of November. Thanksgiving day although we didn’t celebrate it, we do go to the restaurant at dinner. And for some reason, Alex was being weird today while talking to his right hand? Guys are a weirdo! “We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come.” Alex prayed before eating the dinner and then we eat the dinner…

……

24 of December. Christmas Eve and also my favourite day. When I was in the training camp of organization, this was the day when get to eat delicious foods. We all kids enjoy till to the last moment because even we didn’t know when our life will be over… I was lost in thoughts when Alex woke me up. He offers me to come with him into a snowball fight with kids from the neighbours. At first, I wasn’t into it but playing wasn’t so bad at all. I laugh with joy and played at my fullest. As after some time when we got soaked in cold ice, we ran to home and I take a nice bath. Alex was kind enough to let me use it first after seeing me bittering my teeth. And a while later when I was feeling I might able to fly after getting a hot nice bath. He came forth glared at me nicely. I got little scared cause I wan in just robe towel while my Katana in my room but, Alex wasn’t this type of guy. He stretches his arm towards me as I ready my fist. But then, he patted my head. “You were looking gloomy this morning, glad to see you’re back to yourself.” He said and went into the bathroom. I was speechless but rather than that, I was…

……

New Year Eve 31st I’m just 6 months away from completing my mission but, ‘Why do I have to kill this guy?’ I asked myself but that was not a wrong question, this guy hasn’t done anything in these past 6 months, why does the organization want him dead? But this is not my place to ask, still… I don’t what happening to me. Whenever I think that, I have to kill this guy, my heart thrum, I feel sorrow. I think I should call the organization for reasons but I’m afraid they might replace me… By the time I was fighting against myself and asking these random questions to Max, Alex watches me from around the corner. He was standing with gloomy looks onto his face while I was sitting with an anxious expression. He stands for a while then call me out “Miss Akira…” I immediately spun as I reply. ‘Yes, Master’ He didn’t look me in eyes and began walking oppositely. I followed. His house was big and there still places I haven’t been. So, this room was dark until he open lights and after things became viewable, I wasn’t even believing my eyes. The room was filled with various paintings of a woman. “Sera…” He said. “My Wife…” I turn to him unknown to words but then the next thing he pulls out raises my heartbeat immensely. He pulls out the assignment letter! But I have discarded it long time then how does he even get a hand onto this? “I loved this woman…” He continued while gazing onto that paintings. “And it turned into my biggest mistake!” He filled with gloomy looks but then pull out a gun and pointed on me! It was more than complicated for me to understand the current situation, then he shows me the assignment that leaves me with absolute terror. It was from the organization not for me but him! “You believe in (P.E.A.C.E.) too much!” He said as I step back miserably. But he couldn’t able to pull the trigger. ‘You can’t betray me either!’ I regain my composure and replied. We gaze into each other pupils known to many words but unknown to more. We take a step further but then…

Everything was dizzy. I don’t remember anything. Alex was in front of me, laying on the ground. I stretch my arm for him but found blood spilling all over the place. “We knew something like this happens.” A familiar voice echoed. ‘Alpha…’ I said. I heard Max crying loudly as I crawled for him but his voice was coming closer. Alpha holds him by the shirt. Code Akira, you have failed your mission! But if you still want to be the part of the organization, then kill this child!” Alpha said. But the only to raise my anger. I was on the ground and my stomach was spilling blood immensely. She goes near Alex then kick him. “Code Omega, You fall just because of a woman! Pathetic!” And that was enough time for me to pull out my Katana and tear her head apart from her body and precisely catching Max. I have to hurry and get out of here. I thought but before I saw Alex dead on the ground. A tear falls from my eyes because he was ordered kill me but die protecting. He repeated the same mistake over just for nothing but love… I ran while carrying max into my hands. ‘I’m going to protect you till I die!’

November 13, 2020 09:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.