0 comments

General

"It was just here!" I searched turned my pockets inside out and looked around on the floor. "What are you talking about?" I looked at Jane. She looked so beautiful. How could I ruin something so important? "Um....Give me just a minute Darlin', I'll be right back." I went to my room and searched it top to bottom. It was no where to be found. This didn't make sense. I put it in my pocket, went to pick up Jane, we got here, ate dinner, started dancing in the living room.......

I turned and went back to the living room, where the dog was holding something shiny in his mouth, trying to give it to Jane. "What is this?" She asked as he dropped it in her hand. "Jane wait!" She looked at it and froze. She looked at me. "Mason....what is this?" I sighed and went to her. I took the ring from her hand and got down on my knees. "Oh Jane, this is not how I wanted this to go....I have had the best 2 years with you. I've gotten to know you more and more every day. You've made me a better person. And you're everything I could ever wish for and more. I've never loved someone so much....Jane Aspen Campbell, will you marry me?" Her face went from shock, to confusion, to excitement. She grinned from ear to ear and threw her arms around me. "Yes!!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

November 30, 2019 03:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.