1 comment

Drama Fiction Inspirational

A luxurious hall with assorted colors guests plying a presentation of some Grand Events in the suburb of Hollywood.The ever known Eventors Mr and Mrs Wulmer Green,hosting an Event for the promotion of their upcoming movie.They becomed hectic to crown their production a block buster”, He made it a startling event,one of the biggest hollowing splurge of Hollywood.Mr and Mrs Wulmer Green were the hot gossip of the Film making industry for the last two decades.Mr Wulmer had it's own say in the cine world and Mrs Wulmer ,beautiful charming woman ,hailed as a dancer.The Golden Stars assume privileged in docket . Spree was on it’s verge, a well known proverb fits here, “Man proposes God disposes",Mr Wulmer Collapsed on spur of the moment. ,his respiratory system had suspended.He confineded to a Breath Unit fixed in it’s room. Their un limited lives bound to a room. year rolled on. Improvement was very slight.Mrs Wulmer ,like a nurse did a great care of her husband. Dr Hay daily visit made him a close to Mrs Wulmer.after year,Mr Wulmer breathing energy gained Thirty percent. It can improve rapidly but Mr Wulmer Sometimes becomes tired and wants to get rid of life, illustrated in his daily report schedule. Mrs Wulmer's mother in law, always with her suspicious eyes hooked towards Mrs Wulmer and Dr Hay .She so many times requested high authorities to replace Dr Hay. One night ,as usual she was standing outside,with Dr Hay,he unintentionally held Mrs Wulmer's hand, saw the old lady . The old lady punched to Mrs Wulmer ”Wulmer is living”.She couldn’t understood her words,Same evening, Dr Hay stayed for a night due to a bad weather forecast , Mrs Wulmer came out from the wash room, gisting a nighty ,dyeing her hair,These forwarding’s pinched badly to her mother in law..Mrs Wulmer didn’t give importance to her words. New arrival badly flopped. Investors became alert and demanding madly of their investment. They became importunate. They inguisely hailed to see the current state of Mr Wulmer.but they were afraid about their investment, which took the shape of drowning .”Only this house remained to sell out next week”. Sadly narrated Mrs Wulmer”.”I personally appreciate your efforts and loyalty with your husband,will create a way out from the present situation”. Appreciated Dr Hay .”Now only one way to satisfy your creditors ,sell this property”,One of her best friend and investors suggested .Mrs Wulmer silently watching all this happenings.” Don’t you worry Mrs Wulmer, you are still young and fascinating, could easily get chance in my productions”, an offer forwarded by a film producer famous for “porn movies production .,Mrs Wulmer has not died yet but people are showing their intentions. No body is coming near to me.Even the best friends created cravassess in the relationship.Such a mocking world is this! Infatuation increased. Media busy presenting crucial side of their lives.one , renowned journal reported separation of Mr and Mrs Wulmer and a secret wedlock to Dr Hay,became a prime story .To give an end to all this gossiping and back biting, Mrs Wulmer made an announcement of making a new movie. All the creditors and investors shocked hear it.They now change their tones.They understood despite of Mr Wulmer's ill-health  ,the business is not stopped. Mrs Wulmer was not backoned by her present domestic circumstances, the rumors badly smashed her.One of their admirers said" The end life of the actors are very depressing “.Life was rolling on.One night she felt a slight jolt.She woke up and ran towards her husband. Jolt now took a shape of tremor. A deep prolonged sound of thunder scared her.Their apartment was shaking badly, doors and windows breaking apart and their glasses scattered on floor.As it seem doomsday arrived but Mrs Wulmer ,sitting beside the unit and holding it tightly.She could  run out to save her self “….Mr Wulmer opened his eyes and could only said “run out”. “How can I leave you alone.? She said scarcely.

• ,Unit is running “.Mrs wulmer replied ”It’s good power is still strolling",She again said. Tremor was still roaring. All the residents gathered outside .Media was busy announcing gathered outside but Mrs wulmer still tightly holding the unit.Unit,indeed was old fashioned but working,smoothly.Mr Wulmer patiently watching but unable to move. Big shock occurred, Power went off. Unit halted. Now nobody can save me from death”.Mr Wulmer shrieked.Mrs Wulmer ,with the help of a big iron rod,forcing the wheel to turn but it’s speed narrowed down and not pressing further to rotate. Situation became worst. Darkness sprouts.Mrs wulmer ran to check emergency light ,it also not charged. The emergency system only lit up the bulbs, how the unit would roll?,She twitched thinking. Only found a Torch.There was no choice. My Heart is sinking”. voice of Mr Wulmer got  rough. She boldly stood up and removed the surface of the unit and started rubbing the chest and belly of Mr wulmer. He was lying straight with out any motion, eventually ,Mrs Wulmer commended rubbing more harshly, He started wailing,After rubbing off half an hour,he became quite,She saw towards his eyes,it was opened like a dead man.l think he is dead, I tried my best but he couldn’t survived ?.She continued wailing. screamed ,sat aside and put her head in the legs. At last he died.She kicked off on these lines. I tried my best but it was beyond my reach and now she looked up the ceiling and shrieked ”Wulmer “ and burst in huge cry.”Darling,I breathe freely”. She heard it .”Darling are you hearing ?your rubbing did work “.Again voice heard .She shook her head, it was Mr wulmer’s voice. His eyes were opened.A great miracle happened, I’m all right". Looking smily towards Mrs Wulmer.She rushed towards the unit and opened its surface. Power backed.Mr Wulmer respiration became stable now?  Wulmer stood up himself from the machine and Mrs Wulmer watching madly towards him, She became completely jammed.Mr Wulmer tried to took some steps and keep her head in his hands,but despite of weakness he fallen to the floor.."In those rainy days Mrs Wulmer looked after him with great care" quoting every media.Investors became calm.Now the situation was entirely changed ,tone of every body was different. Investors coming with great offerings. This incident changed the entire life of Mr Wulmer,He always quote that "I touched the death tunnel,walked in it but this woman dragged me back to life,May be some great work God have to accomplish from my sin hands, it is rightly said “people are worshippers of rising Sun." The End. “An Eye opener “.


March 12, 2021 11:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Tariq Saeed
13:42 Mar 29, 2021

Thank you reedsy for the approval of my story"An Eye opener".

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.