My story is entitled the footballers including Abedi Pele experienced severe pains during a team building exercise at the gym.

Written in response to: Start your story during a team building exercise.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled the footballers including Abedi Pele experienced severe pains during a team building exercise at the gym.


The team building exercise was to motivate people to always work together to then develop their strengths and to address any other weaknesses during work out sessions in the gym.

It is only through work out sessions that these individuals get the opportunity to exercise their body for them to gain extra strength for a days work.

It can be noted that most football players exercise during work out sessions in order to get much strength to play football within their home country or overseas.

Again any team building exercise should seek to then encourage some collaboration rather than some competition within a team.

There are some team building exercises or activities for large group. In addition there are team building activities or exercises for large groups.

Some of the team building activities includes corporate castaways ,murder mystery,laser tag ,ongoing tournaments ,community service,water balloon,dodgeball, and other office trivia activities.


Most of the football players including Abedi Pele experienced some sort of severe pains during most of the team building exercises at the gym.

Again team building exercises or activities elicit some embarrassment rather than some enthusiasm. Actually whatever impact they might have is nullified by the sheer reluctance of all team members that actually participate in them.


However there are some team building exercises or activities that people will actually enjoy.

In times where the footballers engage in team building activities or exercises that people actually enjoy it takes approximately a few minutes that some might take hours considerably.

During team building exercises most of the footballers including Abedi Pele do improve their communication skills while others also improve and seek collaboration skills.

The benefits of team building or exercises are positive results of participation in team building exercises ,games and other challenges.

As can be noted many of these benefits seeks to strengthen the football team and then build some sort of camaraderie among the members.


In addition team building exercises helps to improve communication and then establish some sort of trust.

Among some of the team building exercises benefits includes

Fostering friendship among team members.

Underscoring company culture.

Bringing out hidden talents.

Driving team cooperation.

Creating shared memories.

Boosting team morale.

Inspiring football team productivity.

Strengthening communication.

Honing conflict resolution.

Encouraging new skill formation.

Stimulating creativity.


Some of these team members are given the opportunity to collaborate and then hang out together outside of work related activities.

Again team building exercises is the key to a happy and effective team.

It is noted that team building exercise helps to boost the immune system of almost every football player or any other individual.


In addition during team building exercises although the footballers experience severe pains ,they also enjoy the benefit of team building exercises that includes:

Better communication . Communication between staff and departments is the key to success.

Increased productivity in the individual or the football team.

Some team building exercises helps to improve morale in the football team.


Increase in motivation of all footballers and other individuals.

Leadership qualities are ultimately identified in the football team.

As creativity is encouraged in the football team or any other individual.

There is an improved mental health in all footballers including any other individual.

Team building exercises benefits includes increased communication planning skills, employee motivation and employee collaboration.


In addition ,team building exercises is so important. The purpose of any team building exercises is to build a stronger unit of employees of some sort.

Also team building exercises teaches essential social skills. Again team work teaches essential communication and social skills such as active listening and effective speaking.


As noted team building exercises seeks to improve confidence and also reduces bullying within society. The team building exercises seeks to set students up for future success.

Others also engage in team building exercises in order to

Build trust which is an essential element of an effective team.

Most people also engage in team building exercises in order to foster better communication as in the scenario of the football team.

Again most football players during team building exercises handle tasks and deliver excellent results.

With the proper communication ,employees understand their roles and what their colleagues are actually doing.


During team building exercises with proper communication employees understand their roles and what their colleagues are doing. The sort of team building exercises seeks to improve collaboration among individuals and other football players . This encourages people and other individuals to assist each other in achieving their goals.


Again team building exercises improves performance. Team building exercises helps to foster the importance of sharing tasks in the workplace.

As team building exercises encourages collaboration among others.

Also team building exercises connects remote teams. In addition team building exercises also contributes to the production of a company by coming together to help us understand each other better.

The team building exercises embraces diversity among working teams. As noted team building exercises seeks to also promote diversity.


In addition team building exercises seeks to attract some sort of new talent.

Also team building exercises is an ideal strategy to attract and retain talented employees as it fosters cohesion productivity and a happy team.

Also team building exercises encourages inovativeness. Also to say with certainty the football players can generate great ideas during team building exercises.


In addition, team building exercises helps to then build a happy team. Also team building exercises promotes health.

As noted team building exercises benefits employees by fostering physical and mental health.

Again team building promotes networking communication and mental health for an entire team.


Finally ,I will like to conclude that team building exercises have helped Abedi Pele and other footballers to excel in both life and sports.

Lest I forget ,team building exercises has also helped to improve a company culture.

Lastly during team building exercises employees seeks to always communicate and collaborate , improve their performance that helps to resolve conflicts and then enhances respect among each other in the workplace and in a team.


May 19, 2022 06:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.