1 comment

Fantasy Friendship Mystery

It was the day of Halloween in the Celestic Kingdom. Everyone began decorating their houses and children were anxious about their costumes. Meanwhile a group of 4 young men gathered for the night of Halloween celebrations. They were Alex, Jake, Leo and Lance. For sometime the atmosphere was quite cheerful suddenly Alex brought up a story that "Friends do you know,On this day the ghosts would gather in a Graveyard to celebrate the Halloween night just like us". Jake and Lance laughed at the story of Alex but Leo seems he believed it and shouted at both of them and said "Don't laugh like that the story Alex may be real. If you are brave enough to prove it wrong then go to graveyard and spend the night there as today is the Halloween. Then if it is true regret it by saying sorry to Alex and if it is fake then we both will apologise to you. What do you say?". Both Jake and Lance agreed to words of Leo to maintain their dignity and began to pack things to stay the night in the graveyard and at last after packing they both moved to the graveyard.

As the two friends entered the graveyard they got scared and wanted to go back but they couldn't do that. They found a spot far away from tombs and set up things to spend the night. The sun began to set, as the sun goes down, the friends now got scared even more and at last the sky became dark. The atmosphere was spooky enough to scare anyone, Cold winds began to howl, bats were roaming the night sky and suddenly fog appeared in the graveyard. The fog appeared in a strange manner as it was surrounding only the fences of the graveyard making the outer things to not visible. Jake and Lance were afraid of this strange phenomenon and began to hug each other in scare. Then Jake and Lance suddenly heard a sort of party music and screams of public enjoying party from a distant place. Now both of them remembered the story of Alex and thought that the ghosts were celebrating the day as said in the story. To know this was real or fake both wore their Halloween costumes so, that no one can recognise them and then went in the direction of the sounds.

Jake was wearing a suit of skeleton whereas Lance dressed as a vampire. As the music began to hear clearly the lights sparkled the area and both saw the real ghosts celebrating the night. The graveyard became a stage of celebration and the both friends could see a lot of ghosts,vampires,skeletons, and more whose names they could even don't know. As they were dressed like the same as ghosts no one suspected them for humans and hence both the friends joined the celebrations alongside of the ghosts. That night was the memorable night for the both. As they were enjoying the party suddenly some ghosts came and announced that "There are some humans alongside us. We saw their whereabouts in a corner of the graveyard. So, if you find anyone suspicious immediately inform to us". Hearing this both friends became scared and wanted to leave the place as soon as possible. A ghost suspected the two boys and asked "Hey, are you both humans. Tell me I won't inform to anyone else. I really wanted to see the real humans but I couldn't because of the ghost rules. So please speak truth". Both of them nodded their heads as a sign of saying yes. Seeing them nodding their heads the ghost felt very happy and began to talk a lot of things with them about "how he was in it's human form and how it became ghost and etc;". As the time was running late and it was time to sun rise, As the ghosts couldn't continue the celebrations they started to end it and began to leave the place. The ghost, Jake and Lance who were talking to each other noticed that the celebrations have ended, ghosts were leaving and the Halloween night began to end. Seeing this the ghost became upset as it has to leave the place and it's human friends. Seeing the ghost upset Jake and Lance comforted it by saying "We will meet again in the next Halloween night. Don't be upset". The ghost happily replied "Will you really come next year?" Both of them confirmed the words of ghost true. The ghost spoke in a happy "I am very happy to meet you. By the way my name is Jason. I will not forget this wonderful Halloween night with you two. But the time is to bid a farewell to my friends. So before we part our ways let me make our visit more prosperous". Saying that Jason flew to a tree and cut it into three pieces and then with his magic he carved Jake, Leo and last himself on the three bricks of wood and made a wonderful idol. Then he wrapped two idols in a gift wrapper and gifted it to both of them each. After giving the gifts to both of them he disappeared from the place. After sometime all the ghosts vanished, the fog began to disappear, and at last both the friends could go to their houses with the sweetest memories and gift given by their ghost friend.

After the memorable night, Jake and Lance wanted to share the experience and apologise Alex and Leo for the rude behaviour before. So, they went to their friends and apologised to them for their rude behaviour before. Alex and Leo asked "Dis the story became real". Both friends nodded and described about the Halloween night spent by them alongside ghosts and then they even showed the gift of the Jason to both Alex and Leo. Both friends were first surprised by the words of the Jake and Lance but after knowing the situation they wanted them to say more about the night. But, They just described it as a "WONDERFUL MUSICAL NIGHT with the ghosts".

October 29, 2020 11:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Kara O
02:48 Nov 06, 2020

What a sweet story. :D I'd recommend putting each dialogue into a paragraph of its own, since those are the dialogue rules.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.