0 comments

Fiction Suspense Thriller

A Society

M.K was one of the members who lived in the Society and this time he was the host of the special meeting.

"Good Evening Everyone, I am your host for today's Special game," said M.K

Everyone from the society yelled, " Yeahhhhhh."

There is a game which we will play in which you have to make the best thing you can make but this will not be an ordinary family game.

The First thing which you have to do is "Write your name on a small piece of paper."

There are seven families who are playing this game, the seven families have 23 Members "5 Kids (3 Boys and 2 Girls), 3 Adults( 2 Girls and 1 boy), and 7 Married Couples."

M.K said, "All of you can see the Bowl placed on the table when you finish writing your names, drop your piece of paper in that bowl."

All of them finished writing their names and dropping their piece of paper in the bowl.

M.K said, " I will say the names of four people and they have to choose a meal that they will cook for the special meeting today. Let's see who comes up with the best meal today."

The society held a special meeting every month and tried to do a task which was different than the previous one. One of the Society members was given the task of organizing the Special meeting without telling the other members what this meeting will be about. This helped them to know each other. But there was an incident which occurred last month due to which some families left. So, apart from the Four Families, this was a whole new experience for the three families.

M.K started naming people and named himself in one of the teams, he will help every Family but just in collecting ingredients.

So, 6 Teams were competing in this "Meal Challenge"

The 2nd task was "To collect Ingredients for the Meal."

The Six teams were discussing what could they make, The kids wanted to eat their favorite burger. The Adults were trying to tell them that it's a challenge, we can't make burgers, we need to make a meal.

If you can't find the ingredients at your house, try to ask your team members if they have the ingredient that you need.

After a while, everyone decided what they will make. Everyone went to their houses to bring the ingredients, some asked their teammates to bring the required ingredient.

After collecting all the ingredients, everyone gathered again.

They were about to start making their meal but...

It was the time for the Third Rule.

The THIRD RULE was, " You have to give all the ingredients to any team you Like but also you have to tell them what you were going to make."

Team 1 gave their ingredients to Team 5.

Team 2 gave their ingredients to Team 4.

Team 3 gave their ingredients to Team 6.

Team 4 gave their ingredients to Team 1.

Team 5 gave their ingredients to Team 2

Team 6 gave their ingredients to Team 3.

After this exchange of ingredients and telling the other team what they were going to make was done, the challenge started.

Some teams were confused about how can they make the meal that the other team had suggested., but somehow everyone started and were trying their best to make the meal the other team had suggested.

The Time to make the Meal was Two hours. It was 6'o clock when they started to make the meal.

"HALF AN HOUR TO GO," said M.K

Everyone was almost ready with their meal but one of the team 3 members said, " Where is my Son?" to the members of Team 5.

One of their members replied, " I told him to stay quiet and to go and sit on the bench."

When they went to see him, he was calmly sitting on the bench and playing with the mobile phone.

"I guess with this, time is up, and I hope everyone is ready with their meal."

Some teams were ready. some were not, but the time was up so everyone decided to end this game and it was time for the...

FOURTH RULE-

The Fourth rule was, "You have to give your meal to the one who told you to make them."

Everyone was in shock, as some meals were not even fully prepared.

When the exchange was done, every team was ordered to finish the meal.

"FINISH THIS," said One of the members of team 4, this is not even fully prepared.

M.K said, " A surprise is waiting for you if you finish this meal."

"Some teams finished their meals, no matter how badly the other team cooked it but were eager to know about what the surprise was."

The teams that finished their meal were blindfolded and were taken to someplace. They could feel the smell of something which was fresh and recently cooked.

When the BlindFolds were taken off, the Four teams were surprised to see the preparation that was done.

A Table with Chairs around it, the smell...

M.K said, " Congratulations to you all, you are the winners of this game, and enjoy this feast to your heart's content."

All of them sat and enjoyed the feast but some of the members were missing their family members and said to M.K, " what about my family members?"

M.K said, " They Lost, I guess they will be waiting for you to tell them about what the surprise was."

One of the members replied, " I can't enjoy this without my family."

M.K said, "Don't Worry, it was a joke."

See behind you, can you see the table, your family members are sitting there and eating the same thing that you are eating.

All the families enjoyed this amazing surprise.

All of them were now eating together. This was the best Surprise Meeting they ever had and it all happened due to "Mr. M.K"

Mr. M.K was one of the Society members who was given the task of this special meeting today.

June 25, 2021 18:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.