0 comments

Adventure Friendship Horror

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

Back in the day in 78, Jeff just graduated top from the opposite direction he was. Alone in a house, but he don't like to dramatize situation or act on it. At least there is a floor to do some pushups since it's great thing to do. More dopamine in a decent way. But last night he just had some argument in a police station about homicide he just ran into. It just a rat he used to collected for some experiments, mind his own business. But now it's two years after that, no information from relatives, but that's what Jeff liked to be. Then he go outside to buy some beer cans, strawberry hills. "Hey man you runout batteries?" The mopping guy asked. "In a way. Wanna party?" "Two of us?" Yeah. Is that bothering you?" "I don't know." Derf is my classmate back in the day in high school. We both working for a daily basis, just to make a living. Leaved by parents, there is nothing to tell about, it's a secret. So I wait outside, sitting on the chair. Seeing the sunset is more than everything in my life, confused about those fools draining their energy in the name of "dream", but it just bunch of noises. I write some papers, and sell it on the newspaper report, Alan House Production. It's enough to earn a good life, and satisfy my lust for writing. "Hey man let's get into it." "Rock on man." Our distance from office to hous just around five meters, so there is nothing to do with talking. "Look at this, I buy potato chips." "Yeah." It's our favorite since 4th grade, seaweed flavour. "How's Mike?" I asked just to open my mouth since it's closed for four hours. "Study astronomy." "Bet he want to fingering some girls with that knowledge." I shut his mouth since my name is Mike. We go inside. Jeff turn on the television, play some stuff about rainy stuff. Cards and wheels. We three live in this house. Little but somehow we get some mails with ten bucks in it. From Jeff and mine's writing, by Alan House Production, Derf just quiet see how miserable he is. "Calm down man, we get our cash all one. Just don't tell anybody about it. We just put all of our money on the same account. So basically three of us just united and help each other. Uncommon thing to do in 1970s. "So what we gonna do now?" Is it Derf don't know that we all used to be this awkward. No conversation, just comfy silence. "So this is the night." "Yeah Mike, of course it's a night." "Bring that chips, Derf. I'm hungry." "It's on me fatass. I buy it." Mike prepare the bowl to pull out that chips. "So Alan Production has it cost, huh?" "That's the last thing I heard. We on position 10th degree." "Sounds like karate degree." "Very funny, Jeff." My nickname is "Quick Silver". Nothing to do with those name, but we all writting all life. Since elementary we all act weird by those folks. Random folks, peers, principals, but no need to worry about. Jeff is the one who used to be little pessimistic about this, but his writting just badass than ever be. "Hey man, I have a plan." Derf used to be coming up with his great ideas, but we used to cynical about that. A dreamer, talker, but no action. "We all 20." "Yeah, so what?" I triggered for no reason. "We need to kidnap a girl." Shit, what is going on in his mind. We all know we lived in a forest when no one could see us. But doesn't mean we can do whatever we want, pal. "Yeah, it would be hot." Jeff's mouth just wet as his brain. We all horny, though; There's no need to lying about that. There is consequences. But we all gone to juvie since we're 15. But we all grown men with mustaches. We all be criminal. The thing we dreamed of since beginning. Gain respect from those formal jobmen fools. "I just see that horny blonde in the parking lot." "Let's do it." "Calm down dude." Jeff always being the horniest member in the group. What Derf means by kidnapping is for a good intention. Just talking philosopical with a cup of tea. Just like therapy I once read in a novel. It's called "Women liked to be Submissive". I read it while masturbate and imagine it. Sometimes Jeff look at me with sharp sight, really scared the shit out of me. He has glasses, but his horny mind is bigger than itself. "Let's make a plan." Mike bring up his whiteboard with some hanger nailed it. "Jeff, a pen." We have blue and red pen to make a plan. Jeff is quite good at it, no one can defeat him at this. Last time we molested a girl and arrested, but not this time. Molly will regret her acts by calling the cops that time. She can made us look like a fool, but now we will smiling at her scared eyes.

I just being sleepy and facepalm about this. Wonder what happen with this fools brain.

“Plan A: Remain undetected.” “Who wants to arrested by a cop, man?”

Derf thinking of his own statement, thinking he might be wrong at the first time. “Who cares? It’s a chick we dealing with?” Jeff as always keep his tension up. I know what he means that all men want chicks, even cops. “Yeah, man. Everybody love chicks, cops still a man, right?” “What if it’s a female police?” I asked like a newbie as usual. “Well they still women, and some of them are hot too.” “Yeah women are women. They have some hots for us too.” “Especially me.” Jeff with his overconfident often almost kill himself. “There is no need to plan. We can’t even have some time to do after this.” “I’m still on contract, Mike.” “That’s it. You can get out and be a writer like us in the jail.” I tell him the certain stuff, no more nonsense. “Even the regulation keep us writing and payed, even there.” “I heard the food are nice too. Sausage at least.” “Jeffy!”

We finished our chips and sleep.

We wake up and as usual Jeff wake up first, know what he will do this time. “Hey Jeff, what’s going down there?” “It’s a cheese.” Derf laughing, he seemed had some kind of wet dream at 20. We go to the Walmart we used to buy some snacks. Derf know he would be messed up and arrested for it. “Get ready for lost job, Derf?” “Shut up, man.” “Here we are, Molly. Remember us?” “Hey it’s nice to see all of you again.” “You’re not change, don’t you?” I asked her first for opening. I’m quite good at conversation compared two of them. “Hahaha. Really? What do you think?” Hahahaha. Girl being a narcisstic as usual, they must learn some lesson. “Actually we’re hungry and need some chips.” “Awww, can I buy for you?” “No, actually we’d like to go to your house.” “It’s a great idea.” Yeah, great idea to make you arouse. “I never thought it’s gonna be this easy, Derf.” Jeff whispering but stupidly Molly still hear him. “Are you say something Jeff?” “No, I just really hungry.” “You really hungry, don’t you?” “Hey Jeff. Pants on.” “Quiet man, I’m horny.” What the fuck, it just around five mils and these times we don’t recognize it. “Hey man, I used to take a pee here.” “Hah? Hahahahaha.” Idiot Jeff, always messed up. “Come inside, come inside.” She opens the door like no one else there. “No one’s here?” Jeff finally open his mouth. “Nothing, just me and you, Mike?” What the hell? Molly flirting with me, of course I would not let this go down without nothing. “Can I go with you to your bedroom, just you and me.” “Just you?” “Yeah. Do I look like I’m joking.” “Sorry.” Rule number one of quicksilver method, make a girl feel guilty to do something you want. “You guys stay there. I’m gonna do some exercise.” 

February 01, 2024 04:29

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.