0 comments

High School Middle School Romance

A small room surruonded by white strong walls around a young boy mentally with enough to called "Mature" also known as 17 years old. Why it's different? Let me tell you the story. Once Iwas on middle school, My name is Anthony Jarvis. I'm the second son from 2 brothers. Of course my name since when I was born until present time. This is a day after long month completed summer from june to july 2016. One thing that he doesn't realize that something wrong in his mind. Pretending that's normal thing would be ended someday. The problem is not as simple as little stuff. Raging hormones happened around 13 to 17 regulaly, or even more, especially female depends on large amount of hormones consumed. It also happenned to male too, including Anthony. Greens Middle School, full of leaves obviusly. Sorrounded by at least 3 trees. It can be identificated as one of the most trees and plants around the schools on this world due to climate change and global warming hitting ozone layer. There's not any air conditioner or fan fot every classes from basement until second floor. But it's not as cool as you think. But considered as good average temperature. Anyone can still sweat. When the winds blow, everyone who's sweat cooling down momentarily. What a great time! Around 10th july until 17th July, a skinny fat kind with hunched back goes to middle school for the first time by one of small green-yellow public transportation with two long seat from front and back side maximum around 5 peoples per seat. On a strong seat made by strong cement for wall ingridient as well as Netherland's building. Strong, beautiful, and classy. While the time is very cold onn the morning. Real fresh ! The haze is very clear, cold fresh droplets dripping from leaves around there. A classy uncomfortable black belt strangled waist. A green bear badge with 7 stars on the right side of collar's uniform. A plaid blue-brown shirt. Nothing really special thoughts while the great time. Goes into opened dark brown door. The floor dominated with red color. So nostalgic obviously! Incridible moment that don't even realize that time. Such great times I don't even enjoy it as great as that on first year. I don't konw how to express any kind of regretness until now I'm on high school. On the first year of high school, just realize sompething really important. Don't even have much time for regretness for my own mind ended one of my life rudely. What a shame! Don't know how to feel against it. It seems gonna cry but don't know. A bag and full of useless stuff within, make the body posture even worse. Everything just gone wrong, worser and worser. Just realize it when the unknown urge while that time come for me over and over. On th first language pre test class for remind or maybe only crushed brain after long time holiday on the top of the city.once a year from year ago. It's not really difficult actually if remind back. On the close to deadline, usually do something stupid but feels right on the time. The fierce fat looking ma'am comes against. I just always feels something wrong with my mind and anxiety urge everytime do any kind of work. Any work! Just imagine when someday make own money by work, while always feels somehow contemporary urge every day! I can't hold it anymore.The teacher left while I just finished it then comes fast to her. Of course I immediately some of high pitch sound will come throughin my ears, so I prepare myself for it, mentally and physically because maybe my body will stunted then have a fever only for a while but painful, then It will ended will great trauma make it even worse. Then, it reallyy happened. Although prepared myself to feel ready about the signs of act, still feels traumatized. Even when she comes with far more friendly voices, still haunted my mind. She says that she don't like to be so serious, also make a make sense of genius humor about how english influence compared with new phrase of somewhere countries and how accents made easily only by mispelled of original. Can't hold it anymore, still make a stupid repetitions by walking around schools like a fool, go in and out at a large amount of times. Maybe 10 or more. Somehow this habit gone right. But how? So still on the times when introduction of Denis School at Biloxi City, one day after cries alone at room on 10:00 PM, but still not remind to related what recently just happened through veins with old times, and still the same around and amount of repetitions everyday. So it still happens, right? Imagine when you drive from work to your home, then the fuel is completely empty on the middle of the streets, or even on the both left or right sides that there's not any pedestrians side. Are you feel happy? Would you have time to think that's the sign of good oppurtunity? Or even thinks that just after something worse just happened previously? Normal people ussualy will thinks how to get enough fuels to their bike or car. Or even worse if it's a bycicle that the both wheels just missed and don't know where. Even if find it, don;t know how to fix it alone. Need a help. No matter how smart you are, at one point must be need a hand. Then someone looks familiar comes to sight, maybe old friend, old enemy, or maybe crush or even maybe someone have crush on but paused due to shyness on the side of who have a crush on or even that feels the same but lost control of then decide to not do anything whle the time of event. Somehow offer a help, then have some great interactions that will be the rest of life. What a great time paradox! This is excatly what happen to me. Somehow stayed on school until 10:00 PM due to sickness. Theacers and principles already do their own business. Stay hide oon plain sight. Until tired, then walk around the streets surrounded by calm trees until the waiter place. Find a public transportation, somehow the windows are very clean. When go inside, find a teenage girl around my age or 15 years old. With different but familiar uniform because the one of I know about her school on one day school to Greens High School. The same girl that know each other good but not far, somehow this close. What a great sweet time paradox. Talk to each other for a long time until she left to go home. Schools, what I like, still shy even don't really know how to express, just says what my mouth wants to say.

June 06, 2021 14:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.