1 comment

Transgender Coming of Age High School

CW: sexual content

The sunset seemed to make Vishnu’s eyes to glitter and his lips looked so ravishing, he looked a God in the backdrop of the setting sun which made him look ethereal like a golden statue or Gandharva. Turning his head to me, he said,” it has been Thirteen years hasn’t it?”, he caught my questionable gaze and further explained himself.

“Thirteen years since you first held my hand.”, saying that he gave me a small squeeze and I smiled at him, yes it’s been a long time but I still remember it like yesterday.

 

I never knew why I was attracted to her. To say I was confused would be an understatement, I loved her eyes, her strength, they way she threw the ball for shot-put and won the prize . Wow, it was the fastest and longest that was ever recorded in our school. Her eyes had captivated me and her lips were an another story altogether and even though she had plaited her hair, I knew that if she had a looked at me, I would have just kissed her then and there.

 

That was what I thought of my sixth grader friend Vishnupriya, who later became Vishnu. I was her only friend in the year, no one else talked to her, mostly because of her low grades or maybe I don't know ,it might be a fear of the unknown. I knew that matters were worse for her at home, I had visited her at home and knew that I was the only friend who ever visited her house. It was quite a surprise to both me and her.

Being fair skinned everyone expected me to love a guy who was equally fair or maybe thought that I was a proud arrogant people so confident in her looks. On the contrary, I never like being fair skinned, I just wanted to be a chocolaty girl and I love chocolates, maybe my fascination with it is what drew me to her for the first time.

June 4, the day the school reopens for its next year, the dainty girls in their ironed uniforms and socks up to the knees appear and you wonder whether you are studying in a British school or was it just an Indian one. I never liked going to the school the first day, an unknown fear maybe, I didn't like seeing everyone faces which I had been seeing everyday for the past year but that day something changed. A tall dark girl with plaited hair was sitting at the back, I had this sudden urge to sit with her and that's what I did. I went to the back and said "Hello, I am Nikki, I come from Trivandrum " and I just blabbed on and on all the while staring at her lips. It was chocolaty just like her skin and those eyes they were the most beautiful that I had ever seen.

My thoughts were jostled, and I was hurriedly pushed forward to the front, for it was my chance to throw the shot-put next. I could see everyone's eyes on me, if I get it correctly, then our house would win and we would be the champions. The pressure was nerve wracking and I felt I was being pressured from all sides. I just turned and looked at her, she gave me a thumbs up and said just do your best, its alright even if you didn't get it. With a pounding heart , I threw the first ball, it reached upto 6 meters nearly matching hers. My first attempt was ok, I went back to get chalk in my hands and our hands brushed and she gave me a tight squeeze and our eyes met briefly. I was ready for my next attempt ,taking a deep breath I threw the next ball and now it reached 7.6 meters matching hers. I had matched her points and by know I could hear everyone shouting , for we had won, my score ensured us that.

Even though my next attempt had just touched 7, everyone was just excited and most of them were tired. They wanted to leave, for the Sports day which had lasted for two days was a tiring one indeed. Soon the Principal Sr.Mary Margaret announced that our house had won the Overall champions trophy. Never one for celebrations I quietly skipped out and went back to my abandoned classroom. I needed to change my dress. Thinking that there would be no one inside, I just barged in. She was there, her clothes were partially changed, she still needed to wear her top and I got a good look at her chest, Wow it was rippled. Somehow I controlled myself and quickly turned back but I couldn't control that shameful blush that arose in my cheeks.

I heard someone approaching me." When I squeezed your hand, why did you meet my eyes?"

"I was just being friendly, it was nothing more", "If it was just being friendly, then why are turning your back to me?", saying this she turned me around and saw my blushing cheeks. I didn't dare to look at her. It was only then I cursed her strength. Her strength had been a blessing to me, when I would constantly fool around with her acting all weak so that she will help me out but not this time. Not when she was staring right at my face and asking me to look at her.

She caressed my cheeks, somehow her cold fingers being a balm to my hot cheeks, "Do you like me? and look at me when I am asking you something." gathering what little courage that I had, I looked at her but not meeting her eyes.

"You are a little tease , aren't you?. All these months of acting weak and seducing me and finally when I am standing right next to you, you can't even look at my face. Is it because we are all alone in a classroom ,just you and me or is it because I can hear you're heart beating from this distance?"

.Saying that she raised my chin and made me look straight in her eyes, I felt going weak in my knees and just when I was about to fall she wrapped her hand around my waist and pulled me close to her. I could feel her hot breath in my lips and suddenly they were enveloped by two hot chocolate which molded me, melted me and made my breath hitch and my heart pound.It was a small kiss , even-though it felt like a lifetime for me. I couldn't help it, panting and out of breath I stared at her, lips wide open waiting for her. Moments, passed by and we stared at each other, lovingly she tucked a loose strand of hair to the back of my neck.

Pulling me tighter towards her, she said"It doesn't matter anymore if you don't like me, for I like you and every time you touch or tease me, I feel like I just want to kiss you . You don't know how crazy you drive me.".

"Then kiss me.", not waiting a moment longer, she engulfed me again and I was lost in that sweet and spicy mouth of hers. It took me to palaces I couldn't even imagine ,just when I thought that things couldn't get intense anymore, she bit me at the corner of my lips and sucked me hard. Unable to control myself anymore, a moan escaped me. Hearing my moan, she pulled out of the kiss to look at my wanton face. She kissed all around my lips and sucked me quite hard, by this time I had wrapped my legs around her ,my skirt had trapped her thighs and it was riding quite high ,trying to pull me closer her hands landed on my bare thigh, which she began to knead and those devilish fingers of hers were inching closer and closer.

'Ringggggggggg,Rinnggggggggg',It was then that damn bell rang, springing us apart and reminding us that the competitions were over and the school would be closed now. We quickly dressed ourselves and when we exited that classroom, her hands were clasped in mine and I knew that no matter what I am not going to let go of it in anytime soon.

 

June 20, 2021 14:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Nick1996 Jonas
09:34 Nov 28, 2021

Thankyou guys for liking the story.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.