0 comments

Adventure Bedtime Coming of Age

I have always been a dreamer. I dream days and nights, regardless when and what about the dreams. I feel like wandering my mind in the air, among the galaxy, among the twinkling stars and among the aroma of yours. I like swimming in the ocean of your creation, drowning myself in the miraculous world you had created for the blessings of the human race, surfing in the wondrous miracles with the hands of our Father Almighty. You are an Angel of mine.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of you running in garden with me, it is our Edenic garden where no worries and sadness can invade our peace and serenity. Here we have everything we need – the sweet fruits of your virtues, the purest spring water from your river, the brightest sky from above, the clearest cloud floating, and the freshest breeze to brush my face.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of you lying down on the ground, with your belly on the ground and your back face the sky, despite all the dirt and mud, your army uniform had never been so shining and beautiful as you were on a mission in peacekeeping. Guiding and guarding the safety of lands and territories. With your hair get with ashes and dirt, they were still smooth and soft and dancing in the air. There is no any other scenery prettier than this Man’s portrait when he is saving lives. There is nothing greater than a Man sacrificing himself for the peace and liberation of his people. For justice and peace, this is a real Man.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of me and you, sailing on your favourite boat that you made for yourself. In the middle of the lake, we were feeding birds and ducks, and hanging our fishing tools in the icy cold water, and never forget to catch our favourite salmon fishes. The weather is cold with a little bit of breeze, the water is freezing cold, but we didn’t mind, because we have each other, together at the same moment, on the same boat, under the same sky, and with the same person.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of you playing judge in the military auditorium, placing charges to soldiers who violated the National Defense Act, and giving justice to people who deserve it. I used to think, if I got caught by the military policemen, maybe one day I could be judged by you so I could see how cool you were in the court. With all the reputations and integrity, all the trust and wisdom you had acquired from your military experience, I have never had a single doubt about your competence and intelligence, especially when you still feel like a innocent little boy from the very depth of your heart.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of you flying in the sky, and I was at you cuddle, together with you making fancy moves in the air. There are smokes and patterns made in the sky, you made a shape that represents you and me, and the shape that smells like the burnings of your spirits, and the furious ambition from your courage and compassion. You talked to the ground with pride, and your melodic voice has never sounded like a command but a song that could last eternally. You had to put on a very cool sunglasses, because even the Sun, needs to be protected from your beautiful eyes with lasers. Your pilot uniform has always been so fit with your athletic body, which is always ready for parachuting, for robe climbing and rescuing people from the sea.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of you running through the jungles, and I was the lost wild animal, waiting patiently for you to come, to rescue me from this miserable world. I was taken into your cuddle, your great care to the shelter and to a great hand. You whisper into my ear, but I couldn’t hear anything, because the frequency of your voice, had drugged me into coma. You presence is like an Angel, who would arrive by my side no matter when, where, how, and what happened. You are so forgiving about what I had done but to rescue me and kept me alive, because you think, there is nothing that can’t be restarted, everything can redo and do well as long as the person has the mind put into it. You show me the real definition of not giving up. As you demonstrated, you never give up on anything, anyone. Especially oneself, you believe that everyone has the potential to do something good and big, it might just take a while, but it is totally possible and feasible.

I used to have a dream, dreaming of you operating the submarine in the water, and I was the mermaid, luring you into my ocean, thinking that maybe one day, I could get this beautiful man join me in this mysterious but beautiful submarine world. Although you said, sea and ocean is never mysterious, it is only deep. But I am telling you, it always has many wild animals that bite and could kill, just like the human world. You then told me that, as long as I am brave enough to march forward with courage and truth, I should never be afraid of anything. Take yourself as an example, no matter how furious those bombs are, how aggressive those terrorists are, and how dangerous the situation is, as long as you can still feel the pain, it only means that you are still alive. Then all you have to do next, it is stand back up and trying again, until one day, victory comes to your arms.

I always have a lot of dreams about everything, but ever since I met you, my dreams only have one person, it is you. My most courageous Hero and the most beautiful Man on Earth. 

July 20, 2021 00:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.