2 comments

Fiction Friendship Science Fiction

 “Rose” ,The computer, today not responding well.Who could be that humans ,talking about.Riccoo switched on his set to know about the different countries and their locations,but it was great confusion.He hid Rose in his chicken farm ,a small beautiful farm,accommodated two thousand chickens. He Used to sit for about half an hour after feeding chickens daily. Converse in strange language,but their voices were awful.What are they communicating? I would definitely solved this puzzle.He thought with himself and switched off the machine.At two O’clock in the afternoon ,was the collecting hour of the eggs.He saw  dark red color of an egg. Riccoo thought the chickens were suffering with stomach disease,their pellets are heavy to digest,they started throwing blood in the beat.He went to oologist , Examined it thoroughly but he couldn’t came to the conclusion.”It’s not blood,your stuff is ok “. prepared his report.”Than what material is this.?Riccoo asked anxiously.”Don’t know it’s isn’t blood.It’s a paint”.Unsatisfactory remark of the oologist made him more worried.Who paint this egg,I think he’s out of mind.Kept the egg very safely.Took out its computer Rose and commenced searching.On the screen,found an image of a red egg , it’s opened itself and some small machine fitted inside.Quickly brought the Red egg,it’s upper portion slided down with little rubbing the surface.saw a small machine inside.”Oh,boy” he amazingly said ,from where the machine came inside”.There was a tiny screw.He pressed it.Great scenario appeared on the Rose" screen,Crowd of people strolling,but they were yellow and handsome.It was a peculiar scenario for him.Riccoo scared and again rub the screw,to shut it up and the screen offed. “What all this going on, i think some inhabitants on other planet trying to convey some message but What message and why to me? For so many days he was thought full.Later in the evening,scarcely switched on the Rose.A beautiful girl appeared.She preceded some pictures, of boy,some instruments,friendship hand,and a great light.He started thinking about the messageo,oh I understand,boy is me,instruments means some technology ,want to make a friendship,but what is this light predicts?At night while he was strolling in the evening,in his poultry farm,a rays of light,lit the whole farm for few minutes and disappeared.Riccoo ran and hid in his room.Early in the morning,as usuall went to collect the eggs.About five thousand eggs were lying at the side of the corner of the shed.Oh my Gosh,I have two thousand chickens but they only lay twelve hundred eggs,but they are in thousands.Now,his business started shining.Sales increased.His opponents were selling few hundred eggs per day but his production of eggs touching a great success.His farms eggs were selling like hotcakes.Riccoo was now playing in millions. His farm became so popular,People by themselves commenced visiting the farms to buy eggs,especially the kids,they carried eggs in their Tiffins.It made it more popular.The rival farms were greatly disappointed because they also had to spend great sum of amount on ads and on carriage of their product.But Riccoo was selling his farm eggs with out efforts in his own farm.Now it was impossible for his rivals to competete Riccoo .The eggs had a unique adorable smell .The size of the egg was near hundred grams.More than two times of the ordinary egg.Everybody wanted to know the secret but they couldn’t get the clue.Eggs were checked in the laboratory to know whether these egg would turn hazardous for health by feeding the chickens some drugs,but nothing such things found in egg. 

•  Inspector saw the rays,while patrolling and passing through his sheds , saw Secretively,he went near and saw the rays himself.He urgently went to his Commissioner and told him about the rays .They started investigation and asked different questions and took the Rose in their custody.Breaking news flashed on the screens”Egg boy developed an unique technology". News channels started highlighting Riccoo and his technology.Riccoo became popular but He was missing Rose. He left every thing and went towards forests.wailing the whole day.He sensed some people around him.They were all yellow and handsome.That girl,saw on the screen was standing smiling.came near him and Riccoo became unintentional. when he woke up,saw a curly hair man beside him and that beautiful girl ,sharin,were existing.”who are you,where am I?you are in Zooroorian planet,I’m the chief scientist,you consider us your friend and well wishers".But why am I here?

• Riccoo asked.”you Earthian's are very impatient.we sympathize with your inhabitants.The chief Scientist. answered in a very calm and polite way.Riccoo was excited and enjoying their hospitable attitude.They gave him tour of their planet in a flying object.While flying,he observed they were highly civilized and progressed,especially in architecture.Which were highly advanced and their houses were exactly same built on Earth.They were all vegetarians.Riccoo also saw cat’s,rabbits and other Earthly animals but their sizes were abnormal,and fat.Half of the planet was full of ice covered.Sharin was also in entourage.Riccoo asked her about their progress.Sharin gave answer in a simple logic style “Your people are handsome but they don’t love each other,here the circumstances are different and see the results”.There on Earth ,all the people were very anxious and the breaking news were flashing“Egg boy disappeared.” Everybody were sharing their own views but mostly "Negative". On asking Sharin “How would I spread love in my planet ?“.She gave simple and single answer,She kissed me on my cheeks and smiled,”Give smile to human ,in return he would also smile”.The next day I found my self in my own bedroom but the difference was I surrounded by police force. They took him for investigation.They were told the whole incident,they were not accepting his story and giving him a strange look but  a great Change found in his attitude and that was “Smile”passing on to everybody.”The Egg boy smiling to everybody,he gone crazy".It was a general notion.Next day president called on him.


.President ,along with the other scientists,keen to know the whole truth.President and the Scientists were asking questions of their interest.He was interested to develop technology with them.Riccoo told them about an old technology,which we were all taught since birth but not used,”Love”.What is this technology “.He amazed highly ,glanced everybody and said”zororians technology is highly appreciable and productive".On getting back his Rose from the police custody ,was also bold enough, to chat with the Zoroorians but the screen was distorted.One night he was trying to contact, three words appeared on the screen “Always keep Smiling”.The End.”Always keep Smiling”.


February 25, 2021 15:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Tariq Saeed
14:14 Mar 02, 2021

Thank you reedsy for the approval of my story"Always keep Smiling ".

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
16:16 Feb 25, 2021

Tariq saeed first attempt on science fiction.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.