362 comments

Fiction Suspense Teens & Young Adult

“Chupacabra is a mixture of two enormous beasts. It is originated in Latin America and spread out in the whole world including New Mexico. It is believed that Chupacabra is a hairless dog-like animal with the strength of a werewolf and power of a vampire.”

The sun was already high in the sky by the time I’ve given my cat food to eat and then suddenly I heard something howling from the neighborhood. Sounds coming from a dog so maybe he is hungry I decided to put two pieces of meat in the tin can outside of our house and close the front door.

I was alone in the house it is nearby in the woods and there are few neighborhoods left. My parents left me for a Caribbean vacation weeks ago. Well, it is a favorable day because I got my boring Halloween vacation when the semester comes to an end.

The night comes with an eerie terrible howling of dogs outside and something can be heard a block away from the house. Someone broke a bottle or a window I felt something scary inside my chest so I tried to open the door of the house but then suddenly someone is waiting for me outside. When I open the door I saw two strange men wore black bonnets and black gloves they stood in front of the door holding a knife……. robbers……….

I was about to close the door when one of the men pushes me inside the house and put me a knife near my neck he is going to kill me if I do some stupid things. I followed his instruction and he asks me for something…..

“Where are the cash???????” He asks me in a baritone voice.

“I don’t know what’s you’re talking about.”

He grabs my shirt and put the knife near my throat.

“Do you want me to kill you or you going to tell me where your treasures are?”

I don’t have any chances to live my life so I tearfully answered him.

“It is in the box …. Inside the cabinet of my parents……..

He smiled and he lowers his knife. We manage to go upstairs and headed to the bedroom of my parents. I open the knob and once it creaks we go inside. The room was filled in darkness but the full moon shines higher in the sky so it gives us light and I don’t want to switch on the light because I don’t want to see the ugly faces of these two craps robbers.

I open the cabinet in a careful manner and push away the clothes until I saw the big red box. The two men chuckle like they found golds and cash deep into the ocean.

There I open up the box and saw full of thousand dollars of cash. I gave it to them with a heavy heart and something went wrong. They push me away until I fell into the bed. The other men pull in the pocket of his shirt to release a gun. He points a gun in front of me and he was about to pull the trigger when the glass of the window in front of us broke.

“Krashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

“What…the…………….

A big wolf came inside and he bit the man with a gun. The gun bang and the bullet hit the wall of the bedroom. I stood and punch the face of the other man and as I ran outside the room, the wolf followed me and he saves my life.

“Thank you, buddy! My name is Blue.” I felt warm happiness in front of this animal and I touch his head and he moans like he wants to serve me as his master.

 We successfully reach the ground floor of the house. I dialed 911 and as the phone rang I heard the two men headed down in the house as they shouted: “We’re going to kill you kid and the wolf.”

“Hello!!!!!!!! Someone pick it up from the other line.

“Hello good evening this is Blue Smith and someone robs my house we are nearby in the woods…….

But my conversation was interrupted when I saw the two men nearby the stairs. I manage to run with the wolf and we break the back door of the house.

We ran and stumbled upon the muds and in the middle of the woods hiding and catch our breaths.

We ran towards a wide-open field and I guess we cannot escape, they can easily kill us here but we take our own chances as the loud bang of the gun echoed from somewhere we are shocked.

“Don’t move!!!!!!!!! The other man came from a distance shout to us and we stood where we are.

They ran just as fast as we could but then they reach us and gunpoint us.

The wolf growling with a menacing grin towards the two men. He blocks me to protect me from being hit.

“My….my… you want to save your master? Hahahahaha

The wolf came to attack the man with the gun when he manages to pull the trigger.

The wolf stood there, breathing his anger in short, ferocious breaths and how come I hear his breath when almost my ear is surrounded with the simultaneous sounds coming from the flocks of crows in the sky.

“No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted with all my hearts.

Before the wolf lunge, the bullet stabs its body and it tried to hold back its pain and looked at me with painful anguish in its eyes. I reach it and hug it tight for the first time in my life I was broken-hearted with this animal.

“How DARE YOU TO KILL IT…………………. I shouted and they were closer enough to kill me with the gun.

I close my eyes and face death when I heard the thunder echoed the whole sky like it remorse because of the dying wolf.

The blood comes rushing outside and I can’t help the wolf until suddenly something scary happen.

In a moment the wolf transformed into a human figure. He was a teenage good-looking guy covered with blood.

“I tried to save you man!” he gasped. “Pain.”

“Thank you,” I said as I cried heavily.

And something surprises me. I was surrounded by a flutter of black.

Wings brushed passed me, dozens and dozens, heading straight for the two men. They threw their guns and knife because of terror. They were covered by countless bats, every one of them digging their fangs into the human flesh, sucking deep, draining.

They were done in less than a minute. The two men were dead and then they covered the young guy and all the bats turned into human form. I stared at them and when I finally looked up, a beautiful girl in a flowing black gown stood before I escorted by a tall pale handsome man.

“Hello! I am Rowena Queen of the Crypts and this is Loogie a Chupacabra and the father of that wolf.”

I stared at the young guy and he talked.

“I am your neighbor. You heard me howling and you gave me food. So for my appreciation, I save you from the evil guys rob your house. I am Trevor……

“Thank you and I do appreciate it.”I smiled back at him.

Mr. Loogie approaches us and he tried to carry Trevor with his arms.

“I am Loogie and I am wolf with bat wings. We are chupacabras, a mixture of two enormous beasts with the strength of a werewolf and power of a vampire, able to change at will and fly all night long.”

 I looked at them in amazement.

Rowena started to speak and her voice looks like a lullaby it makes me fall asleep.

“The phase of the moon is always changing slightly. For three days, the moon is full enough to boil the blood and make a man turn wolf. The second day is at its strongest and the higher the moon is in the sky, the more deadly the wolf.”

I almost choke at what she said.

“On werewolf appetites, in human form, they can eat anything humans eat but in chupacabra form, they eat meat animals and it must be the meat of a fresh kill.”

“I'm sorry Blue. Sorry, it had to end like this, but I don’t allow someone messed up with my guardians .”

 She taps my shoulder and I feel a chill all over my body like a zombie touch my whole body.

“I guess it’s time to go. I’m sorry kid we need to cure the wounds of my son but after that, he can go back to your resident.” Mr. Loogie smiles with assurance.

“Sure!!!” I said

“Goodbye Blue. See you again!!” Trevor said.

“Go home now Blue and I guess the police will clean up the mess,” Rowena told me as we heard the sounds of police car nearby.

She backed away together with her guardians and Mr. Loogie and Trevor they turned into bats and flew deep into the sky.

I took one more look at the two dead men as the police officer and his man approached me and as dawn broke over the woods I walked out and go home.

THE END

October 24, 2020 04:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

362 comments

Stephanie Jane
21:24 Jul 21, 2022

A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR BOB WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT DR. BOB VIA WHATSAPP : ( +2349153314547 ) EMAIL: drbobsupernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com Hello am STEPHANIE JANE from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr Bob on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real, And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number, So i called her and ask her abo...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Roman Matilda
02:06 Jun 15, 2023

I'm recommending the safest and most dependable cryptocurrency recovery service that can aid you; it was really helpful for me when I lost access to my wallet in April of this year, which included my 97,000 USD in Bitcoin investment. I read evaluations Craker cyberdude Recovery's capabilities for Bitcoin recovery on Investopedia as part of my quest for a solution. Craker cyberdude Recovery uses cutting-edge methods to track the criminals who stole my money over email. I've been thankful for Craker cyberdude Recovery ability to fix my lost cr...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Gwen Stacy
09:52 Jun 13, 2023

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. Can lost Bitcoin be Found or Retrieved? Generally speaking, whether lost bitcoin can be found or not depends on how it was lost. Considering the quantity of missing cryptocurrency out there, people have begun offering services to help recover lost bitcoin. These include data recovery specialists, but you need a professional recovery expert like Mr BRUCE to help you get back your lost bitcoin. Contact them to recover lost bitcoin, bitcoin cash, as well as all other forms of cryptocurrency. And yo...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Gwen Stacy
09:52 Jun 13, 2023

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. Can lost Bitcoin be Found or Retrieved? Generally speaking, whether lost bitcoin can be found or not depends on how it was lost. Considering the quantity of missing cryptocurrency out there, people have begun offering services to help recover lost bitcoin. These include data recovery specialists, but you need a professional recovery expert like Mr BRUCE to help you get back your lost bitcoin. Contact them to recover lost bitcoin, bitcoin cash, as well as all other forms of cryptocurrency. And yo...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Gwen Stacy
09:52 Jun 13, 2023

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. Can lost Bitcoin be Found or Retrieved? Generally speaking, whether lost bitcoin can be found or not depends on how it was lost. Considering the quantity of missing cryptocurrency out there, people have begun offering services to help recover lost bitcoin. These include data recovery specialists, but you need a professional recovery expert like Mr BRUCE to help you get back your lost bitcoin. Contact them to recover lost bitcoin, bitcoin cash, as well as all other forms of cryptocurrency. And yo...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Gwen Stacy
09:51 Jun 13, 2023

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. Can lost Bitcoin be Found or Retrieved? Generally speaking, whether lost bitcoin can be found or not depends on how it was lost. Considering the quantity of missing cryptocurrency out there, people have begun offering services to help recover lost bitcoin. These include data recovery specialists, but you need a professional recovery expert like Mr BRUCE to help you get back your lost bitcoin. Contact them to recover lost bitcoin, bitcoin cash, as well as all other forms of cryptocurrency. And yo...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Austin Danielle
02:36 Jun 13, 2023

A word of caution: the majority of these hackers are imitations. I am aware of how legitimate hackers operate; they are never so transparent in their advertising. In my frantic attempt for quick assistance to get my money back after an online cryptocurrency theft, I was deceived numerous times. When I needed money, I sought to withdraw the $98,000 I had invested in bitcoin, but the website demanded a withdrawal charge, which I paid and got myself into an even worse position. My acquaintance connected me to a team of reliable hackers who hand...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brad Danielle
11:21 Jun 01, 2023

I'm writing to share an unpleasant experience, so that you can be aware if something similar happens to you. Recently, my mother lost a substantial amount of money after being scammed on Facebook, as someone had pretended to be one of her Facebook friends and defrauded her. I was desperate to help, so I looked on Google for possible solutions. To my relief, I found numerous good reviews of a company called Spyware Cyber. I took a chance, and they were able to help my mother retrieve her $200,000.00 USD. If you ever find yourself in a simil...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Shelly Jake
14:53 May 29, 2023

RE-UNION LOVE SPELL... After 7 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused but i was always optimistic that things will change because I love my boyfriend with all my heart. luckily an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR.BALBOSA who help people with their relationship and marriage pr...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Shelly Jake
14:53 May 29, 2023

RE-UNION LOVE SPELL... After 7 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused but i was always optimistic that things will change because I love my boyfriend with all my heart. luckily an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR.BALBOSA who help people with their relationship and marriage pr...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Henry Slyvie
17:21 May 26, 2023

This clever hacking team known as Wizard web recovery can recover those cryptos that you forfeited in the past months. I was able to get back $60,000 in bitcoins that I had lost to online criminals with the help of Wizard Web Recovery. Every week, they were obligated to pay me 10% percent of my investment, but all they did was require more cash. I almost lost my life as a result of my rashness, but Wizard Web Recovery intervened and this hacking expert literally saved me. You can feel assured that Wizard Web Recovery will aid you in recoveri...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mary Gilles
11:42 May 21, 2023

SUCCESSFUL CRYPTO RECOVERY After many weeks of trying to recover my cryptocurrency, I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency recovery company SpyWall(@)Techie.com which was able to recover all the stolen funds I lost through cryptocurrency mining and trading. I was very naive to have invested all my entire savings into this platform believing I could double my savings but it ended up being a scam. I’m very fortunate that SpyWall was able to recover my funds. If you intend to recover your Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, kindly send a complaint ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mary Gilles
11:42 May 21, 2023

SUCCESSFUL CRYPTO RECOVERY After many weeks of trying to recover my cryptocurrency, I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency recovery company SpyWall(@)Techie.com which was able to recover all the stolen funds I lost through cryptocurrency mining and trading. I was very naive to have invested all my entire savings into this platform believing I could double my savings but it ended up being a scam. I’m very fortunate that SpyWall was able to recover my funds. If you intend to recover your Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, kindly send a complaint ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Asore Hackcorp
21:22 May 19, 2023

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT OR NFT SCAM? SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH AN ETHICAL HACKER ASAP FOR COMPLETE RECOVERY. ASOREHACKCORP is a financial regulator, private investigation and funds recovery body. We specialize in cases as regards ETHICAL HACKING, CRYPTOCURRENCY, FAKE INVESTMENT SCHEMES and RECOVERY SCAM. We are also experts in CREDIT REPAIR, we analyze what’s impacting your score. All software tools needed to execute RECOVERIES from start to finish are available in stock. Kindly NOTE that the available tools does NOT apply to CREDIT F...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Bill Jackson
02:23 May 19, 2023

In the world of hacking, it is best adviced to be of a high delivery standerd when it comes to client satisfaction. Sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com is an experienced online Private Investigator/Ethical Hacker providing investigative solutions and related services to individuals. You might be curious about what hacking group services can provide and which is absolutely right. .. If you hire a hacker, you will need to be taken along with the progress of the hack till it is completed and that is what we provide at Sean_recovery. We render:- *Uni...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Bill Jackson
17:59 May 18, 2023

In the world of hacking, it is best adviced to be of a high delivery standerd when it comes to client satisfaction. Sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com is an experienced online Private Investigator/Ethical Hacker providing investigative solutions and related services to individuals. You might be curious about what hacking group services can provide and which is absolutely right. .. If you hire a hacker, you will need to be taken along with the progress of the hack till it is completed and that is what we provide at Sean_recovery. We render:- *Uni...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Doug Patricia
11:39 May 14, 2023

I do online trading, I was a scam victim of BTC investment and SpyWare Cyber recovered my Bitcoins amazingly. Have you experienced the same loss of cryptocurrencies to phony internet investments that I did? or the incorrect wallet? Get in touch with SpyWare Cyber right once if you want to get your BTC restored or need legal advice on how to proceed. I lost about 3.18 BTC. I bought into the promise that I would receive 25% of my investment each week but it led to my loss. SpyWare Cyber did the ultimate job by getting back my lost BTC with eff...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Franceis Garnier
08:26 May 14, 2023

Hello everyone, I'm Franceis Garnier from Brampton, Canada. I felt sick to my stomach when I lost all my investment to a company I thought was genuine. I had put all my investments into cryptocurrency and was hoping to make huge profits from my investments but the investment platform was fake and their site was a phishing site that logged me out of my account. I thought it was all gone forever not until I saw an article online about a cryptocurrency recovery company called SpyWall Cyber, while I was in doubt of their service, I went online t...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Franceis Garnier
08:26 May 14, 2023

Hello everyone, I'm Franceis Garnier from Brampton, Canada. I felt sick to my stomach when I lost all my investment to a company I thought was genuine. I had put all my investments into cryptocurrency and was hoping to make huge profits from my investments but the investment platform was fake and their site was a phishing site that logged me out of my account. I thought it was all gone forever not until I saw an article online about a cryptocurrency recovery company called SpyWall Cyber, while I was in doubt of their service, I went online t...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Franceis Garnier
08:26 May 14, 2023

Hello everyone, I'm Franceis Garnier from Brampton, Canada. I felt sick to my stomach when I lost all my investment to a company I thought was genuine. I had put all my investments into cryptocurrency and was hoping to make huge profits from my investments but the investment platform was fake and their site was a phishing site that logged me out of my account. I thought it was all gone forever not until I saw an article online about a cryptocurrency recovery company called SpyWall Cyber, while I was in doubt of their service, I went online t...

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.