0 comments

Desi Drama Friendship

I was wondering about my admission in new college that my friend came to me, and we started gossiping about our classmate which we fooled last year. On 1 April last year we pranked him that she had failed in exams, and she think that we are right so she burst into tears. She was the topper of the college and she was sure that she cannot fail in exams but we proved that you have written all the answers wrong in the exams. And actually teacher's are very disappointed from you. After hearing this she went straight away to the teacher's cabin and ask for her paper and she got the highest marks in paper and then we break the truth to him that we have fooled you and we are successful, who says you can't be fooled? We won; Happy Foolish Day. So this was the flash back from the last year, this year we were also planning to prank her again but due to covid we have classes on alternate days so on 1 april we have holiday, she thought that we might prank him again this year , she was more consious than last time. We had made plans to fool her this time bigger, because this time we had bet if we succeed in making her fool so she has to give us fifty dollars. But all at sea just because of holiday so we couldn't succeed. After holiday, when we come to college on second of April, it was physics paper and after that we were at cafe having some lunch that our classmate come to us, which we fooled last year says you can't fool me again like last year this time. We don't need to make you fool, you are already foolish. Its already 2 april but belated foolish day!! I Hope next time you will be quite more foolish!!! Oh! the bell has rang get up we have to get to the class, Sir would punish us. We both run to the class but Sir said you both are late and you are not allowed in my class and please get out of my class says shoutedly. We both went out without uttering a single word because it was our mistake. We realize it that it might be karma because what we have done with our classmate we fooled him and also used slang language and said to him that she is the foolish girl and everyone can fool him. She would be disheart and we are facing the curse. Now 20 more minutes were left in the class, both of our brains were like this; b k dk ebekwls mnskwwknsen ejeoose kmwnwwnn wmwmwmwkw kwnb gfrffffffgbuionvs qqsscgjiikjfcvb jhfssdvnjjhfccbji ydewa dcbjpo utrwqq axcbmkj. jjknvxsf hhffc vbjoiin jkdkdneenenne ekoqpqkw msnxnzzx cncncb cncjdjdd jdjhdwiiwkqa ksjdhdhhf fgwwy wuwiwok wkwkaks kslp qishd hhd hdh???? The only thing we could think was that actually she is don't stupid, we are stupids!! Finally the bell has rang after centuries and we excuse to sir that we are really sorry and we will try to never get late in the class. Sir said; this is the last time I'm for giving you, but for the next time be careful!! And with our forgotten minds we return to our classmate and excuse to him; we are really sorry we didn't want to harm your feelings but in making fun we forgot the fact and we have behaved very harsh with you. I hope you will forgive us. After few seconds of silence, she burst into tears and her face was wet with tears and her eyes were red and her heart was beating anormously. On asking what happened, she take us to the garden, and ask about sitting here, so we all gather up there. And she started with the basic hqnd shake and then she start telling about her life. She said we were a very happy and complete family but one day my mum had a severe pain in her brain that she fell on the lounge's floor, at that time I was washing dishes in the kitchen, after hearing the sound I rushed to lounge. When I have come to lounge she was lying on the floor and that time I was so panicked I call my dad, he said to me I'm coming don't worry as his office is quite near to our house so he arrived with in five minutes and then we take mum to the near hospital and they shifted mum to the ICU, I ask doctor what happened to my mum but they reply me with a note we will do our best and you just pray for her and the ICU's door was closed. Doctor started all their medical assistance and we were praying outside that mum get well soon. After one hour doctor come to us they said to dad she would be shifted to a room so you can meet her and doctor asked dad to come with him to discuss something about mum. So dad ask me to stay here and he will be back. But my heart was not satisfied so I start following dad and the doctor and stayed behind the door and door was half closed, the doctor now opens mum's test report file, he said it is very sad to say that your wife had brain tumor of last stage and she couldn't recover. At that time I was fully unconscious what is happening, I would only sound the melody of doctor's words. I opened the door and ask doctor, there is no therapy that could save my mum, dad also insisted her heart is so weak that if they give her any medicine or chemotherapy she would might be paralysed or her heart would stop. You take her home and pray for any miracle that might give him another life. Her life span is not more than six months.With our broken hearts we left the doctor's room and mum was shifted to the ward and when I enter the room she call me hugged me tightly, and said I'm fine, at that moment I couldn't gather my self and I cried abruptly. She thought that something is serious so she ask me what happened;I've replied I was very worried about you and now you are fine, all is fine and nurse come to us your patient is discharge. We all get to the car and drove to the home. It was the darkest day in our life we decided to behave normal infront of mum so she can't feel that something is going wrong with her. But less than a month passed, that mum once again had severe brain attack that she couldn't survive and left us alone. Almost a year is going to complete without mum but I miss you even now, who knows that you will be no more. I'm now empty handed, I don't care about people's remarks. We are really sorry, from today, now we are your best friends, we won't let you down at any cost; we replied to him.

MORAL: Sometimes You Gotta Play The Fool, To Fool. The Fool, Who Thinks They Are Fooling You.

April 02, 2021 08:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.