0 comments

Inspirational

Wish that become a prayer . Prayer that become a wish .

Life is like a book stuggles are present pain and sadness are twins loneliness and overthinking is the king and queen . And the happy ending is the protagonist who wins .

HOW DO THE HEART TELLS US IF WE MEET THE RIGHT PERSON ? AND HOW DOES THE HEART KNOW THAT LOVE IS THE SWEETEST WE CAN RECIEVE IN THIS WORLD .

ALL THE STORIES SOME HOW STARTED WITH ONCE UPON A TIME BUT WHAT IF START WITH ..

Wish is a tale that never going to happen Dreams is like a water you want to hold yet imposible to handle . As we read stories we somehow fall for the story it self . Loving someone who never know youdo exist is the hardest part of falling in love why you know the answer do you we all somehow experience that in some part of our life journey. While his overly inlove with his partner you are just looking at him wondering and imagining that you are the person who he looking at and making you laugh and taking care off . Yet the universe will make you back to your senses telling you that you are not the person who love by him. But while you are looking at him someone as well were looking at you wish that you maybe perharps try to look around just to notice that guy . Arent that crazy loving someone while his loving someone too and someone is trying yo get your love too . The world we are into is just thesetting of your own story how because in every scene you do the day and time is just the thing that changes but arrnt changes is the only contants in theworld . Why did the god and goddess of love just give us the the power to make the person we like love us simple what if you are hundref of people loving one person only how does the power will work . Stupid it is the do we need to experience love at the fist place if we are gonna cry at the night out. Why not letting the heart start to follow the command of the brain so that theres no need to ne in pain right . What is the purpose of loving someone at the fist place knowing that we might not be nor be hurt , Well love is like a poision that we never know we took that in everyday basis its consume and spreading in our system that at the end of the day wecant control we end up in doing stupid , crazy, decision about love . What are the real definition of love , sacrifices , letting go , fight for it , dont give up , second changes , cheating , loyalty , consitensy , and many more does it really have a meaning . What is the true defination of love and the quetion is does it have definition in fist place . Why we all willing to do evething about love even at the end we cry , smile , laugh , sad , but we still willing to feel it because it the medicine and cure eventhough it is also the poision and virus that infect us . Love is love right does it means GENDER , AGE , NATIONALITY , STATUS IN LIFE , HEIGHT , WEIGHT , SKIN COLOR, HAIR STYLE , RELIGION EDUCATION , DEGREE , WEALTH , are included just to love someone . NO because love is love its not the SOCIETY who will decide nor your family and friends and even the people surronds you its YOU who will decide if you ate willing to be the puppet for them or be the one who control your own string just for loving someone dont let yhem dictate you let them be the audiences of theway you fight for loving who you really want to be with not to be what they want you to be .

GOD create man and women and said that the girl and the boy shall be together and so on but is does not said that you dont have right to love and not to fight for your love the Bibble might not include loving someone beyond the two doest mean you are not worthy to choose in loving someone. If God give you other way of loving your same sexuallity its means He know that you know how to fight for love becuase He willbe your guide and warrior in your fight always remember love has no exact definition its up to you how you will define it . What the difference in you fight and letting other dictate you . Fighting does not mean you will be left alone if they dint not support you or being level the worst way in name but you fight because you DESERVE the love that you want to fight in a good way of fighting even tbough its againt in the eye of all in the society one person againts many is not pair but God was with you you will win and having bringing the bacon at your home. But if you let them decide the time you do you are already defeated by them you become puppet play by them and you are the one suffering not them they will never know the pain but you in the other side know how much pain you are inwithout someone to heal. Are you willing to cut the stings coming from society and religion in ordet to be free and choosing who to love and be with even in the after life or you want to be a puppet following every decision and ordered they want let ulu suffer and pushing you to love wht you never love .You should know how to handle a sharp knife in order to cut the string attach to you or let the sharp knife be rusty in you life

DONT LET OTHER CAPTAIN OF YOUR SHIP HANDLE THE WHEEL . BE BRAVE TO BE THE CAPTAIN WHO WILL NAVIGATE YOUR YOUR JOURNEY BECAUSE GOD WILL GUIDE AND GIVE YOU DIRECTION TO NE ABLE TO CROSS WHAT EVER JOURNEY YOU WANT TO END .

April 26, 2021 15:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.