19 comments

Crime Drama Mystery

please wait little, it’s heavy precipitation, we will be quick little later” was phone's machine answer. Many times seen outside window, It struck to go to Couriers Office ,send the work to

 head office ,myself .Whole scenario was dark and dull. Presenting hilarious look.. “Hallo, anybody here ". said little louder ,but no answer . On side of table, an old man lied unconscious ,cash drawer opened wide. Terror took me . Light flashed on windows, It was my car’s lights. “Oh my Gosh, ran out side, my car was missing. some staff members came in haste , picked up old man for side room , doctor examined and half an hour later old man stepped to life.He Episoded, three lads of twenty ,wearing jeans and jacket, taken cash and fled away.” Officer, my car also been taken “wailed me .We had done a haul”oohooooo, the three muggers were great excited about..“Better in disguise.There is no police patrolling yet". Oscar said with great happiness. .” Jaffer,drive carefully, it’s precipitation”, Cried Watson." Don’t worry before dawn we would be far away “.Replied Jaffer heroically.”I’m little worried about old cashier, got hit badly in head,”. Jaffer said little contentedly. , “Be a man, don’t think about him,think about your self, police must be there and would searching us every where .“Added Oscar. Three some Sitting in front seat of the car. “Where is Money bag”?. Watson inquired . "Back seat,” and Oscar jumped back seat to count the cash. Started counting. He screamed” small boy here! “What? “.Both said loudly. Car halt in the woods. Lovely cute little boy, wrapped tightly, presenting a smile.” Hurry up throw him in wood” Oscar yelled .He would be died soon.this is inhuman “.Expressed Watson .”what you have done,stealing money hitting a man, is human act" Oscar said it with great disturbing voice." I have a quick solution, I will shoot him.”.Jaffer barked”.”Ah don’t do that, it’s a cute boy “again Watson interrupted." I think it’s his fate".Oscar angrily said." Nevertheless are you deciding his fate"?. Saying this ,Watson gave him a strong fist.”Ah, you start fighting,police would come in a while and we would be caught .“said Jaffer scarcely .Oscar took out a gun and tried to kill the boy.Watson swiftly jumped towards boy and pushed him other side.Bullet missed." Boy is also cripple, wearing prosthetic”. Pointed Watson.” "you stay with boy we are moving “ saying this they rushed to wards car and drove away. NOW !…..there was a boy ,Watson and the precipitation.  Watson saw a dim light in the middle of the woods.He marched towards that way .It was a small hut. Door was ajar. He dared inside. “Watson, I knew you would come!'.'.. ? In the dim light he saw shadow of girl.Watson quickly put the boy on a little bed."Who is there" Watson asked scarcely.” "Julie".Replied came from the dim light."I thought you were no more"Watson getting close and touched her and hugged her tightly in his arms and started kissing his face madly."Are you married ?”Julie asked with severe fright.."No, “Watson replied abruptly." Did you kidnap him ??”Julie inquired frightened."No,no,I just saved his life" “Watson became emotional. “It’s good you are alive, How do you came here" ? Watson became distressed. “My brothers threw me in the river but the old fisherman saved my life, I’m since living with him. “Julie replied sadly.Watson kissed her again ."My life is in doldrums,I won’t take you”.Watson heavy heartedly said. “No, I would go with you, ”Julie’s voice over loaded .Watson agreed but he attained his fate, he also found taking Julie is not wise decision, it’s all endangering.But he picked up boy and Julie accompanied him. I was very perturbed and my husband was also very angry “Those bastdards would kill him and would cut into pieces !“.My husband with a great loud angry voice said. "Why did you bring him ?"he again asked me in anger. “How could I leave him,I thought in little while we would be home.” l answered. What shall I do now.? There is no shelter,the boy is shivering, should go to the police,Splash of ideas were knocking Watson’s mind. Watson decided to go to the police and hand over this boy to them. “What’s your name ? but the boy didn’t answer. How old are you ??”Watson again asked.He with his fingers showed he is six. They smiled with them selves.Julie carried him in her arms but he was very heavy. hold his finger and asked him to take some steps,the boy took some steps and fallen down.Very strange,this boy neither walk nor talk,what kind of life is he carrying .?Julie thought.After a little while sat for rest. It was horrified darkness and didn’t ’know how were they continuing? Watson felt some thing very strong touching body, It was a rail track and due to darkness they couldn’t see the track.Julie was also tired and dozy. . She saw a rail bogey approaching them and some men were running after the bogey. She became swift and pushed Watson to the other side of the track ,she also jumped.Literally, the boogies were all gathered there for auction bid ,next week .One of its bogey slipped down and started rolling. Watson and Julie were indeed very tired and worried. It was nearly dawn, passing through Couriers office ,Police were there, Watson stepped in .All became alert. Watson handed boy to officer  .” "Did You kidnap him"? No ,we didn’t know, this boy was lying in the back seat of the car. “Watson replied with confident."Where are the rest two?Officer asked."I don’t know, they left us and ran away."Watson replied simple." Who is she? She is my fiancée found it accidentally”.My husband came close to Watson and gave a blow on his face.” Yes, he is the one”. The old cashier cried. " a great drama being created, to get sympathy from the parents of the boy .How it could be possible that they ran away and You came to hand over the boy to us ”.My husband shrieked badly. On the spur of the moment,boy enchanted towards Watson “Mama, this man been kind to me ,he saw my prosthetic , pity on me,He had saved me from the muggers”. Watson and Julie were just watching him with great amazement. “Excuse me, Lady ,this boy was unable performing normal but now he’s doing perfectly well ”Watson asked very humbly. The lady smiled and replied” Rehearsing from the last twenty days and making him up for the upcoming stage show on Television serial next week ",The kidnapped”. Meantime phone rang, Investigation officer been informed that the two muggers Oscar and Jaffer been  killed in an encounter and stolen money recovered .The officer took out handcuff..Julie was very silently watching all the scene. Tears came in her eyes’. I came forward towards Watson and said “Julie is my responsibility till your restoration”. The End. Muggers.


February 10, 2021 17:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

19 comments

Tariq Saeed
10:10 Feb 19, 2021

AG,this story has more than TWELVE Thousand words.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
04:38 Feb 19, 2021

Many readers read the story but do not like and comment,please I'm awaiting your suggestions .

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
04:37 Feb 19, 2021

Read Read eyes,and going to dedicate a story for kids,soon.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
04:35 Feb 19, 2021

Thanks AG,love you and your interest in flowing comments.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:30 Feb 18, 2021

Boy was very smart than the adults.His prosthetics work a lot.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:28 Feb 18, 2021

Write for kids also.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:27 Feb 18, 2021

Tariq i love your writing easy understandable,

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:23 Feb 18, 2021

Your start stories are horror,try like that.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:21 Feb 18, 2021

Congrats,Muggers is approved,good sign.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:20 Feb 18, 2021

The start is good,little slow but when she enters the office,than the story starts.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:19 Feb 18, 2021

Title is good.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:18 Feb 18, 2021

Next time write a comedy drama sort.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:18 Feb 18, 2021

Over all story is entertaining.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:17 Feb 18, 2021

Also a good suspence when Oscar yelled its a small boy.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:14 Feb 18, 2021

A lso when watson meet his gf that moment is very geniuninely adjested

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:12 Feb 18, 2021

Suspence is good ,i like when the boy started talking at once.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:11 Feb 18, 2021

Good story,

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abdul Ghani
12:10 Feb 18, 2021

Tariq,you are going good but still needs improvements.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
17:06 Feb 16, 2021

Thank you reedsy for the approval of my story"Muggers ".

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.