0 comments

Happy Inspirational Friendship

Pimmy and the girl group created a club of activities to participate in a performance contest.

.

              They thought of a show in this event already. It would be dancing of 4 beautiful girls with an elegant position. When they rehearsed, Sam and Michael visited them and would like to join this dancing group as a team. They thought of the idea to make it like a musical play. Actually, they are close friends but Pimmy thought of the idea to have a performance only girls so she rejected Michael and Sam for joining. They were sad that they could not do an activity together so they would think of their own show. But later on, when Pimmy and friends rehearsed the show, they are bored and thought that if Michael and Sam joined, it would be more fun and they could create a play as well having hero and heroine. So she went to visit Sam and Michael to reconcile.

             She said, “was I upsetting you? I didn’t mean that. The first performance is appropriate for having only girls but right now I thought of the new one. I thought having you would be more fun. We would like you to join if you don’t mind.

.

              At first, they refused to join but later on, they accepted the offer.

.

              Sam said, “friends would not exclude friends.” We would do this activity together to have fun and have a good time.

.

              So they did a musical play together, having Sam as a lonely man singing while missing her girl that is far apart. He had to work hard but sing along while working. The scene is cut to a girl group that worked as a dance group at the company. They did a debut album. They danced and sang well. Everybody would be proud of them. One member of the girl group, Emily, was Sam’s girlfriend. She conveyed the feeling of love in her dance performance. She acted with her love. So it touched with the viewers. Sam watched their performance and thought of her much but only sang lonely because they are far apart and the company didn’t like Emily to have a boyfriend. So the love is forbidden. However, they kept writing diaries and letters and kept them with their own and missed each other. They kept the feeling in their mind. One day, Emily earned a lot of money and Sam won a lottery, Emily decided to choose love more than working with no heart feeling. So she decided to exit from the girl group. Sam would not be lonely anymore. They sang together and enjoy doing business together with music.

.

             Emily said to Sam that “If I had to work with no heart, I could not do. I had to have you, Sam.”

.

              Sam said to Emily that “Yes, having you together is great, I had more willpower to work and live better.”

.

            About the other performance, Sarah would like to sing as well but she could not sing well. She tried to practice even though she had a duck’s voice. But she still rehearsed every day, no one told her that her voice was not good enough to discourage her. She knew that Pimmy sang well but she would be shy and would not like to sing in front of many people. Sarah asked Pimmy to teach her how to sing better. She recommended many things especially how to control her voice, and told her how to select the song appropriate to her. She rehearsed it every day, and it was better and better. Until the day of the performance, she could control her voice and did it well. It’s not the duck’s voice anymore.

.

              On the performance day, after Sarah’s song, she invited Pimmy to sing on stage. Everybody clapped and cheered on her. So she’s brave to show her voice. She sang well with talent. Her song had a good meaning about friendship. She would like to convey this meaning to our friends, not to have a bad feeling for each other anymore.

.

              Pimmy is glad that she can make her having the courage to show her ability.

.

She said that “you have an ability; why don’t you show it off.”

.

Pimmy said that “Thank you, you made me have more courage, I had more confidence since you asked me for help to give you some tips. And today you invited me on stage. I thought when you could do, so I could do it as well.

.      

   It’s dinner time, friends gathered food to have a party together. No matter there would be papaya salad, roasted chicken, pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, fried rice, tempura, sushi, and many more. They prepared food for this party well because they would like to eat delicious food. Some papaya salad shop was not clean so they decided to make it themselves.

.            

   They bought raw papaya, tomato, lime, peanut, long bean, tomato for mixing together. They used some equipment in picking the raw material in doing it, not using hand. So it’s clean and delicious.

.

              Friends apologized to each other that at first they didn’t want them to join in the team but right now after having time to do activities together no matter it would be dancing, singing, or a play, it was fun and they had a good time. Friendship was a good feeling that remained.

.

              So after that, they enjoyed the meal together. Happiness came when friends eating together and chitchatted about the activity. They teased each other and talked about the time they enjoyed doing together.

.

              It’s a happy ending with a good moment. They thought that if they still stick to the old plan of having only girls doing an activity together and if she insulted the other that she had a duck voice and couldn’t sing well and didn’t allow teaching her to be better and better. They couldn’t have a great moment like this one. So this is the lesson for us to let the opportunity to be a friend of each other and give other opportunities the others to improve themselves all the time. They might be great in some ways that might make us better as well like in this case. Thank you for reading my writing.

July 01, 2021 07:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.