5 comments

General

October, 31st, 2000

  

    My name is No Name, I am 8 years old. I live on a farm with my mom and dad. I live in the cellar. I’m not allowed outside, they say it’s dangerous. There are bad people outside who want to take me away. Today is Halloween, my favorite holiday. I get to play dress up and eat all the candy I want. I get to watch all the monster movies I want. Frankenstein is my favorite. Someday I hope to go outside. 


January, 1st, 2002


    It’s winter time now, I hate the winter. It’s so cold in this cellar. I always feel sick in winter time. Today, mom and dad brought me some books to read. They say I need some education, so I don’t turn out dumb. I wonder if the bad people like the cold? I can’t imagine anyone liking the cold. Well, except for dad. He says it reminds him of better days, a time I wasn’t alive. I don’t think dad likes me very much. 


April, 22nd, 2004


    Today was a weird one, I have hair growing on my privates. It’s my birthday, at least that what my parents told me. I’ve never had a birthday party.  Not like it matters, I’ve never had any friends to invite. Dad came into the cellar with a video tape. Said it’s time I learn to become a man. He put the tape in, then striped naked and sat down. The video started, it was so weird. A woman being choked and crying while a man had sex with her. Dad started to, touch his private. He told me to take my pants off and join, it’s what men do. I took off my pants and sat next to him. I watched him, trying to understand what to do. Suddenly he let out a weird sound and white stuff came out of his private. He got dressed and left. I sat there, watching the video and doing as he showed me. 


August, 4th, 2006


    I got a new porno today. Dad says it’s good old fashion bondage. I’m excited to check it out. Masturbation has become a regular thing in my life. Mostly alone, but sometimes dad joins me. Mother doesn’t seem to like it, dad says she’s jealous. I don’t get it, if she is jealous. Then why not join us? Dad said she’s not allowed tho. What we do is only for men. A weird shiny brightness came through the crack in the cellar door today. I have no idea what it was, but it was frightening. I thought the bad men were here. Dad said when I turn 16, he has a present for me. My first present ever! I hope it’s a trip outside. I know it’s dangerous, but I’m curious what it’s like. 


April, 22nd, 2008


    Sixteen at last, now I’m a real man. Dad woke me up early, said he had a surprise. He brought a young girl into the room. She was tied up, mouth gagged. She seemed very upset and scared. Dad told me it’s time to pop my cherry. Whatever that means. He said it’s just like the pornos, she’s crying because she likes it. He stripped her naked and tosses her into my mattress on the floor. He held her down, told me to take my clothes off. I undressed, this was such an amazing site. I was already erect, when I took my pants off. I kneeled down between her legs. I stuck myself inside her and began to thrust. As soon as it began, it was over. Dad called me a pathetic pussy, said he would show me how it’s done. He crawled on top of her and had sex with her while I watched. Once he was done, he punched her in the head. Leaving her unconscious. He drug her out of the cellar. I never saw her again. 



November, 16th, 2010


    The outside can’t be that dangerous, can it? I am 18 now, i can surely defend myself. The bad people have no clue where I live, I could just pop out and in like nothing ever happened. Just to see what it’s like, what’s the harm? That’s it, I’m gonna do it. I have to do it. 


November, 20th, 2010


    It’s been 4 days since I walked into the outside. It was terrifying, a giant ball of fire in the sky burned my skin. I freaked out and ran to the trees for cover. I got lost, but soon found a path. I followed this path and reached a road, as I think it’s called.. I decided to follow this road and see where I end up. I found a small town, Jonesville. I walked through the town and was suddenly frozen stiff. A picture, hanging on a tree. The picture, was me, it said missing in big letters, with a bunch of random numbers. I took the photo and stuffed it into my pocket and kept walking. God, I’m so hungry. I haven’t eaten in 4 days. A weird vehicle pulled up and stoped next to me. A funny dressed man stepped out and asked me who I was. I told him, I am No Name. He seemed confused, asked me where I was from. I told him a farm with my mom and dad. His questions made me angry, I didn’t like this funny dressed man. I wondered if he might be the bad men?  I decided to leave, but he grabbed my arm. I tried to free myself and run, but he knocked me down. I got up on my feet and ran as fast as I could. He pulled out some weird item, looked black and metal. I heard a loud sound. Then everything went silent and dark. 


November, 21st, 2010 


    I’m in a place they called a hospital. I know now, these are the bad men my dad spoke of. They have me trapped in this room, as they stand outside. I have to escape, but how? Maybe I could jump out the window. I’m sure I can break it with something in here. I wonder how high up I am? All I remember is someone saying the words, 12th floor. Whatever that means. I can do it, I’ll grab that steel pole thing and break the window and escape. The bad men can’t keep me, I have to get home. That’s it, that’s the plan. I’m gonna do it. 



April 06, 2020 07:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

5 comments

23:41 Apr 11, 2020

It’s actually pretty spooky. I kinda wanna know what happens next.

Reply

Brad Case
15:17 Apr 12, 2020

Thanks for the comment. I did leave it on a bit of a cliff hanger. I may decide to expand the story, go deeper. We’ll see if the creativity reaches me.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brad Case
21:28 Apr 15, 2020

I may expand it. Who knows. We’ll see if the idea comes to me.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Jan Querubin
14:33 Apr 11, 2020

Pictured corruption brilliantly. Nicely done.

Reply

Brad Case
18:10 Apr 11, 2020

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.