0 comments

Drama Romance Thriller

Dr. Bishal Roy calls California home. He's single and works a lot. He hopes to move back home someday. The truth is that Bishwajit Roy, his father, is gravely ill. Flying out of Los Angeles, he landed in New Delhi. He took an Uber to the Welenngi Hotel. The hotel has a really elegant design. The outdoor weather is horrible at the moment. This rain is relentless. When he goes to take a shower, he discovers that there is none available. Thereafter, he visited the manager. The manager explained that the lack of water was caused by the recent downpour. Sometime later, Bishal decides to explore the hotel. He notices that the housekeeper has gone outside and set up buckets in the area where rain is falling. The consumer can take a shower using the rainwater he has collected for them. After waking up, Bishal realizes he hasn't eaten since the night before. Only dinner is provided, however, at this hotel. And so, before checking out of the hotel and boarding the flight back to his hometown, he stepped outside to eat breakfast. He has settled in Kolkata. The weather improves the next day. In the morning, he eats breakfast before heading to the airport, where he checks in, gets his boarding card, and settles into his seat. The plane will take off in half an hour. The trip takes him two hours and he finally reaches Kolkata. As soon as he left the airport, he was immediately overcome by nostalgia. It's pouring rain in Kolkata right now. Right now, he can't help but think of her—Bondita, or his Bondita. She put her trust in him, and then he betrayed her. There was a sudden pang of regret in place of joy. Blindness did not diminish her beauty. There was a time when everything ran smoothly and everyone got along. Bishal and Bondita met at university and fell in love. If anyone ever tried to pick on her or take advantage of her blindness, he would be the first to step in and defend her. He accompanied her to the United States. They get extremely close to one another and eventually merge into a single entity. Bishal took Bondita to the emergency room the following day, late in the day. In addition, they were next-door neighbors. Even both sets of parents approved of the couple's decision to be together. However, it is imperative that he complete all tasks independently. Bishal learned that an American doctor might restore Bondita's sight, but he vanished without a trace the moment Bondita opened her eyes after the operation. Bishal uprooted from Bondita and settled in California, where he found work at a dentist's office and a medical facility. Bondita, hurt by his betrayal, despises him. Getting back to the present, Bishal returns to his house, but what he sees there leaves him feeling uneasy. He finds his parents died in the house and the police are looking into the tragedy. Instead of calling the police, Bishal decided to investigate the murder himself. Bishal's loneliness increased dramatically. He met a girl at this time whose name was Tanushree. Over time, Bishal and Tanushree develop into close friends and eventually lovers; he eventually expresses interest in marrying her but vows to remain focused on tracking out his parents' killer until he has succeeded. Tanushree wishes to be at his side throughout this challenging moment. Someone wrote to him saying they took revenge by killing his parents. He knows right away who the letter's author is. Bondita felt humiliated and misled by Bishal after finding out she was expecting his child but was still blind. She went to his house to beg for his hand in marriage, but his parents denied the child was theirs and she killed them as soon as she was out of their sight. By the time Bishal read the letter, he was ready to kill her out of pure rage. Tanushree, his long-term girlfriend, and future bride, was found dead with his parents. This made him even angrier at Bondita, so he decided to kill her and then lock himself away in jail. Bondita was the one he eventually went to face about it. Her vengeful response surprised him. Bondita is killed by Bishal during their argument. Bondita killed Bishal's parents and planned to marry him after she saw him with another woman and their five-year-old son. When Bondita found out, she became furious and made plans to kill her. She went to Bishal's house and murdered Tanushree when he was out looking for the person responsible for the deaths of his parents. Tanushree did not initially dispute that Bishal was her lover, but after being confronted about it, she steadfastly refused to break up with Bishal. Bishal is currently incarcerated, yet he does not feel any remorse for killing Bondita. Even if we might love someone, we can also detest them. Bishal and Bondita experienced the same thing. After Bishal makes a small mistake, their once beautiful love turns into vicious hatred. And Tanushree, who walked right into the center of this dysfunctional couple's fight, was killed as a result. What we have here is the end outcome of Bishal's return home. What he anticipated gaining, but did not. His ability to practice dentistry as a dentist has been revoked. But today he gets his license back after serving for 18 years. As a result, there is no one to blame; everyone made mistakes. The Bonditas should have a sympathetic disposition. We can't impose our will on another person. You can't force love. Bishal has the chance to have a happy family if he stays with Bondita when she recovers from surgery. His own parents treated Bondita unfairly, too. Bishal stopped dating altogether once he got out of jail. Still, he carries the knowledge that once at a time, Tanushree loved him with all her heart. While based in New Jersey, he has his own dentistry practice. On Sundays, he gives the needy a free dental checkup and gives them any necessary treatment at no cost. He enjoys his present situation very much.

September 23, 2022 14:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.