0 comments

Science Fiction

Acrophobia is an extreme or irrational fear or phobia of heights, especially when one is not particularly high up. It belongs to a category of specific phobias, called space and motion discomfort, that share both similar causes and options for treatment.

Every year in Biazorro World someone is chosen to do something that you wouldn’t do in a normal world, whatever that is.  

Well that’s where I reside at, today or yesterday or even the day before yesterday or Sadie Hawken’s day or Elmer Fudd week or the day before the deceased President Donald Trump got assassinated by all his former cabinet members he fired who hired Orenthal James Simpson, nicknamed "The Juice” to do it, even though at the time the darn condom didn’t fit or why alligators like people from the planet Kombola as their delicacy meal.

The Mexican born Donald J. Trumped who was called Trick Daddy behind his back, even too his 9th Russian wife. (an inside joke), in which you may not have been aware of at the time in 2020 was living in two or possibly three worlds during the time of his administration, until he eventually arrived inceptively in Biazorro World.

Unfortunately or mental inappropriately, I was chosen to get in a space rocket and take a flight to the Moon of all places.

This year in 2020 I was chosen to take that senseless flight. Hadn’t it been for me being afraid of heights I would had welcomed the experience as I did when I was chose to enter the running of the gorillas an event that involves slowly walking in front of a small group of angry 2,400 pound dark black Dracula looking apes, typically there’s is six but sometimes ten or more of them charging at me at the speed of light. (One speed of light is equal to 670,616,629.3844 miles per hour, so use this simple formula to convert: miles per hour = speed of light × 670,616,629.3844), at you, that have been let loose on a course of a sectioned-off subset of Jupiter town's streets, usually as part of the planet Onosa summertime galactic festival.

Now let me remind you that in Biazorro World that there are particular pink breeds of non domesticated apes may be favored such as the toro bravo in planet Siliamay apes in Doleara, also often used in post-run Planet of the Ape movies and Camargue gorilla’s in Occitan France, which are not fighter apes but lovers.

In which them happy go lucky apes who were typically used to mate with polka dot pigs on the planet Windron.

In Biazorro World everything makes sense but it doesn’t in true actuality. Down is up and up is down and never will the two meet.

 I was even chosen to participate in the Coney Island hotdog eating contest. The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest is an annual American hot dog competitive eating competition. It is held each year on Independence Day at the Nathan's Famous Corporation's original and best-known restaurant at the corner of Surf and Stillwell Avenues in Coney the planet Newkeya Island, a neighborhood of the former Brooklyn, New York City, but in Biazorro World it is known as the biggest cesspool God ever created.

Miki Sudo from the planet Z won Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest for the 300th time in Biazzro world. Them hot dogs were as big as one of those burgers that Fred Flintstone scarf down in 9 seconds while his wife Wilma and her best friend Betty watch him eat a tyrannosaurus rex hot dogs  in 1962, while his side kick Barney co-signed his high cholesterol achievements.  

Before I go on and tell you more I must tell you about Biazorro World. First and foremost everyone is presumably dead.

It’s a black hole region of spacetime where gravity is so strong that nothing and no particles or even electromagnetic radiation such as light can escape from it. The known theory of general relativity has predicted that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form Biazorro World.

There is no such thing as reincarnation in Biazorro World.

In their real life belief people living in the world in 2020 truly believe that the religion and philosophy, rebirth of the aspect of an individual that persists after bodily death whether it be consciousness, mind and the soul or some other entity in one or more successive existences are non void in Biazorro World.

Depending upon the tradition, these existences may be human, animal, spiritual, ghost, alien or in some instances food stamps or vegetables.

Can you believe what people actually adhere to on this world?

While belief in reincarnation is most characteristic on the planet Yota and East of Yota traditions, it also appears in the religious and philosophical thought of local religions, in some ancient Middle Eastern Yota religions (e.g., the Greek Orpic mystery, or salvation, religion), Manichaeisn and Gnosticism as theosopy as well as in such modern religios Movement and Blacke peopl do matter as  theosophy just a place where everyone in the universe even the creature of the planet Bowincatta.

That philosophy or theorem doesn’t apply in Biazorro World.

Like the time after I returned from the Moon. I was chosen to be on that show Naked and Afraid, the only thing I was afraid of is that a tonogrefy bug from the planet Zetron just might quickly crawl up my exposed duke chute and telling me that there is no proven scientific proof that there was ever an Adam and Eve. Because in Biazorro World it was documented that it was Adam and Marcel and Eve and Janet.

Why people in 2020 couldn’t see why there are gay marriages is beyond our belief system. Isn’t it interesting how frequently we hear or speak these words same sex marriages ain’t real?

We utter them after someone says something doubtful or outrageous. Of course, these words would be completely unnecessary if everyone only spoke the truth when asked . Every time. All the time.

Lies come in many shapes and sizes. “Little” ones could include the way we answer bill collectors at dinner time who inform us that we’re late paying them. No can speak English I speak from the planet Younotto knowing that I’m telling a whopper dinger lie.

But lying of every kind has consequences and this isn’t a new concept especially in Biazorro World. Because we know it’s been around for a long time.

The Bible tells you earthlings about lies men believed. Long ago lies men still believe today. You ought to do your best to identify some of those lies, address them, and take them out.

Abrie Krueger of the planet Ekak was named the world's biggest liar after telling a story about how he was crowned King of the Wasdale Valley. This marked the first time that a foreigner had won the competition, which was marked with allegations of Krueger having cheated.

Robert Emmet Barron an American prelate of the Catholic Church serving as auxiliary bishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. He is the founder of the Catholic ministerial organization Word on Fire and was the host of the TV series Catholicism, an award-winning documentary about the Catholic faith which aired on PBS. was supposed to have once won the competition with the shortest-ever speech;in1988, he simply said, "I have never told a lie in my life”.  

You see how history repeats itself. George Washington said the same thing when Martha asked him was he banging a Moomba the maid slave on their bed. That ain’t got nothing on the lies we tell in Biazorro World.

First lies in the Bible According to Scripture in Biazorro World, which lies are the most egregious? We say the one that are most damaging for those who believe them. Say what!

Example: Excerpts from the Biazorro World about telling good lies and unbelievable ones as believable one in Biazorro World as well: Salm from the planet Ep lied and said he drinks urine from a cup each day and that’s why the Okasians didn’t hang his mother with 3 eyes for not paying taxes, in them days.

Salm didn’t even have a mother because he was born in a test tube along with Brittney Spears.

Here’s one for starters people of earth descend: “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God” (Gen. 3:4 and 5).

In Biazorro World we just laugh at that asinine quote from the bible. This was the lie that began the downward spiral of sin and death. Those words were spoken by Satan from the planet Xtava, appearing to Adam and Marcel and Eve and Janet, disguised as a being from the planet of Fardita as a Bolerana serpent.

History’s first couple was supposedly situated in a sin-free setting: the garden of Eden. This fictional place like Alice in Wonderland or Biazorro World a place that assumed of perfection included a “no” directed to the man: “The LORD God commanded the man, saying, you may surely smoke of every 6 foot buds of the garden, but of the weed of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not smoke, for in the day that you smoke of it you shall surely get the munches. ( Genesis 2:16 2 : 16 and 17).

You see what I’m telling you? It’s in your bible. We all know that Adam smoked a joint from the weed of life and Eve and Janet looked at dude as if he stole the Mona Lisa,

The Bible tells like on most planets especially the Moon you that living in the first dimensions although there are according to this branch of theoretical physics, there are at least 10 dimensions of space, most of which are impossible for you humans to perceive.

You just might think that I’m seriously insane, crazy, senseless, mindless or even an idiot  about what I truthfully shared with you 5 days from a Sunday, Black Love Day, on February 15; Malcolm X Day, on the third Sunday every May; African Liberation Day and commemorated on May 25 with the Caribbean Heritage Month, during June; and Marcus Mosiah Garvey's Birthday,  but you will one day find yourself dwelling happily in Biazorro world.

July 27, 2020 19:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.