0 comments

General




It doesn’t even make any senseless wire connect to the stereo. Do I have a car? I can’t even stand to think of driving without you but I did anyways. Are you tired of waiting for me? You have set of keys! You’ve got to take me with you, tell me where you are going, take me somewhere. Where are you going, set me free, please.



Hey how’d it go? Did you see me? Last night I’m sorry to have left you at that party. You never spoke a word to me. I di not laugh at you just like I used to. Hey there my heart, did you whisper, what’s that you said? I never thought I could love you just like I used to do.


Have we met?


Dear person I’ve never met,


i thought you liked me for sure. ... I was wrong, I wasted my time, unfortunately you’re not my whole world anymore. When you decide you want, let me know, I am always here for you. When you look confused, good too, I wont be for much longer. I love the way you let me breathe, though you haven’t been around for weeks, I continue to wait. If I could have you any other day, it’s today, babe I can’t just let you go. If you’re a liar, that’s immature and you give the best last kisses. You’re all just so gorgeous, forgiving, not one bit mean. I still love you even though you’ve put me through so much. I’ll never forgive myself in anyway for anything wrong I’ve ever done. I know you are sick and tired of me. You make me sick when you’re all ready and about to leave. I slipped my soda, by the time you read this, good morning to me. S.O.S does it suck mesmerizing seventeen? Did you care about me, babe I guess you will get over, all by yourself! Just like I used too. Do you still see my body laying down in your bed, walking up your stairs, all that picking you up. I miss the way your curtains sparkle in your living room. I can see you still waking up to my pair of shoes. I was sneaking by just to hear your voice one more time. Do you miss where we used to sneak out late, loneliness in your eyes, until you caught fireflies! When we first met you gave me butterflies! Remember them? You know it is shocking for you to have left me. I was standing up for myself but you pushed me down, cracked me up all fun, wasn’t that enough,.?




I was awake in a dream, why do you have to be close by, there is no use wasting your time. One thing I found out is that love is what you deserve but not mine. You end up on something, then it starts again. You are good for nothing lately and I wont be satisfied with you at any time. The best thing about having you around, is that’ll never happen, it never happened. You always ask me what I’m doing now, find out what happens, why I won’t do the things you tell me to. You‘re always all up on me, you tell me to never back down, why should I when you do.

It was 4am in the morning, I was so torn, hung up all over you long ago. This is not a conversation, it is a little bit bittersweet because it’s not a love story, nothing but a foolish man. Let it go, if this all goes down alright, let me go. Let me do the things that I want to do. The best thing about you is your smile, that’s it, that’s all you have and well good for you. That isn’t a backache, it’s a headache too and also a lot more!


I just want to be friends, that’s all, stop looking for my heart. It’s like we’re fine like that though. I am not even mad about it at all but at times I have to make myself think it’s funny. If I could find a way to risk the lost and fought times once more I’d tear up at once. Now I’m threw with you, I want to go out all the time, I wish you’d get that. Places that I go that I don’t want you to go that are far away that I’d never thought you’d go has a past. You were always too much, it is nothing new, not a good thing.

I know that breaking wasn’t a regret I have. Splitting up, its worth it, find out for yourself. There you go again driving me mad away, by doing that, you’re making me love even more.


Did you ruin myself?


Dear Lover,


i get sick of your selfishness. I am so sorry that we were not every happy ending and for what love is. I don’t want to be in the background. I don’t want to be your pet. I am tired of crawling back to you. You always talk to other women

I met you in the snow and felt so gross.

I loved you to wrap me up in the cold. There was so much that I was too afraid to tell you. Why did I leave you because what did I know? My heart, only you could, change it and break it. I can’t wait to forget you. All I do without you around is hit my head. I came in only to you. You just couldn’t understand how to give me breathing room. Why can’t I get you out of my head too? I knew that I should have held on. What’s you’re favorite moment? Why are things for you so tougher? I always thought I’d love you and for what?


... i don’t want to be here, you left here in the freezing cold. The collapse was messed up way of course. Now I’m a broken doll, you’re the chords, I’m the singer of your song. I’m still choking on your waiting, wearing myself out, on your birthday! No, I’m not that kind of person, I’m sorry, hopelessness despite death. There you go off parking, there are four spaces between the words you said, that makes me never want to read again. I am like a fish in a storm, my heart aches to the beat of that drum, does still yours? When I’m out of my mind or loosing control, I’m like crazier. You, you’re ballistic!

July 07, 2020 14:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.