2 comments

Fantasy Fiction Friendship

          The speaking pencil

Once upon a time there was a man of 20 years old. His name was Giva. One big day he reached at a Sci-Fi museum at Koram city.

                  He saw everything kept in museum. There were big dinosaur back bone, bones of elephant, bear bone, monkey life span and many more Sci-Fi objects.             

                 Then Giva enters at the corner  part of Sci-Fi museum where there were no one. He was alone. The room was full of drawers. The Giva opens the drawer no. 1 . Then he saw a pencil with head of human.

                        That pencil which he saw exactly looks like that was seen in past dream of night at his home.

                                                So he curiously took out the pencil and watched it. Then after some research he kept the pencil of red colour of head of human in the drawer. Then before closing the drawer it came a voice that don't put him in to drawer. The voice was sweet. And came from the drawer. So Giva again opens the drawer and he saw that the pencil with human head is talking with him. The pencil told that that don't put him into drawer. As I am your best friend. Then Giva amazed and then the speaking pencil told that you are at museum, why don't you listen my story? Only science is not enough. There is another world also. Then pencil told that he is from dream land. And beautiful dream girl had made him. In real he is from other world. And I am only here to collect my magical power by listing you a real story. After the end of story, I will have the magical power and I and you rule in future. So my story is about the Opu magical forest. Then Giva lost in story :-

   1 - Lost of magical metal flower

There was a time there was a magical forest. The name of the magical forest was Opu. It lives a prince and Princess at the palace of that forest. The name of the prince was Komar. And the name of the princess was Geeta. Alone with prince and princess the animals of the forest also live. They are magical in real. The animal got the magic from the gift of nature goddess. The nature goddess has a magical metal flower and a true pure flower also. Both flowers was not a weak flower. But they have got the true magic from which every animals of that forest live.

               Nature goddess was the god of nature. If any animal does not satisfy with own life and like to live with nature goddess, he/she might lives. The prince and princess palace were very big in height, wise person likes to live in palace:- like wizard, cat, wolf, fox and nature goddess. The holy metal flower was taken by the prince from the nature goddess as a gift. And there was one true flower present at the nature goddess.

            The wizard knows many magic. When prince feels alone and does not interested in any thing then he calls the wizard to feel good and play magic.

                                                    Prince loves princess also. The favourite thing princess likes is the fruits of Opu forest.

One day prince was alone in the palace. He called the many magician to play the magic. But all magician becomes useless. So the prince Komar put a invitation to do a game competition. So the prince Komar calls the animals and people from the forest.

                                     It was the evening time. The cold air was blowing. The prince and princess came at the stadium of play ground. There was race of big insect the height was 5 feet. All animal, people and wizard had the grasshopper insect which took participate in the race. The match was starting from a point of the large stadium and the audience were sitting at the other part of the stadium.

                                                  It was the begining of race. So the prince wore the holy metal flower at the side of ear and with the crown. It looks very handsome.


The race was very funny and simple. It was race in which big grasshopper was drove by the people animals and Wizard of Opu forest.

                     But someone does not satisfied with the race. He has another reason of coming into the invitation of race. He is a magical shopkeeper of that forest. He wants to steal the magical metal flower of the prince. So that he becomes powerful. For the whole magical power is present in that magical metal flower.

                                 So he began his mission to steal magic metal flower.


Thus at the end of game prince kept the magic metal flower in a plate of grapes. And silently the magical shopkeeper was ready to steal the magic metal flower. So magical shopkeeper stolen the magical metal flower. And he ran from there by hiding.

                             And now it was a noise in the Prince's palace about the stolen magic metal flower. If the magic metal flower is lost then the magic of animal, prince, princess will be lost. There will be no magic in the Opu magical forest.

So the other side of the story the magical shopkeeper gave the magical metal flower to evil witch and his army got strength by borrowing the magical metal flower. So the army of the witch reaches inside the palace of the prince and princess. The nature goddess vanish from the palace with true flower. And the princess got kidnapped by the evil witch and evil magical shopkeeper.

Prince defeated the war and he ran away from the palace at the other side of the forest to live.

                               When evil magical shopkeeper and witch won the war with prince and princess then they got conflict of throne that who will be the owner of real throne.

                              So after getting the power of magical metal flower. The evil magical shopkeeper sold the magical metal flower to market of human of real world. So that witch will become powerless.

            2. The warship of prince

It was the time when evil magical shopkeeper was in the path of reaching the market of real human.

                                           In the path the friend squirrel of Komar prince when saw that the magical metal flower is taken by evil magical shopkeeper? And it was sold to a simple human Shopkeeper. For the quarrel between witch and evil magical shopkeeper has put this issue to sold the magic metal flower.

       So the friend squirrel came at the other side of the forest and foretell the whole history of magical metal flower to the prince Komar. The king Komar sent his troops and bought the magical metal flower and then king got the real magic power against the witch troops and defeats the fight between Komar prince, witches and with evil shopkeeper. And king Komar lives with queen Geeta forever. Also the nature goddess joins the palace.

                 At last it came a chime from Dreamland and the speaking pencil got the magic power and Giva and magical speaking pencil came out of museum.



February 06, 2021 17:31

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

20:35 Feb 17, 2021

Hello, my name is Sudhanshu Shekhar. And I am writer. I wrote this short story (The Speaking Pencil). The story takes you a world of dream land where the character is magical with his pencil.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Emily Germaine
20:22 Feb 13, 2021

Awesome job! Your story was so exciting, I love it!!

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.