My story is entitled the young man Jeff Jackson had a Midas touch in turning everything that he could possibly hold and touch into gold.

Written in response to: Write about someone with a Midas touch: everything they touch turns to [fill in the blank].... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled the young man Jeff Jackson had a Midas touch in turning everything that he could possibly hold and touch into gold.

Once upon a time this story originates from the story of King Midas era in which he turns anything that he touches into gold.

Also, Jeff Jackson had the ability to make almost everything that one is involved in to be very successful. This was mainly due to the fact that he had the Midas Touch that could make things successful at all times especially his great work of art.

It was the Midas touch that often indicates whether things will go on successfully within his kingdom and also bring about great wealth and riches.

An instance is Jeff Jackson, the business man with the Midas Touch was able to use his Midas touch in making all things successful especially in the aspect of his business and other business endeavor within his community.

Again, the story then narrates what actually happens when the King, King Jeff Jackson was given the Midas touch and how he manipulated it to become rich and successful in life. Almost everything that his hands could possibly touch at that time turned into gold which was so strange and magnificent to the inhabitants within the community. At last, it was the inhabitants of the community who realized that much wealth that King Jeff had was due to the Midas touch which turned almost everything that he owned into gold by then.

At times it was King Jeff Jackson who became very astonished because almost everything he touched could possibly turn into gold and bring wealth to the community. Almost everything that King Jeff Jackson touched with his Midas touch turned into gold, humans were turned into gold statues, same implies to his favorite pets like the cats and dogs and some other animals were all turned into gold statues.

King Jeff Jackson decided to consult the god of wine and celebration that he should possibly break the spell of the Midas touch so that everything that he possibly touches will not turn into gold and gold statures, because it was strange.

This story also narrates what happens when true happiness is recognized. Jeff Jackson was a young man who wish that everything that he touches would turn into gold. Also, he never thought that his wish was not actually a blessing but rather a curse.

However, Jeff Jackson greed over wealth and riches invites us to think and then realize the more consequences that may lead us to become slaves of some sort of own desires. Jeff Jackson Having a Midas touch means that he had good fortune at all times.

In addition, Jeff Jackson was a King of great fortune who ruled African Americans in America. It can be noted that Jeff Jackson was everything a King could wish for in life.

Jeff Jackson lived in luxury in his Castle, he also shared his life of abundance with beautiful daughter Princess Wendy. Also, Jeff Jackson greatest happiness was provided by gold.

Most days, Jeff Jackson spent counting his golden coins. Occasionally, Jeff Jackson covers his body with gold objects due to the fact that he had wanted to bath in them. The young man Jeff Jackson had the notion that Money was his obsession.

One Friday, the god of wine and revelry passed through the Kingdom of Jeff Jackson. Also, Jeff Jackson invited Sylvia to spend some time in his Palace. Later Jeff Jackson took Sylvia to see Dionysus the god of celebration and wine.  

The god of wine and celebration, Dionysus was very grateful to Jeff Jackson for his kind gesture. He later promised Jeff Jackson that he will satisfy any wish of him.

Again, Jeff Jackson thought for a while then unlike Midas he mentioned that he wants everything he touches to be turned into gold.

Dionysus the god of wine celebration then warned King Jeff Jackson to think well about his wish. Dionysus had no other option that he promised the King Jeff Jackson that almost everything he touches would possibly turn into gold.

However, the following day when Jeff Jackson woke up everything, he touched turn into gold. Jeff Jackson jumped with happiness. Jeff Jackson touched a table, chair, door, a carpet, bathtub, and it all turned into gold. Jeff Jackson got happy and exhausted at the same time. Also, Jeff Jackson took a rose flower to smell its fragrance and it turned into gold.

Later on, the grape fruit that Jeff Jackson was eating then turned into gold. Lest I forget also the slice of bread and a glass of juice that Jeff Jackson was taking for breakfast turned into gold due to that he starved for the whole day.

It can be noted that tears almost filled his eyes and at that moment he became quiet and dumbfounded.

Again, when Jeff Jackson hugged her beloved daughter Princess Wendy she turned into a golden statue of some sort.

Also, Jeff Jackson thought that he was cursed so he prayed for the god of wine and celebrations to take this curse from him.

Finally, the god of wine and celebration, Dionysus felt sorry for the King, Jeff Jackson. The god of wine and celebration Dionysus told Jeff Jackson to go to the river Pra and wash his hands. Jeff Jackson humbly did so and he ran to the river Pra and he was surprised and really astonished to see gold flowing from his hands.

The Ancient American mentioned that they had found gold on the banks of river Pra. When Jeff Jackson turned back home, almost everything he had touched became normal again, the spell was finally broken.

King Jeff Jackson hugged his daughter Princess Wendy in full happiness of some sort and then decided to share his great fortune with his family and the elders.

Later as times past, King Jeff Jackson became a great and better person. Also, he became generous and grateful for all the good deeds the god of wine and celebration Dionysus provided.

Finally, the people within his community led a prosperous life and exported gold for foreign exchange. When he died King Jeff Jackson was buried in a golden coffin to the eye witness of the inhabitants of the community. 

September 01, 2023 01:35

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.