1 comment

Horror Mystery Thriller

John was a nine year old boy sleeping. He had curly red hair and always wore the same thing, an orange tee shirt and blue jean pants. He had a love for trains, so his room was covered in them. The light from the fading sun flooded into the room, as the dark room turned full of red light.

He was playing in his room when he heard a scream outside. " no, please don't hurt us, no! no!" It yelled.

John bursts out of his room and runs down the stairs and putting his jacket on at the same time. His parents must have heard it too, as they were getting dressed and were screaming down the stairs. John jumped onto the front porch and ran down the block.

It was a nice fall day, the air was crisp and warm. The leaves were falling all around John as he ran, yelling at the top of his lungs, " stop, hold on I'm coming!"

He stopped at a red brick house, his parents came to a stop close behind and crept around the corner. They aught to check before they call the police. There was a big yard. They heard a dog barking in the house but the door wide open. Kids screaming " please! No!" As my parents were rushing and skimming the house.

When we finished the downstairs we started up the stairs the barking had stopped and everything was quiet. John went up into the master bedroom. He screamed at what he saw. Two dead adult bodies lay motionless, covered in blood, on the floor.

His parents rushed in and grabbed John pulled him out and darted back down the stairs and out of the house they called the police and ran all the way back into their house. The police stopped at Johns house and they explained everything, But they wanted a witness. So they called John downstairs into the dining room. The room was a grey color with smooth, calm lighting. Everything was an eerie cold quiet.

There was a tall police man and woman. The man wore A bullet-proof black vest and black pants, a utility belt with a taser and a gun. The woman was shorter than the man but still really tall, she looked young and lean. she wore a black jacket and black pants, a paper writing pad in her hand to record the evidence.

"Can you tell me what happened in the house?" The man asked calmly with his hands folded over his lap.

" It was very scary and dark, I looked into the master bedroom and there were t-two dead b-b-bodies." he dragged the words out of him like knives.

The police went to the house and there was no noise. John and his family waited outside. When the cops went in the man pulled out his gun and took out a flashlight and disappeared into the darkness.

A few moments later the man and woman came back out of the house, more red than John remembered. " I don't know what you're playing but no prank calls!" the man screamed at the family.

"what do you mean officer?" John's dad asked.

" There was nothing in the house!" the officer replied.

" yes there is I'm sure of it!" yelled my dad.

" well we just searched and there is none!" the police lady screamed.

My dad lost it. He jumped at the police and smacked him. At that point we heard crying in the house. The police people looked at each other and ran straight into the house. Bursting with fear I ran after them but when we got in the house nothing was there. the house was spotless and people were in the kitchen.

There was an baby a little girl and there parents. The husband got up and pinned the police man against the wall. " I don't know why you keep coming in my house, please one more time, get out!" the man screamed in the police lady's ear.

the man was mad like a bull in an enclosed area. He held the police up by his neck. The police man was turning red. I went into the garage and got a bat, ran back and made a move. I ran up to the dad and hit him in the waist. The man screamed and cursed at me while I ran up the stairs, he was following me I ran into the master bedroom and saw the dead bodies. Was the man the killer?

no couldn't be, John thought as he hid in the closet under a pile of clothes. As the man ran upstairs he stepped right over the dead bodies as if they were rag-dolls.

Why is there a family living in here? John thought, why is this man so limp about the fact there are dead bodies in this house?

Was it the fact the police did not make it up the stairs? John did not understand. He heard the father's name calling from downstairs. " Jack! Jack come down here! Your daughter is crying!" his wife called loudly. Sure enough the little girl was sobbing her eyes out, with boogers dripping from her nose.

there was blood everywhere on the floor as John emerged from his hiding nook. He rushed downstairs out of the house through the front porch and ran to his parents. on the way there he slipped and stumbled to get the news to his family. There was a family living in a slaughter house.

3 days later in the obituary there they were the victims of the house next door. There was a Man and a woman. But next to them there was something else. As John's dad put on his glasses there was a man, a woman, a little girl, and a baby. They were the family in the slaughter house.

John's dad freaked out and called everybody. John's mother was at her work, a cafeteria lady at Millword elementary. And he said " Honey, it is time to move. The family is dead!"

November 13, 2020 16:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Spencer Spencer
16:07 Nov 13, 2020

THAT"S ME!!!!! this is my first story in this competition!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.