Alien Family Spaceship Drops In

Written in response to: Set your story in the woods or on a campground. ... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy Science Fiction Adventure

In the galaxy, a spaceship is cruising around. Inside the spaceship is driven by two aliens. One alien is female and the other male. The male alien gazes at the female, the female smiles back. The male takes a left turn pointing at a planet called Earth. Their offspring alien pops up between the two asking what planet is there. The male explains its' Earth where humans live. The offspring has no idea what a human is. A human is a figure male or female made out of skin with bones inside; their intellect is controlled by brain.


Humans are able to speak, walk, run, invent things, move things, and able to procreate more humans by females. The offspring is curious about humans asking can they visit Earth? Female alien gives a worried look then the male explains humans are known to be unfriendly any sight of unknown creatures such as themselves will be captured. Humans are not used to seeing things they're unfamiliar with. Humans only have animals, insects, and natural disasters. Plus, humans live through air the aliens cannot live through air, therefore too dangerous.


Disappointed, the offspring sits in the back pouting in his little seat. Female and Male alien glance at one another whispering perhaps it might be safer to fly around the sky in Earth. Humans have made reports they might have saw UFOs -- as humans call their ships -- for decades but not one has actual evidence to prove. So, if their species got away with it for decades, why not make one more trip the humans aren't clever enough to capture EVERYTHING. Male alien turns to his son and winks. The offspring son beams, off they go into Earth. Family of aliens cruising around Mother Earth, nighttime, watching down below where humans are in their natural habitat.


Alien son takes a good look down below seeing rectangular shaped objects standing up on land, a pile of water, and tiny little bug shapes moving within the objects. Father explains the rectangular objects are buildings for humans to live, the tiny moving shapes are called cars, and the big water is what they call the ocean. Suddenly, these huge bird shapes are zooming in and out surrounding the alien family. Female is panicking it's the humans ganging up on them found them out. Worst comes to worst these humans might take them away to their layer and dissect their bodies. Male makes a sarcastic comment to her she's been watching too much Informational on their monitor.


Informational is a video program access to information about each planet. Earth is the most popular watched program since it's the only planet with human life. This is how the community finds out how humans operate on Earth. Male flies their spaceship so fast as though they disappeared from thin air. Unfortunately, their spaceship used too much fuel from escaping it's breaking down. Male finds an area full of trees no human in sight called the woods. His friends would tell him it's the perfect place to hide. They crashed into the woods. Neither wants to get out of their ship except for their son whose curiosity has stricken.


The mom tells him to keep the helmet on in order to breath, and make sure no human or animal sees him. The son gets out of the ship while the father fixes the engine. The son takes a tiny stroll around the woods observing the trees, the dirt, sounds of birds, he's never seen anything like it. Earth is so dark at night how do humans know where they're going? How come no human lives in this area? There's plenty of land don't they like land as the son is asking himself. He kind of likes the new atmosphere because it's quiet even with weird sounds such as unusual chirping, water coming from who knows where, then whoo-hoo noise coming from a strange animal hanging on the tree.


Is that a big white bird? The son is questioning. Does it know how to contact humans? Where are the humans? Son is wondering off some more until he hears some voices. These voices are unusual kind of like humans. Are they humans? They sound like they're talking. What language is the human speaking? One keep saying a word he doesn't understand, and the other is responding to the other. The son has no idea what they're saying. The one human speaking is saying the word again louder this time. The Alien son does not know whether to communicate or run. Should he talk back? Probably not, his folks will kill him if he contacts a human.


The son sees two humanlike figures, one of them holding a small rectangular device with a tiny light attached pointing at him. He's scared not knowing whether that device shoots aliens or contacting all humans to come destroy his family. The spaceship glows he runs back to his parents. These humanlike figures follow him, he runs faster, the humans run faster but by the time the humans get to him his folks turn the spaceship up in the air lifting their son up inside the open door. By the time the humans catch up to get a better look, the aliens drive away same speed as before as though they disappeared once again.


The mom warned him not to let the humans see him he's lucky they didn't kill him. She gives him a warm hug. The son tells his father the device the human was holding if it was some sort of communication device or worse a weapon, the father is familiar with the device because he's observed humans carry those all the time. He doesn't know what it is, but his friends see those held by humans anytime they encounter them. He suspects it's an alien capture device to seek out to destroy. And that is why aliens have to be cautious when visiting Earth. The son is still curious about Earth; however, he's going to stay where he belongs for now. Maybe when he grows older, he might revisit.

April 27, 2022 20:32

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.