0 comments

Thriller

It all started this one day I decided to bake cookies for my neighbors. I did this every 4 weeks. I would give one batch to my neighbor on my right and another batch to my neighbor on my left. I did that for about 3 months. By that point, I knew my neighbors and I would consistently visit them and I was great friends with them. However, one day, I was giving a batch of cookies to the neighbor on my left, it was someone else opening the door.

"Lucia?"I asked. Lucia was the neighbor on my left.

"Lucia? Who's Lucia...Oh, you mean the person who used to live here? Ah, she's been dead for 10 years! Did you...not know?" a male stranger asked me.

"She has? But I...I've been giving her cookies for the past...several months! This..this isn't possible. You're joking!" I stammered. This wasn't possible! I've been giving cookies to Lucia for...for so long! How???

"Ya, I'm joking. Lucia is my mother, she's in the shower. Haha, I'm sorry. My name is Karen. Nice to meet you!" Karen said.

"Ohhh....thank God. My name is Lillian. You really scared me." I sighed. Whew! Such a relief, "Here's your plate of cookies. Bye Karen."

"Bye Lillian!"

October 30, 2019 01:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.