Ninja

Submitted into Contest #9 in response to: Write a story about unrequited love.... view prompt

0 comments

Romance

NINJA

“Hey,” Ninja says, to his friend Panda. “ Come play this vintage game with me.” “MrFfffffm,” replies Panda, with with a sickening look. “What's wrong? Are you sick?” he asks. All of a sudden, the hi-tech phone goes off. Ninja Reaches for the phone. “Hello?” he asks, into the receiver. “ Hey ninja,” the mysterious manly voice called out, “ You have to save your girlfriend! She has been kidnapped a game. Go, save her!” “ “Wait, what? I was supposed to go to this school and bake “Ninja” cupcakes with blue hair icing just like my hair!” But the man already hung up. All of a sudden, Someone grabbed Ninja and put a towel to his throat. Ninja passed out.


When Ninja came around, he was in a spacesuit and in some kind of spaceship.  An anime sounding girl blast out of speakers that he could not see. “ Player one, Start!”. He sat up. He looked at himself. He wondered if this was the game that the voice was talking about and if his girlfriend was here. He was guided by the voice, saying that he has to progress through the levels, shoot down the asteroids, and get to the final prize. “ I Wonder if the prize is my girlfriend.” wondered ninja. All of a sudden, he was in a cockpit and shooting down asteroids. “ Uhh, Ohh Yea!” explained Ninja. Then, an asteroid hurtled towered to him. “Ahhhhhhh!” screamed Ninja and then it hit. The screeching, the metal coming apart, would give anyone a headache if they were a ninja. All of a sudden, in ninjas point of view it became white……. 


September 29, 2019 16:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.