0 comments

Crime Fiction Thriller

It's man's nature to interact with others. Isolation is something we simply cannot fathom. Yet many of us regularly encounter such challenges that he or she opts to withdraw from society as a whole. A complete break from society need not always have a negative effect on the individual. Occasionally, though, they can also have a beneficial effect. How a person decides to cope with a problem or challenge is contingent on the nature of the problem or challenge, as well as the individual's current emotional and mental condition at the time of encounter. In the twenty-first century, keeping in touch with friends and family has become impossible without access to the internet and various forms of social media. The other side is that no matter how good something is, it still has its drawbacks. But if we give in to the dark side, we may lose our own life or the lives of others we care about. Due to their immaturity, teenagers are disproportionately affected by these problems. That's why teenagers are usually the ones getting hurt, and why crooks always go after them. Scared and confused, a young woman runs out of a cemetery after realizing that she has been the victim of a group sexual assault. She has seen a dead body lying nearby. Soon after she made the decision to end her life by hanging herself, a priest came to her rescue and brought her to his ashram. It's safe to say that the priest is an upstanding citizen. Once she's over her initial shock, the girl withdraws to a remote part of Victoria, a sleepy American town. She finds refuge in a shack, where she destroys all electronic equipment. She makes her living here by selling veggies. Time jumps back in the plot to three years earlier. Anish, Priyanka, Anurag, Fatima, and Raghav have known each other since they were children. During their time together in school, they form a close friendship. In addition, they decide to attend the same university. Each friend has complete faith in every other buddy. Moreover, they frequently travel together on holiday. One event, however, altered the course of their lives irrevocably. One evening, word spread across the colony where these pals were living that a famous singer was set to play in London. All five of them were huge fans of this musician, and they couldn't wait to finally meet him in person and have a selfie with him. They plan on going to London soon and are looking at booking tickets. Everyone makes it to the airport on time, but Priyanka misses her flight because she was sent to the wrong terminal. In any case, why...... Here we finally have the main event. Priyanka is keeping some aspects of her life secret from her close pals. To everyone's surprise, she was having an affair with a senior male named Tushar. In the past, he had worked as a doctor in a sizable medical facility. The concert was scheduled for the same day she and Tushar decided to run away together. So, she didn't join her pals because it wasn't in her plans. After meeting online for two months, Priyanka and Tushar became romantically involved. After that, they realize they're meant to be together and decide to tie the knot. Yet Priyanka knew well well the consequences of her sudden and massive choice. Tushar's interactions with her were all an act. He wasn't a physician, and he has no feelings for her. He is an employee of a prostitute who provides forced sex workers. He had his first encounter with the group while they were creating fraudulent identification cards online. Use his charisma to lure them into his faux love, and then try to sell them. Priyanka fell into the same trap as everyone else. Tuushar, whose real name is Bublu, catches her after she eludes him and is sold to a red-light district, where she is raped before escaping. After several rounds of combat, she manages to kill him, but not before he strips her naked. She flees after his murder and now makes a living selling veggies in this rural area, far from the internet and the frantic pace of city life. After she has been living in this area for at least seven years, her friends hope to come and visit. The sight of her in such a state astonished all of her friends. In spite of this, she is cagey and never lets on to anything. Instead, they take her back to the city. Meanwhile, both of her parents have passed away. Luckily, Fatima encourages her to go on with her life after she learns the truth, which Priyanka does upon Fatima's repeated requests. Priyanka enrolls in college with the intention of bettering her life; she dedicates herself to her studies and, five years later, she practices medicine in the same hospital where Bablu, posing as Dr. Tushar, has trapped her. She quickly develops feelings for the genuine Tushar, an attractive man she keeps at arm's length out of insecurity. Tushar eventually proposes to Fatima and lets her know that he wants to marry her despite knowing the truth about the struggles she faces, which she has shared with him. On Priyanka's D-Day, Fatima and the gang come through for her. Now that Priyanka is a successful doctor, wife, and mother, Tanushree has closed the diary and returned it to her. However, not everyone can count themselves among Priyanka's lucky number. Girls in India are especially vulnerable to the effects of prostuction culture. Many scumbags taint the web with their filthy antics. Additionally, many sacred sites are tainted by the presence of a criminal as a saint. Therefore, we should exercise caution when using the Internet and watch out for any threats. And then there are the bad guys who can break into our accounts, post bogus photos that go popular, spread rumors about us, and otherwise tarnish our reputations. Being cognizant of both its positive and negative effects will allow us to enjoy a secure and fulfilling existence. We can never fully trust anyone outside of our inner circle. There are instances when we're even betrayed by our own people. Teenagers are particularly vulnerable because they lack the self-trust and fraud awareness necessary to avoid becoming victims. You shouldn't, likewise, judge a book by its cover. Perhaps their true identities are concealed behind their masks.

February 10, 2023 15:29

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.