2 comments

Fantasy

It's always messy when timelines are interwoven so intricately.

"What do you mean grandfather?" I ask. I cannot see what he is seeing, we live in different planes of existence.

"What can you see?" I close my eyes and go inwards when I feel his presence as close as I do now. My energy settles and I close down in each region of my body, concentrating the flow to my inner self. My body knows how to do this pretty much instantly now, I can be in any place at any time, my body recognises the mental request and effortlessly becomes still and quiet. It is in this space that I can become a transistor, connecting to the energy of others, the interplanetary ones.

A moment passes, it is quiet on the inside, and the haze of my mind is clearing. I can see him now, the one I call grandfather, the bearded one. He is alone standing with his arms folded behind his back, he is tense I see it in his reflection. He stares out looking into a vast expanse of space though a window of total clarity. It is larger than he is in an oval shape - he has total view in every direction. From what I know, he is on the explorer ship, it is small, dark and very clinical in its creation. No comforts, designed for size and speed only.

He continues to stare out into space, with a beautiful blue planet in view, the planet of Earth so unmistakeable against the pitch-black sky.

"You are getting very good at this" he says without turning, some of the tenseness releasing, "Bilocation can be taxing for those in human form, but I am impressed at how easily it is coming to you now"

"It must be my teacher" I say delighted at the praise from the one I respect so much.

I walk over to him now and stand beside him looking out the oval window. I scan the area in front of me looking for any signs of what may be unsettling to my grandfather but see nothing with my human eyes. The scene before me is so perfect. Space can be seen forever. Our beautiful blue planet turning ever so slowly. Perfectly round, perfectly blue. I never get tired of seeing it from this perspective, its everchanging cloud formations and landmasses below.

From here everything looks as it should, nothing seems to be amiss at all.

I look to my grandfather "What do you mean messy when timelines are interwoven so intricately" I ask quietly as I look back to Earth.

"You know about timelines" he says still staring ahead

"Yes, that they have been created by those that watch over us" I respond

"Yes correct and normally these timelines just flow together effortlessly and conjoin and connect and the cycles continue as they have eons" he lifts his arm up and places it around my shoulders as we continue observing from the window.

"These timelines have been created to help Earth, to help Earth mature. Earth is but an infant planet in the universal system as you know, but it is a very special planet and hence why we have been overseeing its progress" he turns now, and we start to move to another room within the explorer.

I am aware of the Earth's journey, I have been on quite a few journeys over the years, and I have been educated about the life and history of the planet called Earth, I nod and move with him.

We are now standing in the centre of the explorer, a smaller window above a console placed along the front of the curved space.

He walks over to the console and stands in front of the seat.

"We have been pretty lucky over the eons, to not have had any interference from those that wish to harm or use this planet. The galactic alliance has recently felt a shift in the energetic patterns and timelines that have protected and guided your planet since its infancy, this energetic anomaly is dense, it is trying to infiltrate undetected." He turns to look at me and I see the stress in his blue face.

"This is why I have taken the explorer out to position it close to an outpost we have here, to see if I can detect how this energy is operating. I have been here for a few turns of your Earth now, watching the timelines, and I am not happy with what I can see unfolding here. This dark energy has been able to manipulate and change the trajectory of Earth, and it has created a darkness and a shift backwards. Backwards away from the evolution of the souls including Earth, it is sending all the inhabitants back to a time of aggression, anger and hatred for each other. Sending you all backwards along a timeline of hurt and the inability to be happy, its pure misery." he shakes his head and looks back out the window.

I feel his emanating sadness, he sends to me a feeling in my mind. It feels as though he is carrying this whole world in his energy field. I see the hardship, the pain the chaotic life that will unfold, the world shifting backwards along a dark road, back to survival and fear. We forget how to love, we forget everything.

"How can this happen?" I question in a whisper

"The Universe is made up of all things. Everything, light dark, dense everything exists here as it does there. There are beings and energies who work in the light space, such as the Galactic Alliance, we want to see evolution and ascension of all beings. We fight for the right of freedom and sovereignty of all. But where there is light there is dark. And we have many races who thrive on the misery of other beings, the energy they connect into, and it sustains their way of life. They have not evolved on the light side so to speak." He bends and sits down in the console chair motioning for me to come and stand beside him.

I look to him, this being I call grandfather, he is as old as time itself, as wise as the wisest to ever exist. Being an evolved soul, he has can exist outside of time itself. He can transverse dimensions as easily as walking through rooms, and here he is observing and nurturing this little blue planet, wanting to see it prosper and become part of the universal platform.

I place my hand on his shoulder, to feel his ancient presence and help to steady myself.

"Grandfather, is all lost? Can you do anything to change this path now?

"It's messy interfering in timelines" he says. "The old cause and effect are very much at play here, changing one thing can mean a big ripple somewhere else. But I can do it, I have watched all Earth's timelines, and I can stop connect back to the blueprint we set. I will need your help, as you are earth bound at this time in human form, I will need to connect to Earth though your energy source, and I will need to stop time. This will allow me to redefine the sands of time. In the process, I will elevate your senses, so that you will have the ability to be our sentinel on Earth. You will be an energetic guardian, able to sense these infiltrators before they do damage going forward.

My mouth falls open. "Me, a sentinel?"

Yes, he smiles, a galactic sentinel.

"Quick, we don't have much time, I need to correct this now before too much damage is done.

"What do I do grandfather" I say nervously.

"Stand behind me and place your hands either side on my shoulders and connect to my field. Once I connect to your earth energy, I will stop time. You may feel weird sensation, but it is because time has stopped, breathe though it and once corrected you will feel this sensation pass.

I do as he says, I am behind him now looking out the console window. Breath in breath out. Still.

My grandfather's skin starts changing colours, vibrant like a shimmering squid. Changing from his luminescent blue to all colours of the rainbow. I feel him connect to my human energy and I feel an immense rush of energy, bigger than the sun. At that moment I feel detached, I feel nothing, I am floating, I am here but I am not here. This must be the stopping of time he told me about. I am breathing as best as I can, in my altered state

I don't know how much time has passed, I feel myself tether back to myself, back to my human body. I am so heavy; I feel like I am a brick. My head is on my chest, and I am leaning over myself in a seated position on the floor of my flat. I will myself to look around, I am not on the explorer anymore. I am in fact in my earth home. I sit back trying to connect back to my grandfather, the feeling of desperation creeping in - what happened? Why am I here? Did it work?

"Easy young one", its grandfather. I close my eyes and listen.

"This was more difficult than I thought, I had to use all of your earthly energy. I stopped time and was able to stitch back together the timelines for the greater good of Earth, thanks to you and your focus, it has been done. I have also been able to remove the tick of darkness that has been infiltrating our systems. The Earth is safe and on track once more."

I slump back against the wall... a relief passes through me.

"From now on young one, you will sense and know when these energies are sniffing around so to speak, your senses have been upgraded and you will be our eyes and ears on the ground. You will have the ability to monitor from all levels and timelines that surround Earth to ensure that it will continue on in harmony as it should. For now, young one, it is time to sleep."

I look down to see my skin changing colours like a giant squid. The energy I feel is quite unlike any other. I smile and close my eyes.

"Yes, Grandfather I will sleep now" I mumble in my Earthly bed.

June 08, 2024 03:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Amanda Maillet
13:49 Jun 13, 2024

Hi Kim - what an imaginative story! I would love to know more about the relationship between the characters (have they always been able to connect this way? why do they live in different places?). Also, there may be an opportunity to review with an eye on punctuation/dialogue tags for a bit of clean up. Keep up the great work!

Reply

Kim Dyas
23:28 Jun 13, 2024

Hi Amanda!!!! :) Thank you for taking the time to read and give me some feedback - so appreciated!! My story is based on a galactic soul family group. The grandfather being like the hierarchical leader of the soul family. This story is based around him and his soul grand-daughter. Have they always been able to communicate this way? No. The soul connection happened later in life for Anna, after an illness where she had crossed over for a short time and made the connection on the other side. Hence why they live in different dimensions, or leve...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.