0 comments

Adventure Black Crime

This story contains themes or mentions of substance abuse.

Out side the most quiet street as once had been a few years back.ànd night time walking was safe . especially for homeless begging make in that now suburb turned gang members violence eruption of loud people who have al preferences to sitting around a cafe first in morning and let them know that police are on the lookout for the public gang of a shooting and a drug release and burglary heavy night of shooting coffee consumption and drinking in the local community pub.all the full schooners they were able to having half of price that one off cost of living night and after all that gang members lined up a take away food van for gathering of burgers and chip and while they were already filled with coffee and still wanted coke bottle s to buy ti mix back at the local community hotel but then a car speed through the night and an eruption of the shooting the gang members and all ran out of the public domain into cars and driving off and two of gang members while been shot dead out at the table of the hotel, alongside there burgers and chips .and empty coke bottle filled with a bottles of bourbon mixed with the following crowds and the police collection of the bodies into a paramedic and the rest of the gang members wike driving had head on collision of drunk driving through the night and police wonder why all to be there soon there would be a part of the public domain to be done by.and the guns went off I to the night of two escaped Gang members and while shooting a woman who had been found dead first screaming help me someone and dropped dead of several gun shots ..

As the young homeless man in that area who was once safe to sleep outside and IGA store and then scraping money at night now he seemed to have disappeared off the street of that wild gang members of the future and wondered why the homeless guy suddenly missing and a while later maybe a few weeks later or months ago gone by the homeless man of that small town had been found mutilated and stabbed dead outside of a Coles supermarket.a d police and funeral had mentioned in all public papes he will be living in the memory of further assistance.and a story book on that homeless man and the btto be turned into a publishing story titled such is life as why the government would do that book on that homeless beyond far story of a mess up with the following crowds that the evidence of the public domain shooting had been detected as coffee consumption and drug administration FDA related.and tv ended up with the manuscript yet of the homeless man why he ended on the street in that suburb and his horrific death of stabbed.ans welk the story unfortunately never gotten past the release of published articles by the end of the time of the future and past experience of working with the following crowds and the organisation of the public domain and hosting the public take care of the public in the morning cafe and noticed that night the street from the local community and police wonder why all the scenarios that the evidence of the public gang members of the world today and the triggered by the way.and while the coffee morning started on another day and night and police were called and left with another accident and rape of there hoard of women all mutilated of gang rapes over drug and high coffee consumption and through another night the police started raising a shooting of there own if killing most of the public gang members who did all the killing and rape of innocence children and all adults and the stabbed of that poor homeless man outside a coles super market who didn't deserve that situation as he was only trying to make a living out of scrape up money for food.

And since the police had started there own shooting to rid of all the gang members and hopefully the town there would be free of violence and the other neighbours to be turned into a quiet little town like it had been once long time ago which the police and the organisation still are actually going anywhere in the morning and night any Think this whole process of gang related scenario will go on a far longer time than any other neighbours around the world today as well as the other day and night and police wonder why all the scenarios of gang's would somehow and one day to be done by. And the rest of the future and past experience of working this weekend but will keep going on in the morning cast session doesn't match the public domain in the morning and nights of that takeaway food can get a chance to be moving elsewhere.in distance of the hungry staeced members of coffee shops considered for the sake of the public domain would be great to hear that from the public domain and police wonder too many times after time.a d some of the future and past work details company information and the police organisation of the van and no riddance if the take away food was the working there refused to move forward along elsewhere.even though the van of burgers and fries and bringing of more gang related scenarios and well as for the homeless man s book which never gotten to the publishing field of the public domain in the future.and well it would be a good book ideal if found suitable position of published company to who to take up the contract and send out the title book. Such is the public domain in the city.cand tvw triggered warning if this long story prompt should not be read after dark as it may disrupt sleep in some cases the end

September 07, 2024 21:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.