4 comments

Horror Thriller Science Fiction


Chapter 1 Morning


MONDAY MORNING, Jennifer woke up in the morning as usual and just brushed her teeth. She’s a high school student who was wanna go to online classes and stay at home lonely! She opened the computer to find some good news but unfortunately, there was an unexpected message soon! 

The message: ‘’The monster virus spreading around the world, be safe at home and don’t allow anyone who was bitten !’’ sent by the government mail


Chapter 2, NEIGHBOUR


Jennifer was shocked and rushed to take a look outside her window. The whole city was lonely and silent. As it was the second day of spreading this virus, the whole city was totally damaged and Jennifer is a character who is really careful with her needs and savings for emergencies. So, she was really well prepared and started to lock the windows. After that, she had some breakfast with a slice of bread with jam and of course her favourite milkshake. While having her breakfast she’s thinking about her neighbourhood friend who was just the same age as her, who was just the only friend for her to play and chat with...Then she stands up and walks forward to wash her plate and cup. Jennifer felt lonely so she couldn’t stay at home for a minute and to have a look at her neighbourhood friend. So, she quickly messages her friend, Lolly. Lolly has been seeing her message and replies “My parents have not allowed me to meet you as they worried about that virus! I really miss you, Jenni, stay safe and I will meet you soon, bye. Jennifer was looking outside the window again to have a look around the city, she was terrified the whole city was attacked by the zombie virus.


Chapter 3, Surviving for Life


After a whole night spent with curiosity about zombies, she started to prepare her backpack and equipment to find the reason for the spreading virus. Firstly, she goes to save the people who are still alive and can’t get bitten by the zombies, and then she wanna have a plan with them. Under a station bridge, she found several people still surviving and she quickly smacked a few zombies surrounding the grill of the station. A few minutes later, she entered the station and requested them to join her on her mission they didn't agree at first but later they agreed as they were limited food supplies. A boy, Joseph was really disappointed to join her mission as he was selfish with himself. Jennifer decided to go for Hamilton Hall was the safest place for them to stay for now but the map was missed somewhere when they were fighting with zombies. Hence, they also couldn't have a GPS or Waze to track the way to it! But one of the old men said he could help them out, so they agreed with it...


Chapter 4, Way to Hamilton Hall


It was hot noon, and they spent their time walking, walking and walking while smacking the zombies on their way!!

Jennifer had created bonding with them, who were surviving from that station. Loky was in love with her and afraid to tell her but still, they had a good relationship!

The old men were told everyone it was a mile more for the way to Hamilton Hall ... and they were hungry. The one a teenage girl, Gabrel said she had some hurt when fighting with zombies. Jennifer has had sympathy kill her as she got bitten! But still, for their survival and to continue their journey, they must kill her. A few sec later, Gabrel understood their emotion and suicide herself! Everyone was appreciated and pityed about her death. The sun is setting down and they decide to spend their time on a river in a jungle and

make some traps for zombies to secure. While that, Jennifer and Smoofy were sharing their thought about spending their night with terrifying sounds! Loky interrupted their talks and started to impress her but she knew it and started to prank him by ignoring him. Well, it was the sun rising up and all the zombies were clearly seeing them as midnight Darkside they couldn't! A zombie is blind on the dark side.


Chapter 5, THE HOSPITAL OF EXPERIMENT


They have been walking a mile away from their spot and soon to Hamilton Hall but the most terrifying thing is, It's attacked by zombies too! The news was a scam, Jennifer was thinking of another way to solve it. So they agree with a plan to find the scientist who experiments with diseases to spread on humans. A hospital nearby the Hamilton hall was noticed by Loky and everyone started to walk towards it!


Chapter 6, The scientist


They were soon at the Hospital but the problem was a group of zombies was standing through the entrance and how were they gonna cross them?

Jennifer, Judy, Marko and Loky decided to climb up to the 5th floor of the scientist room for vaccination while the others set up traps and smack them out. Jennifer climbed up slowly and others followed behind her on a ladder to the stairs it was 3rd floor there wasn't a ladder so they had to go for the stairs! it was really a risky way as zombies were standing without a gap, but still, it was dark side so they had to keep silent move. At that movement of crossing the stairs to the 4th floor everyone escaped except Marko's girlfriend, Judy as she stepped on a steel rod and all zombies were awake!

Another one stairs for everything done from this bad day and balance three friends walked into that 5th-floor experiment chemical room and ask the scientist to let them in!


THE END


The scientist opened up and explained that testing an antidote on a human body was an accident! Then scientists also tell them that the human was missing a few days later and spread the virus in a city! Finally, he found out the vaccine for the cure . The mission was a success and everyone was safe!





February 01, 2022 12:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

Dhwani Jain
07:29 May 15, 2022

Hey! This is a nice story, with a good plot. With a few edits and a little slower pace, you would do a great job! Keep going.

Reply

KIRT KK
14:56 Jun 19, 2022

Thank you ...

Reply

Dhwani Jain
07:20 Jun 20, 2022

=D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
KIRT . K
06:08 Feb 02, 2022

hi everyone follow me too!

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.