0 comments

Drama Friendship Fiction

"It doesn't count if you're Already planning your defeat," Sarah says to me shyly, after I told her that Julia is one of the contestants for THE CONTEST OF ALL. "Julia is only doing this to me because of YOU!!!! Why do you just explode every single detail of everything I worked for!! you know this is MY DREAM and that I could just barley make it on. Now that JUULLIIAA'S joining I have NO CHANCE at alllll!!! That's all YOUR FAULT!!!!" I screamed at her with all my might and anger. If she didn't just tell my ex friend, MY DREAM would be MINE!!! "Skye I didn't--" she starts before starting to cry her eyes out. I roll my eyes so far back like I am looking inside my brain, "I don't care If you meant to or not you still told JULIA! of all people!" I say a little too harshly. "You know what Skye? I wanted to join the contest too but I didn't because of you, Julia she is MY friend too so don't act like I'm not aloud to have a friend that you don't have anymore. The world doesn't surround YOU everyone doesn't worship YOU! I can see how you and Julia don't like each other and right now I'm on Julia's side. This is MY home NOT yours now stop treating like everything is yours Skye...Bye Skye," Sarah said with such Betrayal and Stupidity. I slam the door shut as I leave Stupid Sarah's house. I don't regret anything I said. I HATE Sarah I can't believe she is on JULIA'S side! even if she did join the contest she would LOSE if I knew how betraying Sarah was I would've Never been her friend EVER! Sarah is rude, hurtful, dream sealer just like Julia, betraying me and probably everyone who sees her and Most of all Sarah is DEFEATED her life doesn't matter just like Julia now instead of being sad and deflated I am BEATING Sarah and maybe Julia. this will be her greatest weakness. I will "Make Up" with her and Team up with her and Julia Than will I stab both of them in the back just like they did to me. It will be my greatest REVENGE to both of them!


Next Day


Today is the Day! the Day where I Trick my ex Friends to be the top three then lie to them for their Lose. I will be the BEST and most amazing WINNER!! everyone will want to be MY friend! Sarah and Julia will be lost in the deep end when everyone wants to be my friend. I smile at this thought. No one to stop me! My Mom doesn't even know my ex friends are playing, My popular sister is out with friends when I do it. HEHEHE!!! I giggle at the thought of being like my sister, With everyone Adoring her. I get up Through on my lightweight Active wear and THE MOST SPECIAL THING I HAVE!!!! light blue and green Running shoes from Kayla. Kayla was my BFF in 2nd grade but I had to move here to LOSER town. I slide my feet carefully not to make a crease at least not till the contest. I have to act like a NEW SKYLAR! one that Julia AND Sarah would believe I've changed. BUT I don't need to change because I am the best person in the universe. I quietly grab my bag and leave so my mom won't here me. She is always in my business. It is better If she doesn't come with me. I make it to the Contest it looks AMUSING and soooo FUN! everyone in the world Talks about joining or winning this contest! when I win I will have the WORLD talking about ME! "hey Sarah...Hey Julia...I'm...soo...really sorry," I chocked. I will never say those words ever again! soo embarrassing. "I thought about what you said Sarah...You're right, the world doesn't surround me. Can you please forgive me?" I say in my most sorry voice Which by the way Is completely acting. They nod then Sarah and even Julia says,"we forgive you but please be careful with your words it can be hurtful sometimes. Do you wanna join our group? the more the merrier." OMG did Julia find in her words to ask ME to join the group. NO, NO WAY! she is acting! just like me. Sarah made her say that I guess. See Sarah can be pure evil. "Sure, but please don't turn your back on me...It really hurts after apologizing to have someone stab me in the back," I say that, but don't mean it because I didn't even apologize and I am the one stabbing the backs here. The contest starts ME, Julia and Sarah work together as a group and trust me it is NOT easy to listen to their ideas when my Idea is clearly better. One by one we knock out all the other contestants! it is just us three left! It is time to rock and Role! They're a group, I was just using them. the last contest thing is rock climbing. MY favorite. they think we won already but I'm gonna get to the top first and they will be kicked out! This is so Exhilarating. I am slithering up the rock climber. Bell chatters and Rings when I get to the top. I WON THE CONTEST!!! "WOOAAAHHH!!! HAHAHA LOZZZERS!! you really thought I had changed? HA I know better than to trust betrayers like you!" I scream with joy!

I get home and a bunch of kids are at my door. OMG I have FANS!!! I am gonna be the most popular kid EVER! I get to the door and see the cardboard boxes people made. They are so RUDE! all the boxes said were that I was the betrayer. What? No these people are all haters! UGGHH they are all BETRAYERS! they're so Mean. I did nothing wrong Except get a little revenge. I slam my feet up My door look at all the people Than said the unexpected,"I am SKYE and I made a HUGE MISTAKE!" I start to cry. Revenge wasn't the answer? what was though? Sarah was Right the WHOLE TIME! I planned my Defeat.

November 06, 2020 01:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.