Dreams can become real

Submitted into Contest #30 in response to: Write a story about someone who receives an unexpected phone call.... view prompt

0 comments

General

Once Upon a Time in a castle there lived a princess her name was star light or Sally like her little sister called her Sally and her little sister war the quins of paris.”dad”said sally.”Yes my sweetheart”said her dad.

 “ My little sis is annoying”.

“No she is not grateful you at least have a little sister.

“Fine dad.”   

“I wish I was a superhero to not be with my little sister.”Sally thought as she went back to her room.weht she got to her bed she picked up her tablet to play a video game called run dino run.but she got a text message in her tablet  sain “this i claudy i am calling you to come to video game word to fight the villain that is trying to video game word.sens Sally did not want to be with her little sis and occurs she said yes. Sally was in a portal to a video game word in the portal she met maya , caya,also she met veronica,vanessa,and claudy.this people are now sally`s helpers. When Sally got to the video game world she's a people tree ,birds different video games and more things she was happy until claudy said to her”sorry to interrupt but you must win every single game to be able to go back home.”

“ why?”

“Well because you want to go back home.”

Claudy said “well let's move on to the first video game is tattoo maker make the perfect tattoo and you will win ,the second game is candy crush the third one is just dance and the last one is a skate racing game.when she was approached to the last game Sally found out that veronica was the villain in video game word. Sally foht veronica  in till the last moment so she could go back home with

 her little sister.sally’s leg was hurt but she was determined to win the game.to go back home with her sister.when she was in the portal she found Veronica was alive but what Veronika did not now that Sally had a secret weapon that Veronica didn’t have Sally had friends that had her back.when Sally got home it all felt like a dream and she learned that you have to be careful with what you wish for in life .


The end!!



February 24, 2020 18:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.