0 comments

Coming of Age Fantasy Teens & Young Adult

I knew it was time to actually block myself off him Rael...yet this fact didn't actually make the act itself any easier. You see, angels always were born in pairs... it was widely believed that this was the universe's way of balancing our higher frequency energy, but I wasn't so sure about this. Sure...Rael and I had our differences, but we also had mutual affinities...like any other siblings. To be a perfect balance angelic twins would have to have been the polar opposites of one another on every level...yet this often wasn't the case, Rael and I were the perfect examples of this.

Rael and I had been born almost 500 years ago near Uluru Australia where my parents had been situated to aid in the spiritual protection of the multi dimensional portal residing in the area. Our childhood had been much the same as the human children that resided in the area...well it had been until my parents had been forced to resituate us thanks to our ridiculously long life spans. Once a soul reached an angelic level, we had no need for a physical body. 

However, in the human realm our souls were forced to obey the materialistic laws of the mortal plane...whilst our souls could be contained in a physical body, it meant that our 'human' physique's  continously healed themselves as soon as the body reached maturity. To put this simply, as soon as our corporal vessels reached our early 20's we stopped physically aging which could lead to awkward conversations in the long term as the mortals around us grew older.

The initial rift between Rael and I had been birthed as soon as we had moved away from Uluru and into a small, sleepy coastal town near Mossman Gorge in Cairns, Australia. The portal up in the Daintree had needed some significant cleansing and development that would take years in the human world...hence my parents relocation to this area. Over the years I had tried to determine why my twin and I had grown apart...angels so rarely fought you see, our high frequencies meant that we were often beyond emotional arguements and egotistical bias.

480 years later and I am pretty sure I can pinpoint several reasons in regards as to why we began to drift apart. The first major reason that led to our fissure was circumstantial, we had to move away from the portal thanks to my parents work and before our immortal natures became obvious to those around us. I believe that the sudden absence of the Uluru portal's powerful, pure energy as Rael and I reached maturity led to our initial distancing...the Cairn's dimensional portal was in bad shape at this time which probably didn't have the best impact on our young psyche's, newly matured angels are particularly sensitive to energies at that age.

 The sporadic energy of the portal at the time brought out the extremes of our personalities...in this case it brought out Rael's natural confidence and my more empathetic traits. With the volatile nature of the healing portal...these personality traits of ours were enhanced and morphed slightly. Subsequently, his confidence turned into arrogance whilst my more emotional traits turned into intense anxiety and an easily influenced personality. 

Even though this had all occured centuries ago...the relationship between us still mimicked the connection we had formed back then, Rael ordering me about as I obeyed him... thanks to the fact that I lacked the spine at that very moment to do what I wanted. Once I had reached 40 years of age in a human's lifespan, yet I still looked to be in my early 20's...much like I did today, I had moved out of my parent's abode to continue my divine training back in the astral plane.

Every 80 years or so I would return back to Earth to check in with my parents...where subsequently I would check in with Rael as well as he had chosen to follow in my parent's footsteps and become a portal warden. I was incredibly proud of him...and had told him as such, not that it mattered. To him...even though we were the same age...in his eyes I would probably always be the weaker, easily influenced twin that he could order about as he saw fit.

I had spent years simply just accepting Rael for who he was and simply recognising and respecting the relationship between us. I had come to terms with our connection literally hundreds of years ago, yet now the dynamic was about to change...it was changing and I couldn'd do anything to stop it.

Thanks to my years of education and formalised tuiton in the higher realms, I was now in charge of overseeing the movements in and out of these portals...like a form of border security but on a interdimensional plane. Today, I wasn't just in Cairns for a social call...I was here to stop the hundreds of unsolicited portal jumps that had taken place over the last several months. Jumps that hadn't actually gone anywhere which meant that an angel...or angels were simply using the portal for an adrenaline fix. Not that I could blame them...portal travel created a sense of exhileration that nothing in the mortal plane could even come close to. 

Whilst I could understand their reason for using the portal for unauthorised jumps...I still couldn't allow it thanks to my profession. After I had confronted Rael merely a couple of hours ago in the most professional way possible, he had responsed egotistically resulting in my security team to step in and threaten to handcuff him. If it wasn't for me giving him personal leniency...they would have charged him not only the illegal activities but threatening me as well...threatening an authority figure was never a great way to start the day. 

As saddening as it was to admit, I had to cut myself off from Rael...at least for the next several hundred years. My family was important to me, yet I had to focus on the greater good of our universe. If that meant that I had to treat my twin as just another civilian...then so be it. 

February 04, 2021 10:00

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.