0 comments

Creative Nonfiction

Once upon a time there was a pretty girl named Valeria Ruiz. He was on his way to see his best friend, Candy of Eleanor, when he decided to take a shortcut through the Greenwood forest.

It was not long before Valeria was lost. He looked around, but all he could see were trees. Nervously, she searched her purse for her favorite toy, Molly, but Molly was nowhere to be found! Valeria began to panic. I was sure I had packed Molly. To make matters worse, I was starting to feel hungry.

Unexpectedly, he saw a friendly dog ​​dressed in a purple jacket that disappeared among the trees.

"How weird!" Valeria thought.

For lack of something better to do, he decided to follow the peculiarly dressed dog. Maybe I could tell him the way out of the forest.

Finally, Valeria reached a clearing. In the clearing there were two houses, one made of lettuce and another made of cupcakes.

Valeria could feel her belly rumble. Looking at the houses did nothing to calm his hunger.

"Hi!" she called. "Anyone there?"

No one answered

Valeria looked at the roof of the nearest house and wondered if it would be rude to eat someone else's fireplace. Obviously it would be impolite to eat an entire house, but perhaps it would be considered acceptable to nibble on the strange accessory or lick the strange accessory, at a time of need.

A laugh burst into the air, scaring Valeria. A witch jumped into space in front of houses. She was carrying a cage. In that cage was Molly!

"Girl!" shouted Valeria. He turned to the witch. "That's my toy!"

The witch shrugged.

"Give it back to Molly!" shouted Valeria.

"Not in your nelly!" said the witch.

"At least let Molly out of that cage!"

Before she could respond, the friendly dog ​​in the purple jacket ran off a path across the cleaning.

"Hello Big Dog," said the witch.

"Good Morning." The dog realized Molly. "Who is this?"

"That's Molly," explained the witch.

"Ooh! Molly would look lovely in my house. Give it to me!" The dog demanded.

The witch shook her head. "Molly stays with me."

"Um ... Excuse me ..." Valeria interrupted. "Molly lives with me! And not in a cage!"

Big Dog ignored her. "Is there nothing you will change?" He asked the witch.

The witch thought for a moment and then said, "I like to be entertained. I will hand it over to anyone who can eat a full entrance door."

Big Dog looked at the house made of cupcakes and said: "No problem, I could eat a house made of cupcakes if I wanted to."

"There is no need to show off," said the witch. Just eat a front door and I'll let you have Molly. "

Valeria observed, very worried. I didn't want the witch to give Molly to Big Dog. I didn't think Molly would like to live with a friendly dog, away from home and all his other toys. ”

Big Dog put on the bib and took a knife and fork from his pocket.

“ I will eat this whole house, ”said Big Dog.“ Just look! ”

Big Dog took a corner of the door House entrance made of cupcakes. He swallowed it smiling and came back for more.

   And more.

      And more.

Eventually, Big Dog began to grow, a little bigger at the beginning. But then a few more biscuit holders, grew to size of a big snowball, and it was just as round.

"Erm ... I don't feel very well," Big Dog said.

Suddenly, he began to roll. He had become so round that he could no longer keep his balance!

"Help!" he shouted, as he rolled down a slope toward the forest.

Big Dog never finished eating the door Entrance made of cupcakes and Molly rem Ained trapped in the witch's cage.

"That's it," said the witch. "I win. I can stay with Molly."

"Not so fast," Valeria said. "There is still an entrance door. The entrance door of the house made of lettuce. And I still haven't had a turn.

" I don't have to take a turn! "The witch laughed." My game . My rules. "

The woodcutter's voice crossed the forest." I think you should give it a try. It's fair "."

Good, "said the witch." But you saw what happened to the dog. It will not last long "."

I'll be right back, "said Valeria.

" What? "Said the witch." Where is your feeling of impatience? I thought you wanted Molly to come back. "

Valeria ignored the witch and picked up a bunch of sticks. She went back to the clearing and started a small fire. Carefully, she broke a piece of the house door made of lettuce and roasted it over the fire. . once they had cooked and cooled slightly, took a bite.quickly swallowed whole piece.

Valeria sat on a nearby log.

"fail!" cried the witch. eating whole door. ""

I "Valeria explained." I'm just waiting for my food to go down. "

When Valeria's food had been digested, she broke another piece of the door made of lettuce. Once again, he roasted his food on the fire and waited for it to cool slightly. He ate it at a leisurely pace and then waited for it to be said.

Finally, after several sessions, Valeria went down to the last piece of the door made of lettuce. Carefully, he roasted it and let it cool a little. He finished his last dish. V aleria had eaten the entire entrance door of the house made of lettuce.

The witch struck her foot angrily. "You must have fooled me!" she said. "Don't reward the traps!"

"I do not think so!" said a voice. He was the woodcutter. He returned to the clearing, carrying his ax. "This little girl won fairly. Now give Molly or I'll cut your broom in half."

The witch looked horrified. He grabbed his broom and placed it behind her. Then, snorting, he opened the cage door.

Valeria hurried and grabbed Molly, checking that her favorite toy was fine. Fortunately, Molly was unharmed.

Valeria thanked the lumberjack, grabbed a quick memory and hurried to find candy. It was starting to get dark.

When Valeria arrived at the candy house, her best friend hugged her.

"I was very worried!" cried candy. "You're too late."

As Valeria described her day, she realized that sweets did not believe her. So he took a napkin from his pocket.

"What is that?" He asked sweets.

Valeria unwrapped a doorknob made of cupcakes. "Pudding!" she said.

Candy almost falls off the chair.

The end



February 11, 2020 14:49

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.