1 comment

Suspense Thriller Horror

Oh My God! Blood is everywhere. Blood is on the walls. Blood is on the floor. Blood is on my hands, on my clothes. A knife is in my hands. Misty, what have you done? Oh My God! I did this. But who did I do it too? Who's house is this?

Oh No! There's a body. No please no. I can't look at it. I close my eyes hoping this is a dream. I open my eyes and see it's not a dream but my reality. One body on the floor. I touch him, he's dead. So much blood. I look next to the man. Oh no! another body. No, please not another one. I touch her. She's dead too. I begin to cry.

I did this but I don't remember. I don't know who these people are. "Go look upstairs." Who said that? "You know who said that. Look upstairs." No, you are not real. Get out of my head. "Look upstairs Misty. Go look at what the monster did. What you did."

"Misty, Misty, Misty, you did a bad thing. Monster, killer, kill again." Get out of my head. I walk upstairs and into the first room on the left. Oh My God! I fall on my knees and begin to cry. "Poor Misty couldn't control herself. Now an entire family is dead. Monster, killer, kill again."

Why are you doing this to me? "Because I can. Because I want to. Because it's fun. Monster, killer, Kill again." I run downstairs, out of the house and into my car. I drive as fast as I possibly can. I still have the blood of a family I murdered. A family I never once met.

"You can't run Misty. You can't hide. Monster, killer, kill again." I'm running from you. You made me do this. Go away Seven. "I will never leave you Misty. Monster, Killer, kill again." I go faster and faster until I reach the lake. I get out of my car, run to the lake and jump in. I wash away the blood but not the voice. She won't stop.

"Misty, I'm still here. Come out of the water. We are not finished. Monster, killer, kill again." She won't let me be. She's always their making me do bad things. Tempting me to hurt people. Tonight was one of those nights where the temptation won. Is this the first time I killed? Oh God! what if I killed more people. I run back to my car and drive somewhere.

"Poor Misty, doesn't know what she's done. You can't control yourself. You're evil Misty, very evil. Monster, killer, kill again." I'm not evil. I won't kill again. You made me do this. "No Misty. You do these things and you like it. Monster, killer, kill again. I'm not a monster. I don't like to kill people. "You are a monster. You love it. You will kill again. Monster, killer, kill again."

You're not real Seven. You never were. Think about something else. Don't let her tempt you. Think of the Angels just like mama always said. The beautiful Angels are here to protect me. The Angels will help me. They will save me. Don't let Seven in.

'Misty, Misty, Misty, no one is going to save you. You can't resist me. I'm always here. Don't you ever forget that. Monster, Killer, kill again." I can resist you. I will resist you.

Okay Misty time to ditch the car and clothes. I arrive at the west side of the lake, the most remote part of the lake. I leave my car and begin to walk. I know there's a motel around here and a store to buy clothes. Be strong Misty. I am strong.

There's a store up ahead. it's still open. I walk in and pick out a few items. I go to pay. The clerk is watching the news. "A family of four is found brutally murder. No suspects at this time." I put the money on the counter and leave the store. I make my way to the motel. I get a room for the night.

I go to the room. I enter and go shower. I wash everything from tonight including Seven. I don't look in the mirror. I know Seven is there. I put the new clothes on and turn on the tv. I turn to the news. There it is. Family of four brutally murder.

Who was the family? I listen closely. "1341 WillowBrook Road, the Stevens family John, Megan and their two kids three year old Skyla and five year Asher found slain in their home." Oh God! I killed two little kids. Why did I do this? Seven, you monster.

" Misty is the monster. Misty killed two little kids. Monster, killer, kill again." You were gone. You left my head. "I made you think I left. I made you believe I left. Monster, killer, kill again." Why are you doing this to me?

I close my eyes and fall asleep. One blow, two blows, three blows, bone crushing, blood spilling out. More blows, yelling, screaming, blood everywhere. More whacks, more blows, more blood spitting out. I wake-up drench in sweet. I killed them. I killed them. Please make it stop.

I close my eyes again. No more dreams. The next morning I wake-up to peaceful silence. She's gone but she will be back. I turn the tv on. I want to check the news to see if they know about me.

"Update on the murders of the Stevens family. A black 2021 Honda Civic seen leaving the scene." That's the car I was driving but they don't have the plate number. I've got to get out of here.

I grab my stuff, put my hoodie on and leave. I go to the front desk and drop the key off. The news is on again. "You can't get away Misty. Expect me. Monster, killer, Kill again." I run out of the motel. I keep running and running. Get out of my head! Get out of my head! Get out of my head! I scream. Shit! There are people watching me. I put my hat on and walk.

"Boo! I'm here Misty. Great job at getting notice. Don't worry Misty I'll keep you safe. Let me in. Monster, killer, kill again." I will never let you in. I will never kill. "Yes, you will. You are getting weak. Monster, killer, kill again." I won't kill. I can resist you. I can resist you. "You still don't get it. Resisting me will get you nowhere. Monster, killer, Kill again."

Damn! I have no more money. I can't believe I have to do this. I look all around me and find the perfect the target. I walk up to the woman and casually take her ticket. "Way to go Misty. You've made me proud and you remembered this time only wished you killed her. Monster, killer, kill again." I don't answer. I simply ignore Seven. Where is the lady going? I look at the ticket. The lady is going to Lake Travis.

I know Lake Travis. I've been there before but when. I broad the bus and take a seat in the back. I close my eyes and dream of Lake Travis. I see images of dead bodies, blood soaking the floors and the walls just like the Stevens family murder.

"Misty, I'm here. Monster, killer, kill again." No go away. Never till you let me in. Monster, killer, kill again." I won't let you in. I won't kill again. I know I did something horrible in Lake Travis. The images of the dead bodies are swarming in my head.

I wake-up startled. The bus stops. I can't go to Lake Travis. "Stay Misty. Our adventure is not over. Monster, killer, kill again." Let me go Seven. "I'm getting stronger. You are getting weak. Monster, killer, kill again." The bus begins to move. Resist Misty. I'm trying. She's too strong. The next morning the bus arrives in LakeTravis.

I get off the bus and begin to walk. Something about Lake Travis looks familiar. The people are staring at me and whispering. "The monster is back. The monster is here." They can't be talking about me. The people are running across the street away from me.

"kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Monster, killer, kill again." No get out of my head. I begin to run.

"Misty." Who's calling me? "No one is calling you. Kill them. Kill them. Monster, killer, kill again." I won't kill them. "Yes you will. Monster, killer, kill again." I run until I arrive at a house that came from my dreams. I stare at the house. The windows are boarded up. What happened here?

"Kill Misty. Kill Misty. Kill Misty. Monster, killer, kill again." I will not kill.

"Misty Carlton." Someone is saying my name. "No one is there. monster, killer, kill again." You're not here. I'm the only one that is here. Monster, killer, kill again. I will not kill again.

"Misty, who did you kill?" You're not here. You're not real. "Misty, I'm real. Look at me. It's Josh." No one is real. No one is real. I run towards the house. "Misty come back." You're not real. I open the door. The smell of death is everywhere.

"Kill Misty. Kill Misty. Monster, killer, kill again." I won't kill. Someone help me. "No one is going to help you. No one is here with you. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Monster, killer, kill again."

"Misty, its Josh. Listen to me. I'm real. I'm here. Please let me help you. I know what you are going through. Please Misty say something."

"Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Monster, killer, kill again." Tears are coming down my face. I can't take it anymore. "Grab the knife. Kill him just like how you killed the Stevens family. Monster, killer, kill again." I grab the knife and lunge at Josh.

"Misty stop! It's me Josh." I can't control myself. I'm fighting Josh trying to stab him. "Listen to me. Listen to my voice. Misty, listen to me. I am your friend. Ladybug is what I always called you. It's our safe word. Ladybug., that's it remember."

Ladybug, I know that word. Josh, I almost killed Josh. Oh My God! I almost killed Josh. "Josh, what have I done? I couldn't stop her. She took control. I killed people, a whole family."

"Look at me. I'm going to help you control Seven. She's not going to bother you ever again but you need to go back to the hospital." I nod.

"You know Seven?"

"That's a story for another day. Believe me when I say I want to help you. Let's go."

I take Josh's hand. He leads me outside where I see a whole bunch of people including the cops. Josh takes me to his car. He sits me in the front seat. Josh goes talk to the sheriff. He comes back looks at me and says "Ready."

"What's going to happen to me? I killed people."

"I'm taking you back to the hospital." Josh drives away from the crowd of people.

'Hide while you can. You will kill for me again."

September 13, 2023 21:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Rabab Zaidi
08:09 Sep 18, 2023

Interesting but gruesome

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.