0 comments

Fantasy Fiction Christian

There comes a time in every persons life where major choices are made. Often, these choices do not appear in the form of a "yes" or "no" question. There a small choices that lead to bigger choices.

My choice was huge. My choice was simple. My choice was this, do I surrender to Christ for eternal life and walk the walk, or do I continue on the path of eventual spiritual destruction.

I made the choice to surrender to Christ. This wasn't easy, because I realised that I was embroiled in massive spiritual warfare not of my own making. But, I wasn't rendered helpless. Christ gave me a sound mind and I've always had a strong spiritual vocation, even from my earliest memories.

Ever since I can remember I have loved Jesus and God with a passion I can not explain. As I grew up, I stayed glued to my morals. Even as an adult, I had morals I cleaved to, when clever little manipulators weren't getting their way. But their free ride on my spiritual energy was fated to end, and not how they wanted. My only regret is that I wish I had read the Bible sooner, for it would have steered my feet clear of the tares and the snares. Never mind. I've read it now and God guides my feet on the path he has ordained for me.

I surrendered. The war did not escalate, but simply became more obvious. Those spiritual forces that have harnessed most of our global population into spiritual slavery, were not happy at all that one person decided to stand against them. I did this in a non-violent way. This is my destiny, to fight for the forces of light, eternal life, enlightenment and salvation. I know it's a whole bunch of different themes rolled up into one, but the reality is Nirvana, Salvation, and Enlightenment have more in common than most would realise. It is ultimately about eternal union with the energy I call Elohim. It's the only kind of union I'm after. It is the only union that is satisfying to the mind, body, and soul.

The war continued. The slaves, who have no idea the level of programming happening in their subconscious, attack. It's really all they are good for. Unlike myself, these people seem unable to reflect on who they are, what they are doing, does this bring good karma or evil towards them, or even their motivations for acting in such cruel ways. The slaves are such fools that even when the facts are screaming to them for their attention, rather than believing the truth, they continue lying to themselves and others in hope that they can manipulate reality. One can not manipulate any reality from the position of a lie. Narcissists may seem like they can, but narcissists build their house of cards that always falls down. These are truly the marks of those who are at risk of losing their soul. And so many of the fools believe not in their soul. It's a shame.

With the war raging about me, I got back to basics. I read the Bible and began reading other scriptures along with other kinds of books. It is vital, to win this war, that I understand the energetic principles, so that I can continue on Gods path and bring him the glory. And last I checked, I'm winning the war against the forces of darkness regardless of what evil they try and concoct. I don't even need to tell them. Those members of the enemy army who are paying attention have already understood that we have passed the crucial point in this war and the tide is turning against them. If it wasn't, why would they result to the cruelties they do? Winners don't need to attack others. They've won. Only losers need to attack. Winners simply sit back, surrender and let God fight the battles while they cling to him. There has never been a case where anyone has successfully fought God and overthrown him, though many good lives have been lost in this spiritual war that has continued for many centuries.

The war continues to this day. The slaves haven't figured out that I am fully deprogrammed and unable to be triggered. I watch them do their weird, grotesque, repetitive movements and I always wonder if there is a soul in there, or if the soul is already sentenced to an eternity of flames. Whatever it is they wish I was thinking or feeling triggered about isn't happening, but I will let time demonstrate with clarity and consistency that I am unable to be triggered. Eminem was weak when he said they could trigger him. A true warrior for Christ is unable to be triggered or manipulated by the forces of darkness. A person who is spiritual, understands the underlying energetic principles governing this world. One knows that whatever they do comes back to them. The Bible is a guidebook on spiritual principles and wisdom, more than anything else.

"I'm free!" I say to myself, "I am finally free of the attachment to programming. The triggers are gone, and now all I see are powerless fools trying for an outcome that will never become a part of my history. But it might become a part of theirs."

People will never understand the kind of power an individual has when they can not be manipulated or fooled. It is an awesome power. It can be used for good or evil. The mark of a true spiritual master is someone who doesn't use their authority to clap-back or return to sender whatever was sent. The true spiritual master does not ever need to manipulate, force or coerce another individual. Only an insecure fake needs to do that.

With that freedom comes great responsibility. It is a responsibility I cherish and I know that if God didn't want it for me, I wouldn't have it. I get tempted to sling the energy back at the idiots, thinking that so many of them do deserve some harsh lessons on how to be acceptable human beings, but I know what they are doing by attacking me is embroiling themselves in a situation that they will have to pay dearly of themselves to remedy. God is watching. Karma is always in play. I have a clear conscience and there is nothing I ever need to be afraid of. God always wins. The Devil always loses. These are facts and there is no fighting them.

Enjoy your day, dear reader. May you choose to fight for the winning team, regardless of personal expense, because if you fight for the losing team, you lose your soul.

May 06, 2023 06:29

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.