0 comments

Adventure

7 teenagers who live in a world separate from each other are all connected to a particular Oak tree. Lithion, Jasmine, Poh, Siera, Lincoln, Trydo and Kiana. All of them with their own struggles but you see they will soon meet through their connection to a particular Oak tree. But this first part will only let you see 5 characters.

Siera

"Siera you are going to be late to school" Ugh couldn't that women just let me have 5 minutes of peace, well guess now I have to wear that stupid uniform itching my skin and plus this women thinks she can boss me around when all she cares about is her money. "Seira I said you are going to be late for school now get down here!!!". A small smile comes from the corner of my lips as I make way downstairs as my skin itches from the uniform I'm wearing. This uniform was the worst like literally who makes you wear a white shirt with an uncomfortable skirt that is black and short with tights underneath that stick to your skin. Guess my awful school which also handed out detention. I was used to detention and guess I was a frequent customer. But you see my younger twin brother was in hospital as he got a head injury which was caused by his soccer game. However I try so hard to see him but you see I'll have to go by bus as both my parents will not drop me off saying they are too busy. "Siera you can't shop after school for your clothes today since I need to buy some makeup." I rolled my eyes since my Mum was nothing but money and this was the 6th time she was out buying makeup this month. I just say bye and head out the house but before that I make way to an Oak tree which I put a sticky note on it with a message "Make my younger brother better" on a high place where no one can remove the sticky note. 

Kiana

I wake up and I see the light blinding my eyes but I didn't have to worry today since I was going to the dentist with the removal of my tooth. I wasn't that nervous since I had my previous tooth removed a few days ago. I look at my phone to see my Dad has messaged me "I'm sorry dear but I am caught up with some work so just head to the dentist by yourself." I sigh but I get ready and see the earliest bus from my area as my appointment is in an hour. While in traffic it took 45 minutes and without traffic 30 minutes. But I see an Oak tree which I see a note high on a branch with a message. I grab a sticky note from my bag writing my message  "Make sure my parents get back together" I start going to my dentist and I concentrate on nothing to ease the pain. 

Lithion

“Omg it is Lithion” I turn around to see who called my name before I head into class as I don’t want to end up in detention again for coming late to school. So I see a ton of people bombarding me and trust me I felt sad for my best friends Incos and Minto who are blocking them from attacking me. Once I enter the class I put my hoodie up, sunglasses up and a mask on and then I exit the class but still my whole school is bombarding me. I hated this and how I was well known and they treated me as if I was a celebrity which I’m not. I was just acting in a movie for the first time and that is it. I didn’t consider myself a celebrity and man. I had to phone my older sister to get me out of school and also my friends since I couldn’t leave them. It was like a masquerade and trust me I saw this Oak tree and I told my Sister to stop the car. I see 2 sticky notes on the Oak tree and I write  "Please save me from the publicity " I read the other 2 notes written and I see they are sad and I pray that their wishes come true. I go and sit inside the car and luckily the windows are tinted. 

Jasmine

I walk outside to get a walk as I dropped out of school since my parents couldn’t afford to pay for my fees as they were too busy paying for 6 children. So I dropped out being the oldest one out of the 6 and I walk out in the open until my foot hits a stump of a tree. I look up to see an Oak tree that has notes attached to it. I go back to my house to get one sticky note and write a message "Give my siblings a great life and education and help my parents out" I return back to the Oak tree after an hour and I place the sticky note on top of the tree knowing it will stay there. 

Trydo

“Trydo stop daydreaming you loser.” I woke up from my head resting on the table but I wasn’t sleeping since I placed my head on the table to avoid hearing my annoying classmates complain and insult me. I looked at my classmates who threw scrunched up paper at my face and it didn’t faze me. This happens every single day and every week I get more and more tired of fighting back so I just let it happen. This time was just like that but really my family were the ones that I kept going. At home I would smile and be happy for them but really it would give me such a pleasure to see my family so happy. But today after school I decided to go somewhere to ease my mind since I was too troubled by my classmates. I come in front of an Oak tree and I see there are 4 sticky notes with a message in bold written on them. I grab a sticky note from my bag and write a message "Just give me one day of peace" I knew that it won’t come true but I could only hope. 

April 24, 2021 02:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.