0 comments

Drama Romance Teens & Young Adult

 

An amateur star, still starting with your career, you struggle with fame and work. Unable to gain recognition, popularity, and favor from the audiences, you worked even harder. Ambitious as you were, you sought every opportunity you could get to grow your career. Which brought you here today in front of his office, the biggest film producer, Jeon Jungkook. 

 

Loaded with cash with success and fame in all his films receiving worldwide recognition, you go to him. Meeting him in a friend's pool party, you decided to seduce him, hopefully gaining his attention and worth. “Hey, you’re Mr. Jeon, right?” you said, seductively wearing your two-piece bathing suit that hugged your body perfectly. Seeing your hourglass figure and beauty, he grew intrigued, interested he faced you answering. “Yes, I am, and who are you supposed to be?” he said, raising a brow smiling at you. 

 

“I’m Y/N, nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon,” you said, coming closer to him placing both hands on his chest, tracing your fingers down to his abs. Flirting with him, you whispered, licking your plump luscious lips, you asked. “Want to have some fun?” you whispered. As a playboy, he couldn’t miss this opportunity, as you were an extremely gorgeous and hot woman. Exactly his type, he smirked like a fuck boy, thinking of dirty thoughts he answered. “Sure baby, where?” he asked.

 

“Here, do you have a problem with that?” you said, tracing your finger on to his chest. “What a wild girl you’re, I like that.” he complimented. Groping your behind, squeezing it as he lightly slapped it, you let out a soft moan. Hearing it he turns his head around falling heads over heels for you, from a girl he just met, he harshly pushes you against the pool wall. “You want to be naughty, huh? Well,  I can do that, baby.” he teased. 

 

Bringing the A-game on, you pressed your bare behind on his bulge, earning a loud groan from him. Brushing his wet hair off, his face, combing his bangs with his fingers water dripped from his muscular figure. Holding your waist, he starts grinding on you, swaying his hips, he goes wild. Thrusting his hips with his swimwear continuously onwards to your rear, you smirked. “Stop playing and try me, playboy,” you said.

 

“Don’t test me, baby, I’m not as easy as you think.” “Make me.” hearing your response he rips your swimsuit below, half-naked in the pool you stared at him intensely. Inserting his finger at your entrance, you squeezed his arm. Holding on to both his shoulders, he adds another finger inserting his whole length, pumping continuously you squirm. Feeling a new pain and the growing pleasure within, you laid your head on his shoulders, breathing heavily, he smiles.

 

“What? Want more baby?” “S-shut up!” you yelled, as the pleasure intensified, focusing on keeping your posture and formality as there are people around you, you bit your finger, controlling your noise. Slapping noises filled the pool with splashes of water growing stronger, his friction and force grow, making too much raucous, you hit his back. “There are people around us.” “I don’t care, baby, with one snap I can tell all of them to leave, just say If you want them to.” he bragged. No space between your nip presses on his chest, blushing, he adds. 

 

“No need to hide baby, let me hear it.” he teased, staring down at your breasts. Close to your high, you let out a loud screech, knowing you’re at your peak, he pulled his fingers out, feeling empty, you whine in displeasure. Making sure you know he’s in control, he lifts your petite body, placing you on top of the edge of the pool, he kisses the sides of your womanhood. Spreading your legs wide open, he suddenly attacks it, eating you out with his mouth.

 

Eating you up, he engulfs your juices, leaving you drained, you pull his hair hard. Pain disappearing, with only desire you wanted more, pushing his head deeper, his tongue enters your spot. Making your spine shiver your legs raise from the pleasure, growing sensitive, you let out your moans. Music getting louder, as the venue grew crowded with drunk guests, no one noticed you both. 

 

With others minding their businesses, you both continued yours, wanting to attain the goal you continued. Shortly shooting your liquids on his mouth, he licks it off. Going down on the pool, he washes his face off your warm seeds he carries you. Lifting your body, he places his manhood below you, placing you against it he starts moving. Feeling his throbbing sword, you groped your breasts tightly, squeezing them both in your palms you closed your eyes in pleasure.

 

Tired and exhausted, you fell on his body, him seeing your figure, he grins. “We’re just getting started, baby,” he added. Feeling his rock hard length below, you squirm, knowing what to expect, you did it yourself. About to grab his length, he slaps your hand away, holding on to it, he inserts it himself, entering you, he closes his eyes. Wrapping your legs around his waist and arms on his shoulders, you wailed directly on his ear. 

 

Inserting it whole, he starts thrusting, moving inwards and out, leaving most his size in, pulling out barely, you felt full. Water drenching you both, wet everywhere mix with your liquids, he licked your neck, biting it as his force increased, you bit his shoulder back. Breasts bouncing continuously as he moves, he groped them both with one hand, eating both, you pushed your head back. Mouth salivating, you held on the pool walls as your cries increased, you grew naughtier.

 

Continuously pulling out and inserting on both holes, alternating in between, both close to your highs, you both grew wilder. Moving faster with extreme force you released again, overstimulated you shook. Seeds spurting against his size, his precum oozes out with yours, you both groan. His sword vibrating like a toy at maximum speed, you screamed aloud, catching attention from the crowd, people ignored you both, minding their own business. 

 

Not disturbing you both, he continued,  pounding you harshly like there’s no tomorrow. Filling your womb at your entrance full, you held your stomach tightly from its warmth. Feeling it’s warmth, you grew tired, not pulling out he let it sit there, calling his guards in. Lifting you, still not pulling out, his guards and helpers cover you both surrounding you both out to the venue, he smirks seeing your state. Exhausted unaware of your surroundings, you laid comfortably in his arms. Feeling safe, you spoke one last time before passing out, which made his heart flutter. “I like you.”

 

 

January 07, 2021 03:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.